Verified:

Dragon Game profile

Jun 18th 2010, 0:56:36

Or is it a case of the tech buyers having all the tech they think they need?

Billyjoe of UCF Game profile

Jun 18th 2010, 1:14:27

don't look at me i buy like 400-500 Million in tech a day per country. I always drive the price up.

Twain Game profile

Jun 18th 2010, 1:14:41

I bet it's Red Dragon.

Dragon Game profile

Jun 18th 2010, 1:23:49

I thought about that but I was watching the markets, Twain. It may have been coincidence, but I was selling tech as oil was being bought. I dunno.

More than likely, it's peeps in PANLV who need to dump tech to buy oil. None of this happened until IMP dec'd on PAN. Or maybe I'm wrong.

Dragon Game profile

Jun 18th 2010, 1:32:38

Since when could a NATION member drive down anything but his clan's NW?

Sorry man. It was there.

Edited By: Dragon on Jun 18th 2010, 1:33:30

malykii Game profile

Jun 18th 2010, 1:34:24

Originally posted by Dragon:
More than likely, it's peeps in PANLV who need to dump tech to buy oil. None of this happened until IMP dec'd on PAN. Or maybe I'm wrong.

tech has dropped around now the last two sets. the first set it spiked after a week of low prices, but last set it didn't rebound as much. i know you were not around this time last set, at least as far as i know, so i hope that helps.
fear the turtles.

Dragon Game profile

Jun 18th 2010, 1:39:40

So you're saying it's probably just the normal market?

I would agree except that someone(s) put up a huge block of BUS/RES/AGRI tech specifically at $2899. Like 700,000 of each when hours before, all those techs were selling at around $3200.

vern Game profile

Jun 18th 2010, 2:10:23

probably some fluff in AoDT who just wants a fast sale for some cash before he converts to farmer

malykii Game profile

Jun 18th 2010, 2:25:40

i think the recall goods option has a factor into the drop too. people are trying to get their tech to sell, and the easiest way to get stuck tech off the market is to recall and sell again cheaper. prices have just dropped drastically with about a month left the last two sets. there have only been three sets now so i can't really say if it is a sure pattern. take it as you will.

fear the turtles.

Makinso Game profile

Jun 20th 2010, 11:00:48

The drop is normal.

With AoDT/NBK getting into an early war the first tech drop happend. Both of us had techs stocked up and half of AoDT were techers. So we have been consistently dumping tech. Specially Agri/Bus/Res/SDI.

Now with sometimes needing a quick sale as you are out cash and are an offline target etc you tend to sell for low prices for easy money.

Then IMP/SoF vs PANLV happened which probally caused the second tech drop. 200 countries worth of semi-netters no longer harvesting Bus/Res/Agri to sustain their landgrowth will make the price drop. And then IMP/SoF/PANLV all probally selling off unnecisary techs for profit thus more military is not helping the tech market at all.