Verified:

Hellrush Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 4:23:27

If LaE has killed you for no reason in FFA PM me and lets talk.

mrford Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 4:25:19

HECK YES!

this should be fun
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

NOW3P Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 4:33:59

HELL YEAH!

Everyone go talk to Hellrush! I'm freakin bored!

What should I do with those extra acres, I wonder...

Edited By: NOW3P on Aug 31st 2010, 4:50:22
See Original Post

Mars UP Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 4:49:15

Fordy killed my hooker for no reason last night!!! I demand reps or I kill his liquor supply!!!

Bsnake Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 5:02:36

ill post my numbers bring dat fluff on..........
<bsnake> 68,270,386 turrets whats that in NW??
<Crippler> 115m NW
<Bsnake> 38 mill NW nub... thanks for your netting advice.. Stick to killing nub

NOW3P Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 5:03:33

gambit Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 5:11:03

will you help me kill thunder?

then aliyah will be mine!
Natural Born Killer

KeSSie Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 5:12:07

Love that commercial...It's right on up there with the mayhem All State commercials :-D
EL YAY!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Aug 31st 2010, 6:28:05

Will you help me win the lotto?

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Pain Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 6:31:34

didnt you quit hellrush?

why are you still here?

Your mother is a nice woman

Some Guy

Aug 31st 2010, 12:31:21

LaE blows goats but I'd never help Hellrush do anything.

kemo Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 21:09:39

can you help me get a peice of fords sister?

-note should he lack a sister ill settle for thunders mom
all praised to ra

NOW3P Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 21:43:44

How 'bout I give you Billy, and a pack of french ticklers?

mrford Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 21:59:49

I haz no sister

but I have a gay brother

he's perfect for you
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Popcom Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 22:02:34

people would rather QQ about getting killed then go to a tag it seems.

i think its a fluff move to just kill countries for no reason other then you can, but this isn't new.. if u play untagged, at some point, lae will kill you.
thats just how it is.
so why do ppl act surprised when it happens?
fairly sure if u just contacted now3p, he would keep ya from being killed.
or better yet, join an alliance!
or even better yet, gang up to make one of your own!
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

mrford Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 22:07:46

Or don't try to turn our alliances against s and threaten to suicide.

I'd call those 2 good reasons

where is everyone comming up with this no reason crap? I don't see it. We have reasons for every kill we auth. Period
Swagger of a Chupacabra

kemo Game profile

Sep 1st 2010, 1:16:19

then whyd you kill my heart ahole?? i really wanted that sister
all praised to ra

Bsnake Game profile

Sep 1st 2010, 1:35:29

"if u play untagged, at some point, lae will kill you."

Darn right we will... always funny when you see the suicders coming and do nothing....

i make it a regular thing to keep an eye on how the untaggeds are building, thats why i killed so many last set, same for those small tags that keep popping up...

This is a "Tagged" base server, tag up or have no rights.......yeah some ppl will get the fluffs cause they get killed but play the server under the same "rules "...

Sounds weird me saying this considering i sat on that side of the fence for so long, but different times i guess....
<Crippler> 115m NW
<Bsnake> 38 mill NW nub... thanks for your netting advice.. Stick to killing nub

Popcom Game profile

Sep 1st 2010, 4:18:05

not all the ones you guys kill are suiciders, and u know it. so don't act like they are :P

as for "This is a "Tagged" base server, tag up or have no rights.......yeah some ppl will get the fluffs cause they get killed but play the server under the same "rules "..."

totally agree. 100%
i
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

Thunder Game profile

Sep 1st 2010, 5:25:51

Actually...you want to survive us...come talk to us. We have been preemptively seeking and destroying suicide builds from midway through the 1st set or so. We until very recently had not made transgressions of any pacts we signed with anyone. Its always been the other way around...our allies have players who like to ignore pacts at times. AoDT is notorious for it or was....NBK has had one or two do it to us...but we have never had anyone suicide on our allies...why? BECAUSE WE HOLD OURSELVES TO A HIGHER STANDARD.....of course our beloved DM gets tempermental at times and is liable to lose control now and then. we work around that cause he's one of us. We've always made fair dealings in FA and will continue to do so.

Bottomline, people for whatever reason like to grab at us cause we self-farm. As I have kept telling everyone...be glad we are self-farming...the alternative would leave a lot more of you unhappier with us then you are now.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh and before Hellrush can bring it up...yes NOW3P violated a pact with informal terms, in which had Hellrush waited before opening up his mouth and making all kinds of threats, would have garnered him better retals and maybe all his land back. I'd have been willing to do that, but no...instead, HR got 4 retals and then upon hearing that he went to NBK trying to get them to hit us with him, NOW3P bought up some defense making HR fail his retal. **come on now, you didn't expect him to just let you grab him back, did you??** part of the retaling game is being able to keep the land you took or didn't your n00b ass know that Hellrush?. At any rate, after hearing about the talks with NBK, instead of a having convo with N0W3P about him hitting a pacted alliance, I was more okay with it ...cause to be honest, I was online and laughed when he told me he grabbed an 80k acre country with piss poor defense. But I also expressed that we were allied.

Just think when you look back on it Hellrush, how much could've been avoided had you just kept your mouth shut. The fact that the country he grabbed was yours, was really icing on the cake. It made me smile.

Now given the fact that EOEA and LaE are pacted, I'm going to assure the leaders of EOEA that no further breaches of our pact will occur.

And really Hellrush if you was any kind of leader, you'd have found out exactly what the terms of our pact were before you did your own FA. You didn't have a clue and provided much lulz with your bruhaha.

Now this is all I'm going to say about this, unless I am moved to speak on it again, then I will....

Edited By: Thunder on Sep 1st 2010, 7:02:16. Reason: finished a point
See Original Post
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

2010 Armchair GMs League Champion
DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Ninja since born....Awesome Forever!

Bsnake Game profile

Sep 1st 2010, 5:29:41

nice post thunder....
<Crippler> 115m NW

Dark TwizTid

Patron

Sep 1st 2010, 6:17:45

Nice post, where is azmodii lately??? He needs to get ahold of his clan/