Verified:

mrford Game profile

Aug 24th 2010, 4:56:14

U need to contact a member of our senate asap
bug, thunder, now3p, or me

you know what this is about and u would be wise to do it soon

what 2 of ur members did is unacceptable and will not be tolerated, not now, not ever

thanks for your time

Edited By: mrford on Aug 24th 2010, 4:59:18
See Original Post
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Hellrush Game profile

Aug 24th 2010, 5:06:28

Ford just war them already first Dallas now this, all thats called for is war.

mrford Game profile

Aug 24th 2010, 5:12:38

At this point in time I see no reason to punish an entire alliance because of the actions of 2 childish, pissant members

we at lae are very reasonable when it comes to fa matters, and if tko contacts us and works through the situation with us in a timely and dignified manner, then I have no problem with tko as an alliance

if not, well well cross that bridge if/when we get there
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Ozzite Game profile

Aug 24th 2010, 5:15:00

might not hurt to help kill the countries with us in good faith ;)
Ah, mercury. Sweetest of the transition metals.

Kill4Free Game profile

Aug 24th 2010, 5:19:23

I trust Warster, just not TKO. I would prefer if things worked out peacefully, TKO does have some responsibility for more then one member suiciding. Or at least should have some explaination.
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

NOW3P Game profile

Aug 24th 2010, 5:31:23

Dear TKO,

Your schnauzer fluff in my yard and left a spot of dead grass. It's a relatively small spot and isn't overly annoying just by itself, but all these small spots are starting to add up and make my lawn look bad and piss me off every time I go outside to BBQ. Come pick up the latest steamer and replant my grass, or I'm gonna have my pet elephant come fluff in your yard.

love,

N0W3P
your disgruntled neighbor

Hellrush Game profile

Aug 24th 2010, 5:42:21

Ford if you keep taking it easy on clans there will be a time it will get out of hand and you cant step whats happening. so its time to step it now before it to much for you to handle.

mrford Game profile

Aug 24th 2010, 5:46:43

U apparently greatly underestimate LaE and our leadership. This is far from the firs inciden like this to happen to us in the past few sets. This one just happens to be the most recent.

I have no intentions on taking it easy on TKO as you seem tothink we will, but the matter will be handled through the proper channels as we do have a pact. If the proper channels fail to produce acceptable results, then we will take further appropriate actions.

If you do not approve of how we handle ourselves, maybe u should loom at our war history, oh wait we don't have one. It's called foreign affairs for a reason.

Swagger of a Chupacabra

Bsnake Game profile

Aug 24th 2010, 5:59:42

yeah and make us a nice rug on that "loom"

"maybe u should loom at our war history,"
<bsnake> 68,270,386 turrets whats that in NW??
<Crippler> 115m NW
<Bsnake> 38 mill NW nub... thanks for your netting advice.. Stick to killing nub