Verified:

joe2 Game profile

Apr 22nd 2010, 14:50:29

this time with SG1...sure i started the agression and all but I was bored...then came the threats from SG1 and I dont do so well with threats. So good luck SG1 and may the best 1 man clan win ;)

Joe
Head of Everything

mrford Game profile

Apr 22nd 2010, 14:53:51

i got $5 on thtgood!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

RaTS FYA Game profile

Apr 22nd 2010, 15:01:09

Can I join the 1 man wars :)
<~qzjul> it gives you a good introduction to orbital mechanics and a good appreciation for how central delta-V is and thrust to weight ratio
<RaTSFYA>The only thrust to weight ratio I'm worried about involves the women I pick up at bars

RaTS FYA Game profile

Apr 22nd 2010, 15:04:48

yep definatly killing thtgood, once i have turns again, picking on little nobody tags that are 1/5th your networth, so you can try and brag doesn't sit very well with me.
<~qzjul> it gives you a good introduction to orbital mechanics and a good appreciation for how central delta-V is and thrust to weight ratio
<RaTSFYA>The only thrust to weight ratio I'm worried about involves the women I pick up at bars

joe2 Game profile

Apr 22nd 2010, 15:08:04

RatS I gave my reasoning the last guy I declared on was twice my size in NW. This clan has 25 more members than mine and they threatened to kill me for grabbing one 5 times....I like how you say I'm picking on tiny clans when LAE has gladly farmed me knowing I can't retal. I fully expect SG1 to put up a fight. Is it uphill for them..sure but only because I took out there biggest threats...I wasnt prepped for war just don't like being threatened.

RaTS FYA Game profile

Apr 22nd 2010, 15:12:59

I would kill you off too, if you hit one of my countries 5 times, thats standard retal policy.

and as far as farming you, I see 2 countries total that hit you, and if you wanted to kill them, you would have just had to message our leadership and our retal policy would have forced us to let you.

mrford Game profile

Apr 22nd 2010, 15:15:27

leave the guy alone rats!

or it gets the hose again
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

joe2 Game profile

Apr 22nd 2010, 15:15:36

those two countries were more than 10 mil NW when I checked and I was approx 1.5 mil ....Great policy :P

Anyway, SG1 is more than welcome to follow up on their threats I'm game....But I won't sit here and wait for them to follow up and kill me off...and neither would you

RaTS FYA Game profile

Apr 22nd 2010, 15:24:40

PS its called talking to FA's they would have gotten you reps, if you proved you where anything but an asshat.

But don't worry youll have plenty of time to talk on messengers becuase you wont have countries soon

mrford Game profile

Apr 22nd 2010, 15:25:16

ELSE IT GETS THE HOSE AGAIN RATS!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

crazyserb Game profile

Apr 22nd 2010, 15:25:54

lol RaTS why the heck do you care???
ohhhh i c you are trying to make the game more interesting for yourself just like joe2 is

RaTS FYA Game profile

Apr 22nd 2010, 15:27:23

crazyserv, i have been a balancing factor in this game my entire time playing. I see no reason for it to stop.

crazyserb Game profile

Apr 22nd 2010, 15:29:01

lol ok let me rephrase my question:

what is forcing you to act as this "balancing factor"

and how does that make sense if you are in a 800 member allince??

mrford Game profile

Apr 22nd 2010, 15:29:31

rats is the circ de sole or EE!

errrr, is that the balancing you were speaking of?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

joe2 Game profile

Apr 22nd 2010, 15:30:29

so you are saying that next time LAE decides to kill of clans 1/8th of its size you are going to tag jump to balance?

I've got nothing against you RaTS, hell if you want to kill me..have a ball, I can restart and pick more fights doesnt matter that much.

As for SG1 If they are even the slightest bit organized they should easily be able to make it a good war. If they arent I've sent messages and am more than willing to cease for an apology about the threats. Meh its a game should be fun for everyone if they feel I'm ruining there fun then I dont mind stopping

Mossy Game profile

Apr 22nd 2010, 15:37:24

Somebody deffinatly hasn't gotten any less fluffy over the years.

GL thtgood and SG1, have fun.
BSS!
AIM - mossossoppo

joe2 Game profile

Apr 22nd 2010, 15:48:02

FIREnICE was a gay clan name(#3088)

that you rats?

Frost Game profile

Apr 22nd 2010, 15:54:31

Heh... Awesome.
AIM: Angel0fDeath78

Your personal Angel Of Death since 2004.