Verified:

Hellrush Game profile

Nov 7th 2017, 20:00:48

Looks like we all have a war next set Join me in fluffing IMP up the fluff hole next set.

If you get the countries this set if you like to too.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 7th 2017, 20:16:40

two-day sale, you invite Donny and get Billy for free.

Marshal Game profile

Nov 7th 2017, 20:28:10

macidiot is still banned few days until he can fight against you in express and now you are inviting him to fight with you against imp on next set?

hard to say which one is more idiot. i'd say you since you know that macdumbass won't survive long enuf to start any kind of wars (besides week 1 war) before killed or deleted due running multies.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Hellrush Game profile

Nov 7th 2017, 20:39:51

earlier in the set Prime told me that he had no clue why he had so many people hitting IMP. He thought it was because IMP was the biggest. the turth to it all is he makes dump moves like this asking to be hit set after set.

The_Hawk

Nov 7th 2017, 20:44:17

alright?
You bitter now?

You detaged and suicided on another clan. Did you think we wouldnt have to kill you?

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

whooze Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 7th 2017, 21:59:50

wow... you think you can use IMPs protection - hide in their tag and all the sudden just break out and start killing off TKO?

IMP has to do what any serious alliance would. You not understanding that is not IMPs fault

drkprinc Game profile

Nov 7th 2017, 22:17:32

well can't blame the guy he lives in such a fluffhole that his city makes windsor look like vegas.
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

drkprinc Game profile

Nov 7th 2017, 22:17:32

eager mouse double post.

oh shouldn't say city chatham is barely a town full of inbreds

Edited By: drkprinc on Nov 7th 2017, 22:20:00
See Original Post
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Hellrush Game profile

Nov 7th 2017, 22:20:43

I didnt suicide on anyone a declared war.

Hellrush Game profile

Nov 7th 2017, 22:21:49

I love living in a town of pop 700

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 8th 2017, 0:27:23

and all the sheep you can bugger.

sinistril Game profile

Nov 8th 2017, 3:37:19

Honestly, might be better to realise you were a moron. You should not have thought you could leave a clan and attack another clan 5 mins later without even telling us. I personally think clans need their own tag protection and I'd be happy to let TKO kill you alone or get killed by you as it would happen, but to do that you should not have tried to use us. You should have ran a solo tag all set or waited 72 hours.

If you want to continue this into next set instead of taking your licking like a man, then I'll be happy to find you, no matter what tag you try to hide in, and forcibly remove you from that tag before you embarrass them by breaking with simple protocol. And no, I don't really feel any sympathy for you because someone in your family died and your girlfriend doesn't want to deal with an emotional wreck or whatever other excuse you've given. Man up and stop crying on IRC about it.
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.