Verified:

Fiat

Aug 14th 2010, 18:43:17

Someone told me to expect people tagging over from other alliances so I'm sure SoF will be glad to handle those.

Gazza should be along to confirm... I think.

Ozzite Game profile

Aug 14th 2010, 18:57:52

denied
Ah, mercury. Sweetest of the transition metals.

DM Game profile

Patron

Aug 14th 2010, 19:07:33

Ya, good luck with that. I'll even set a date and time for us all to be online together to see how well that works for you.

Dragon Game profile

Aug 14th 2010, 19:09:57

Like, what other alliances?

I wouldn't expect that any of MY guys would do such a stupid thing, but in the unlikely event that any ESD country would retag, have your police let me know and I'll detag the offender's remaining countries and help you kill them.

Honestly though, it seems pretty unlikely. I don't think EoEA needs the help.

Some Guy

Aug 14th 2010, 19:10:18

Wasn't DM banned? How is he still allowed to screw stuff up and be a cumstain around here?

BP Game profile

Aug 14th 2010, 19:11:50

Originally posted by Some Guy:
How is he still allowed to screw stuff up and be a cumstain around here?

Same reason you are, the all-embracing love of Pangea :p
£-€

Dragon Game profile

Aug 14th 2010, 19:12:56

In fact, for what it's worth, I'd prolly drop my UNAP with EOEA if they allowed people to tag up during this war without good reason.

I really don't think those guys would do that.

Some Guy

Aug 14th 2010, 19:13:24

You're a good man Dragon. I don't think any alliance would think yours would stoop to that level of scum. ESD has always been top notch.

If someone does jump in, its pretty sad since it looks like IMP is completely inactive right now. They only have 3 kills and I think EOEA cleared 30 already. Granted, they planned it out and got a good FS but I dont even think IMP is around to put together a CS.

I've only seen Fiat and Snawdog really. Thats 32 attackers if they even have that many live ones left.

Another gutless bottomfeeding war if you ask me. And someone might be tagging over? Sad indeed.

Ozzite Game profile

Aug 14th 2010, 19:41:10

This policing has been denied. Please try again in 48 hours.
Ah, mercury. Sweetest of the transition metals.

Gazza Game profile

Aug 14th 2010, 20:29:18

This is a confirmation post !
Im farmer fluff and this is my fluff

azmodii Game profile

Aug 14th 2010, 20:35:50

Originally posted by Some Guy:
You're a good man Dragon. I don't think any alliance would think yours would stoop to that level of scum. ESD has always been top notch.

If someone does jump in, its pretty sad since it looks like IMP is completely inactive right now. They only have 3 kills and I think EOEA cleared 30 already. Granted, they planned it out and got a good FS but I dont even think IMP is around to put together a CS.

I've only seen Fiat and Snawdog really. Thats 32 attackers if they even have that many live ones left.

Another gutless bottomfeeding war if you ask me. And someone might be tagging over? Sad indeed.

Another bottomfeeding war? Jeeze some guy - You really have it out for us?
- EoEA ~ End Of Earth Alliance -

"I will slaughter them like a wolf among lambs! The rivers will run red with the blood of my enemies, the skies will rain fire! And when the land parts beneath them... I shall be the in emptiness waiting!"

Some Guy

Aug 14th 2010, 21:35:19

I wouldnt say that. But you did pick an uneven fight. You can't blamed too much - just about everyone around here does it.

NOW3P Game profile

Aug 15th 2010, 0:33:49

It's not EiEiO's fault that IMP is completely inactive, now is it?

Oh well, troll on....

Some Guy

Aug 15th 2010, 14:40:31

No its not their fault at all. That doesnt make the fight any more not-lopsided.

Do spy ops still show turns saved and stored? ;)

Desperado Game profile

Aug 15th 2010, 19:41:53

but its perfectly fine if IMP wants to be the aggressors in a lopsided fight rightr?

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler