Verified:

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

May 24th 2019, 20:33:29

You gave shelter to a clan in a war. You then bullies and threatened the other clan. The Social Justice Warriors of SnowFlak will not stand for that. We will die on your walls rather than watch you bully others like the fascist Dicts that you are.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

May 24th 2019, 20:36:37

You won't last so long, slick. I'm gonna kill you slow to make you understand how weak you really are. >:)
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

May 24th 2019, 21:29:14

Oh i know how weak i am. But Snowflak stands on moral principle and will oppose your bullying others at all cost.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

May 24th 2019, 21:38:33

This war has refreshing candor. Good luck, gentlemen!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 24th 2019, 22:53:04

10/10 lol
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

May 24th 2019, 23:14:27

OK, you managed to kill a few of mine, the smallest. I killed your largest and beat the cowboy fluff out of your toughest. Still, you are going to lose. I didn't even have to run all my turns, I saved some just in case somebody else wants to make an appearance. >:)

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

May 24th 2019, 23:21:53

Oh, I'll be back online later to finish the job of making you crawl. It won't be so easy for you to attack the rest of mine, so you might as well try now, unless you're out of turns already. :)

The_Hawk

May 25th 2019, 0:00:19

Originally posted by Cerberus:
OK, you managed to kill a few of mine, the smallest. I killed your largest and beat the cowboy fluff out of your toughest. Still, you are going to lose. I didn't even have to run all my turns, I saved some just in case somebody else wants to make an appearance. >:)

I have no issue with you. Keep doing what you are doing.

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 25th 2019, 0:05:35

Rule #1

Don't underestimate your enemy.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

The_Hawk

May 25th 2019, 0:07:39

Can I police? I have 12 eager countries.

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

Crippler ICD Game profile

May 25th 2019, 0:13:43

*watches*
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

May 25th 2019, 0:59:11

Originally posted by Cerberus:

Ummm they are your three smallest because they are dead. When they were alive they were your 3 biggest.

And you bettter win, you have twice the countries and twice the average networth. Your countries alone have 3 times the networth.

If you can't win with those odds, that is pretty sad. Hell i was killing countries with 10m turrets. Mine only had 1m. Sad dude sad.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

May 25th 2019, 11:25:12

Now I know why you picked the handle smegma, anyway. You're fluff juice. Did Rebel like your slobbering chicken head?

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

May 25th 2019, 11:30:13

And, just like that, they've started to fall. :) You aren't going to last very long. :( But, I'll still have time and turns for anyone else that wishes to jump in.

Thanks, The_Hawk, by all means, feel free to police. :)

Don't think that I've forgotten about you, either Rebel. My new member certainly hasn't. :)

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

May 25th 2019, 12:30:43

Lol it looks like i got under the bully's skin. But come on dude you can do better than this. You have 32 countries hitting me. My SDI avg is about 15% my SPAL is 5. You have several hundred missiles. And the best you can do is 5 kills to my 4?

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

May 25th 2019, 13:45:32

5 to 5 now.

Do not tell me you are going to let 16 countries with half the avg network of your 32 tag kill y'all.

But i guess like most bullies you punch them in the face and they crumple.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

May 25th 2019, 19:59:51

I did say I'm going to kill you slow. My newbie is merely observing at this time. You will fall, no matter how many you think you can kill. It's funny that you have managed to gather as many as you have. LOL

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

May 25th 2019, 21:05:32

Nah we both the truth and the inevitable. Your countries are way stronger and as long as you keep coming, you will win.

I only have the kills because you don't bother to wall. And i only half ass wall since you can just overpower me.

But i like the challenge and you like the change of pace.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

May 26th 2019, 1:54:43

Originally posted by smegma:
Nah we both the truth and the inevitable. Your countries are way stronger and as long as you keep coming, you will win.

I only have the kills because you don't bother to wall. And i only half ass wall since you can just overpower me.

But i like the challenge and you like the change of pace.

You're right, I like the change of pace. I love to fight wars. I'm very efficient at it. Had I managed to convert to a more war sustainable economy in time, this would already be over. However, I am having fun at it. So, thanks for that, anyway. :)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

May 26th 2019, 5:03:41

You guys are fluffing adorable.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

May 26th 2019, 15:08:07

Cerberus you need to train that newbie better. That was like a 12 hour kill run he made.