Verified:

Abbadon

Aug 23rd 2010, 4:43:07

The whole server does a blistering FS on NBK so we can come back and kill you allll....

C'mon there has to be enough NBK haters out there to put together a decent FS.

So what do you say can you muster the intestinal fortitude to launch your jets this way?

Dynasty, ESD, TKO I know you all have been generous with the land you've given away to us so far this set, maybe you will be willing to die for our amusement? You could serve two purposes in the same set!! More useful than you have ever been before!!

rpottage Game profile

Aug 23rd 2010, 4:47:53

Right....

So anyone see Piranha 3D? Headed to the movies tomorrow and I'm wondering if it's worth it.

Abbadon

Aug 23rd 2010, 4:52:15

So your'e saying that if you compare the land exchanged between our clans this set that we are not way ahead??

Do you even know how to fight a war?

rpottage Game profile

Aug 23rd 2010, 4:53:23

There's land exchange in Piranha 3D?

Wait, There's clans and war in Piranha 3D?

Wow, that movie is getting better by the minute.

KeSSie Game profile

Aug 23rd 2010, 4:53:59

:-P
EL YAY!

Abbadon

Aug 23rd 2010, 5:25:10

Okay so Dynasty weighs in as being gutless. No surprise there.

rpottage Game profile

Aug 23rd 2010, 5:39:16

Wait, since when am I a representative of Dynasty? Did someone make me HFA when I wasn't looking?

Also, not so much gutless, as just not really caring at all. What do you want, a congratulation?

Well then congratulations, you've grabbed a clan 3 times smaller than you. Good job on going public on how you like to attack clans 3 times smaller than you.

I get it. You're bored, you'd planned to war this set but the war didn't last long. You guys have tried going on without the war, but it's boring you. I get it, I just don't really care.

And no, I do not represent Dynasty; I represent myself, that's it.

Hellrush Game profile

Aug 23rd 2010, 5:56:28

why dont you break into 2 clans and hit your selves, you guys have the countries to do so.

Abbadon

Aug 23rd 2010, 7:01:25

That's funny because so far it has been one country hitting and then getting retalled. It has not been a clan v clan thing. If you would like for the whole clan to grab your landfat asses I am sure that could be arranged.

We have showed restraint in our grabs, so far.

And yes it is gutless, which is no surprise, coming from a Dynasty member.

Pain Game profile

Aug 23rd 2010, 7:08:14

you guys should do what hellrush said. no reason to pick on a clan who probably wants no part of a war.
Your mother is a nice woman

Skystormers Game profile

Aug 23rd 2010, 7:12:45

abbadon

we're not delighted about your attitude towards us, nor for your respect for us, which was there in the past.

if you want to tackle us into a war, thats not going to happen

i hate war, and so do my fellow members. the only thing that happens is a fluffty set for me and some fun for those who caused the problem

and by going public on this, you only show your inmaturity upon this.
Want to stay right here
till the end of time
till the earth stops turning
Goreckii - Lamb

Abbadon

Aug 23rd 2010, 7:14:58

not just one

I want a bunch of them to band together and FS us

hopefully they outnumber us so we can have a real fight

NOW3P Game profile

Aug 23rd 2010, 7:17:26

http://eestats.com/ffa/tag/untagged

technically they have the #'s advantage - but about 45% are still at $4717 NW.

Abbadon

Aug 23rd 2010, 7:21:00

Well Pan would probably be willing to go in with them to change the numbers in their favor.

That is good too.

As long as they have the advantage at the outset.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Aug 23rd 2010, 7:26:44

abbadon why did u mention TKO

considering tko and nbk have a pact and only 1 grab has been done all reset which was done by NBK
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Abbadon

Aug 23rd 2010, 7:33:56

Just thought your clan would enjoy being in the mix.

It would be just as easy to drop the pact as it was to get it I am sure. I doubt it would interfere with pacting next set either if TKO and NBK agreed to drop the pact for the rest of the set. (IMO of course)

Wouldn't your clan want to be in the frey if something did break out?

Seems there would be quite a few in your ranks that would relish the opportunity.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 23rd 2010, 7:35:43

no not really tko are netters and dont war unless we have to, yes we have the bulk of Aodt in our tag but they do as they are told :)
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

rpottage Game profile

Aug 23rd 2010, 7:37:08

Abbadon

Aug 23rd 2010, 7:46:58

Because LaE is our friend and, quite frankly, none of the rest of you mentioned here are.

and DM has an appointment with Dallas. If Dallas shows up.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 23rd 2010, 7:49:25

well Tko and NBK have been friends a long time

hell sauron played in tko when FFA died

just cos we haven't been around alot during the rebirth doesn't mean tko and NBk aren't friends with each other
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

rpottage Game profile

Aug 23rd 2010, 7:50:06

And if they're your friend and ally then obviously you could arrange a war for the set then go back to normal next set, like you claim would be easy with TKO.

Thunder Game profile

Aug 23rd 2010, 9:14:21

So tell me rpottage why you are trying to get NBK and LaE to fight? How about we both go on a farming run of you so you can see us both in action up close and personal?
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

2010 Armchair GMs League Champion
DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Ninja since born....Awesome Forever!

DM Game profile

Patron

Aug 23rd 2010, 10:56:15

Originally posted by Thunder:
So tell me rpottage why you are trying to get NBK and LaE to fight? How about we both go on a farming run of you so you can see us both in action up close and personal?

mrford Game profile

Aug 23rd 2010, 14:18:05

Originally posted by DM:
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Mars UP Game profile

Aug 23rd 2010, 14:33:53

Originally posted by mrford:
Originally posted by DM:

Dizology Game profile

Aug 23rd 2010, 15:03:51

Originally posted by Mars UP:
Originally posted by DM:

Popcom Game profile

Aug 23rd 2010, 15:15:45

Originally posted by Skystormers:
abbadon

we're not delighted about your attitude towards us, nor for your respect for us, which was there in the past.

if you want to tackle us into a war, thats not going to happen

i hate war, and so do my fellow members. the only thing that happens is a fluffty set for me and some fun for those who caused the problem

and by going public on this, you only show your inmaturity upon this.

wow, tell the server you can be farm land with no consequences. good plan...
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

Kill4Free Game profile

Aug 23rd 2010, 15:16:25

Everything Abb says is not NBK's opinion it is his own. And to be fair he is picking on everyone, lol.

I know TKO is our ally, but to be honest 90% of your members are AoDT, I do trust you even if you were AoDT too, but I don't really trust the rest of em. Things can go from peaceful to you fellows thinking we are in a vulnerable position and jumping us anytime.

And Dynasty, having super landfat countries with almost no defense guarantees you will be a target for grabbing. I know you fellows are cabable of getting good defenses, but you are doing it to save money on expenses. Had you built a real country instead you would be fairly safe from grabbing early on.
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

rpottage Game profile

Aug 23rd 2010, 15:18:15

I'm not.

I'm trying to point out the sillyness of his assertion that it's okay to war TKO because they have a pact so they could just get one again after. There's a pact there for a reason.

Did you not get that? I mean that's why I put in: "like you claim would be easy with TKO."

I also dais I don't really care if they're bored and want to war so why would I want to try and organize them against LaE?
Or do you think I'm that new here that I don't realize that's not going to happen?

I mean seriously, if you're going to get angry then get angry over something that actually makes sense. Me pointing out how ridiculous the notion is, that warring a friend is a good thing, isn't something to get your knickers in a bunch.

Popcom Game profile

Aug 23rd 2010, 15:42:58

im going to point out how funny it is that rpottage cant see that abb is CLEARLY just try'n to stir the o' fluff pot.
i mean seriously, if you're going to get angry then get angry over something that actually makes sense.

scee wot i did der?!
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

kemo Game profile

Aug 23rd 2010, 15:44:18

i done did seen it right there
all praised to ra

rpottage Game profile

Aug 23rd 2010, 15:47:51

Yep, see where I said twice to him that I don't care and originally tried to change the thread to being about Pirahna 3D?

I'm not angry. If I was, then I would have argued about Dynasty being gutless, but I don't care enough. I'm simply pointing out that his assertion is ridiculous.

kemo Game profile

Aug 23rd 2010, 15:52:59

i aint seen the movie and most likely wont. it just dont seem much more then a b rated sci fi channel movie to me i guess
all praised to ra

rpottage Game profile

Aug 23rd 2010, 15:56:41

See, that's what I'm hoping for though.

I'm taking a girl to the movies, and I know she loves horror movies, so my hope is to head to Piranha 3D and for it to suck so there's no reason to actually watch the movie.

I've just never seen any of the Piranha movies so I wasn't sure it if was a good series.

mrford Game profile

Aug 23rd 2010, 15:58:08

BUT ITS 3D!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

rpottage Game profile

Aug 23rd 2010, 16:06:01

Oh, well in that case.

I don't know, I live 3D movies, but not enough to make a bad movie good.

Popcom Game profile

Aug 23rd 2010, 16:11:21

all 3d move adds look gay as fluff.
just pointless set ups to make fluff fly at the camera.
very very very few are good..
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

rpottage Game profile

Aug 23rd 2010, 16:16:55

That's true.
I remember when I went to see Avatar 3D, the only 3D I really noticed was the beginning and end of the movie when I thought about it. The rest of the movie I was actually watching it and didn't really notice the 3D.

That said I don't go see 3D movies too often. I generally watch movies like Scott Pilgrim instead, and as good as I thought it was; that's not popular enough to both making 3D.

Havoc Game profile

Aug 23rd 2010, 16:22:20

Piranha 3D kinda looks like it's one of those so intentionally ridiculous movies they're actually good/funny/better than most horror movies. Like Snakes on a Plane.
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

rpottage Game profile

Aug 23rd 2010, 16:28:00

Huh, well I'll have to risk it I guess. The other two movies playing here are Scott Pilgrim and The Expendables, and I know those are good.

Hellrush Game profile

Aug 23rd 2010, 16:54:53

Originally posted by Dizology:
Originally posted by Mars UP:
Originally posted by DM:
So tell me rpottage why you are trying to get NBK and LaE to fight?

mrford Game profile

Aug 23rd 2010, 17:07:07

Quote fail
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Kill4Free Game profile

Aug 23rd 2010, 17:09:47

Confirmed
NBK

kemo Game profile

Aug 23rd 2010, 18:45:16

i think itll flop worse then the new limp bizkit album
all praised to ra

Havoc Game profile

Aug 23rd 2010, 18:57:57

there's a new limp bizkit album?
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

rpottage Game profile

Aug 23rd 2010, 19:00:07

Apparently. Guess that tells you how much a flop it was.

kemo Game profile

Aug 23rd 2010, 19:07:28

i heard it was in the works
all praised to ra

Chuck Norris

EE Patron

Aug 23rd 2010, 19:59:15

NOW3P Game profile

Aug 24th 2010, 0:56:27

^ and with that, NBK is all dead.

That's right, Chuck Norris' period can kill you!

Kill4Free Game profile

Aug 24th 2010, 0:57:31

*falls over clutching his chest*
NBK