Verified:

ddd Game profile

Aug 6th 2017, 20:16:19

raz

Aug 6th 2017, 4:58:02
Originally posted by ddd:
some people cant understand what rl can be like since they have non gerdler

da bots are cool fer sure, as is self farming, both are a big part of this game now, for those of you who wish to live in the past, do so, theres plenty of hills out there where u can move lol

jk on the last part been feelin better for a few days now, gotta share the good days right!

bomber you're an old f4k who acts tough on the internet. The fact you are a multi, contradicts your dumbass statement about having a RL. I have two young kids and i still manage to play well in this game playing a few hours a day. The fact I missed 2 weeks and still managed nearly $5g nw is something you will NEVER do alone.

ddd/bomber im done playing ffa for a while, BUT if ffa game mods are willing monitor your flufftttty a$$ game playing im willing to play a set 1v1.

bomber /ddd is nothing more than a multi/whinning old man.

Edited By: raz on Aug 6th 2017, 5:02:12
See Original Post

your on fluff, lets get it on silly boy

ddd Game profile

Aug 6th 2017, 20:19:06

ddd/bomber im done playing ffa for a while, BUT if ffa game mods are willing monitor your flufftttty a$$ game playing im willing to play a set 1v1.

and thats the part of your statement i am referring to,, and i dont mean the excuses when i say lets get it on ... i can already see your excuses flying..

for those who arent in the know, hes butthurt cause i kilt his netter years ago lol

Crippler ICD Game profile

Aug 6th 2017, 21:21:03

*yawn*
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

Heston Game profile

Aug 6th 2017, 21:54:08

ddd/bomber im done playing
https://youtu.be/x6QZn9xiuOE

Take a handful of little blue pills and find yourself a knothole in a fence or a hooker for Christ fluffin sakes.
https://youtu.be/rjlSiASsUIs
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 6th 2017, 22:04:12

That is the reason for the Rez's butthurt? Me loves them little blue pills.

The_Hawk

Aug 6th 2017, 22:12:05

With bomber warring raz, how are we supposed to make up an additional 64 members prime?

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

ddd Game profile

Aug 6th 2017, 22:46:22

lol i thought i ran the whole clan hawk

plz tell me razzzy poo how many do i run

so lost so confused

ddd Game profile

Aug 6th 2017, 22:47:55

ineed i was done heston, but butthurt raz wants his revenge, cant let him fret for the next 20 years over it now can i..

bomber/always aims to plz butthurts like raz

Heston Game profile

Aug 6th 2017, 23:27:51

ineed i was done heston, but butthurt raz wants his revenge, cant let him fret for the next 20 years over it now can i..

bomber/always aims to plz butthurts like raz

See you did it again. If you want to pop raz' cornhole, u may want to throw a curve ball and just tell him how much and how long you have needed to put to rest how sexually awkward you feel around him. That you will please him in every way. The hostile rape approach may not do it for him like it does you...
idk...
Gl anyway
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 10th 2017, 5:11:36

Bomber: The fact you can't properly "quote" a post is very annoying and just proves your inability to do anything properly. If/would the game mods monitor your account(s) I would in a heart beat ( I mean challenge lol) you 1v1. The fact you are a known multi/cheater and suicider gives me NO reason to spend my time wasting it on you. The fact IMP is backing you just shows how desperate they wanted to beat CC.

Players/Cheaters like you are the reason FFA has a 16 country limit, its players like you that have ruined the game. For some odd reason you think this is RL.

When the reset is over stats are archived and people move on, yet you don't - thats scary. Vern killed an IMP country and you take it personally its amazing how unbalanced you really are. #BellLetstalk

Your issues are more than this game and I hope you get help.

With my oldest starting school in September I've decided to take time away from FFA.

----------

Who the fluff is Heston?

Edited By: raz on Aug 10th 2017, 12:00:04
See Original Post
Originally posted by The_Hawk:
You win this round. I concede.

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 10th 2017, 5:14:55

and thats the part of your statement i am referring to,, and i dont mean the excuses when i say lets get it on ... i can already see your excuses flying..

for those who arent in the know, hes butthurt cause i kilt his netter years ago lol

What netters did you kill? If anything you suicided??? But I dont remember
Originally posted by The_Hawk:
You win this round. I concede.