Verified:

Desperado Game profile

Aug 27th 2010, 13:09:40

but, you know... considering over 6 days you've hit esd 9 times.... if it was me, I'd just be killing countries instead of taking their land

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

Thunder Game profile

Aug 27th 2010, 13:46:11

Unless you want to throw a fit and just like delete your countries instead.
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

2010 Armchair GMs League Champion
DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Ninja since born....Awesome Forever!

Kill4Free Game profile

Aug 27th 2010, 13:56:30

Lol, killing people for 9 hits in 6 days.

So if we landgrab anyone, we are the bad guys not playing fair, making people leave the game.

If we declare war on someone we are the bad guys making people leave the game.

If we do anything other then sit here quietly farming ourselves we are the bad guys.

What has FFA come to :/
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

kemo Game profile

Aug 27th 2010, 14:02:45

Originally posted by Desperado:
but, you know... considering over 6 days you've hit esd 9 times.... if it was me, I'd just be killing countries instead of taking their land

thats the spirit. kill off them warmongers and just hope they leave you alone afterwards... in the end youd just eat a bunch of missiles and maybe even death instead of just retalin.

and holy fluff theyve hit esd an avg of 4.5 times a week!!! hitting an unpacted clan like that is just unheard of!!

this server is full of a bunch of cry baby pussies whod rather make a huge deal then take a retal
all praised to ra

Havoc Game profile

Aug 27th 2010, 14:09:30

I think NBK just doesn't know how to net so they're taking out their anger/boredom on other netting clans :P

Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

kemo Game profile

Aug 27th 2010, 14:16:04

we pretty bored yes but we are in no way using muscle as a form of diplomacy. we simply like to grab :P
all praised to ra

Kill4Free Game profile

Aug 27th 2010, 14:21:41

No, NBK is keeping to the tradition of no self farming, so to net, we have to grab. Hence why we grab.

On a side note, everytime I tried to net someone declared war on us. I can net as well as anyone, better then most. But what is the point of running netters when people think that is a weakness and try to kill.
NBK

Havoc Game profile

Aug 27th 2010, 14:24:47

It doesn't help stocking so much when you have to buy up/send so many jets that you lose over 1 million on one grab:P
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

Kill4Free Game profile

Aug 27th 2010, 14:36:35

Havok, you have no idea....
They took:
xxx Acres
6,780,211 Bushels
$103,804,830
73,842 Technology Points

xxx acres
5,909,444 Bushels
$229,073,883
120,138 Technology Points

Trust me, this is typical, the monetary gains on our typical hits PAY FOR THE ENTIRE ARMY. 3mil jets is what it takes to break most of these people. Counting technology, this pays for about DOUBLE what we need to send. And pays for about 25x what we lose at least. The acres are just a bonus.

How does this not help stocking.
NBK

Havoc Game profile

Aug 27th 2010, 15:00:12

Damn if that's the case then yeah that's nice. You can't always catch people with stock on hand though, plus the rebuilding costs. I guess if you're a farmer it's alright though.

but this? heh

22,558 Bushels
$10,543,642
33,596 Technology Points

Your military lost:
300,425 Troops
300,201 Turrets
12,352 Tanks
Your defence allies lost:
Nothing!

Their military lost:
1,200,000 Jets
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

Havoc Game profile

Aug 27th 2010, 15:00:56

I wonder if anyones ever tried to enforce goods:goods retals:P
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

Kill4Free Game profile

Aug 27th 2010, 15:03:55

Yeah some people don't pick their targets as well. But most of our hits have been getting like 500mil cash worth of goods plus. As for that hit, yeah he was going for solely land. Most hits are for goods and land though.
NBK

Kill4Free Game profile

Aug 27th 2010, 15:05:17

If I wanted to, I could take 1 country, do 3 hits on every non allied clan, hitting stockers (seperate countries), eat the retals and come out over 10bil ahead worth of goods, screw the land (I wouldnt lose much cause I would be hit into DR anyway). But that is an example of screwing people over. Profitable, but we aren't doing that.
NBK

Havoc Game profile

Aug 27th 2010, 15:15:57

Appreciated.
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

Desperado Game profile

Aug 27th 2010, 15:41:16

Originally posted by kemo:

thats the spirit. kill off them warmongers and just hope they leave you alone afterwards... in the end youd just eat a bunch of missiles and maybe even death instead of just retalin.

and holy fluff theyve hit esd an avg of 4.5 times a week!!! hitting an unpacted clan like that is just unheard of!!

this server is full of a bunch of cry baby pussies whod rather make a huge deal then take a retal

apparently not kemo considering the retals I would have taken they'd be trying to kill my countries anyways claiming that its unfair retals or some other bullfluff which yeah I can see as being harsh and whatnot but hey how's it look when a 380 country clan just sits there and beats on an 80 country clan on set just because they are fat?

Face it guys theres every single feasible way that nbk and lae both can go about not farming themselves, or farming other clans, as it stands nbk already went to the esd well too many times and now it is apparently causing somebody to leave because they don't like it, and there is really nothing they can do about it, and its not like this server is rapidly growing... if its even growing at all.

Yeah being is a large clan is fun and all, and you have a lot of friends there, I get that, but then when you have a clan that is almost 20% of the server, you tend to get those few asshole that just want to focus on getting their land from one single clan and given this curent reset totals are roughly 1/20th of the size of the reset totals we are all used to, obviously fluff can't be ran like the way it used to, so maybe you fluffers should think about that and maybe make a few adjustments, and then as the server's numbers grow, you scale back fittingly. its real easy actually.

pants antler

Kill4Free Game profile

Aug 27th 2010, 15:57:31

Actually what you say makes sense Desparado, but, it also is not true and you know it.
Today's EE attitude is that landgrabs are bad, and shouldn't be done, and people get offended when it is done to them. Period. Us being a big tag means absolutely nothing, as only 3-4 people in all of NBK are grabbing 2-3 times a day each. So combined, those 3-4 people are doing more landgrabbing against other real clans then EVERYONE ELSE COMBINED.

In fact if I did 1 grab per country per day, I would do more grabbing of other clans then almost all main FFA clans combined.

People are scared to do anything, and too lazy to get defense, not my problem.
NBK

Havoc Game profile

Aug 27th 2010, 16:11:51

Could be more the fact that most people who are self-farming have been doing so all set and are already at their land goals and stocking, so all these hits by NBK just seem like their only out to steal stock and fluff with people's finishes.
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

Popcom Game profile

Aug 27th 2010, 16:13:38

nope.
you dont watch news feeds do you?
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

Kill4Free Game profile

Aug 27th 2010, 16:15:37

Well, we do like stealing stock, especially from defenseless targets with a lot of land...

And now that I think about it, pretty much everyone self farms.

People say we are picking on the little guys, but honestly we are picking on everyone. Pan has gotten hit relatively less then other clans based on numbers, but that is solely because Pan's countries have less land and more defense.

Grab us back, if someone is using a jetter get one of the smaller land guys in your clan to hit him, teach him a lesson to run just jets. Grab us, so we have to use our jets to retal and not hit.
NBK

Havoc Game profile

Aug 27th 2010, 16:17:26

Well maybe I'm more speaking for myself.. Most people should be at their land goals by now though.
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

Kill4Free Game profile

Aug 27th 2010, 16:28:25

The bulk of the people that were attacked, had 1/3 even 1/4 of their stockpile, which would have cost them at most 10% of their total daily income, been spent on turrets, they would have been fine, and so hard to break that it would be hardly worth it. Not to mention that if one did make a jetter to break it, we would be hitting from half its NW. That means they woulda had almost half the losses, and and goods.

Everyone can choose to not be broken, but instead, with only a few exceptions (enshula being a very good one) they choose to be vulnerable and hope they don't get hit instead.
NBK

Desperado Game profile

Aug 27th 2010, 16:31:55

k4f, would those 3-4 people be making that many landgrabs if their tag numbers were only 64 countries? no, they grab that much because of their clan's size. As a whole nbk might not make very many grabs, but it's the few that makes nbk noticed, as well as their target selection.

now, don't get me wrong, this isn't a don't harrass the self farmers stand from me. they wanna run their countries like that, they should be hit, but wheres the fine line between hitting a clan and farming that clan. And, if you preach about being aginst self farmers and think they are nasty and should be taken advantage of in that way, then why are you allied to lae?

pants antler

MedicineMan2

Aug 27th 2010, 16:38:07

too bad one way or the other. I've got friends in NBK...
(altho I have to wonder about some of the people they let in.)

and Not everyone in game is self farming...I dont & I'm ESD.
(never have and those of you that know me, know it)
RIP and DIZ you guys know I run heavy def and offense on low land. I'd have retal'd the piss outa those hits...

however, its Dragons choice...and I'll run with it as he chooses...

but then things change, in the old days the Dragon I know would have made someone feel the pain and walked away ahead of the game for it.

Kill4Free Game profile

Aug 27th 2010, 16:43:25

I never once said they were nasty, I never once said anything bad about self farmers. I said they are easy targets with lots of land and no military.

And you are right, if there was a clan that did landgrabs and wasn't big, it would be killed. Now, that would be because a bigger clan had a problem and would have killed it. And the big clans excuse would have been, don't do stuff if you are small, you brought it upon yourself.

Now when the reverse happens and it is a large clan except with the same 3-4 people doing the same 7-8 grabs a day, people complain saying we are bullies, and it isn't fair.

Now I say no matter what we do, people will complain, there is no way to make everyone happy.
NBK

Popcom Game profile

Aug 27th 2010, 16:57:05

Well, the 5 hits/day we have put into place I think is good, but also flawed in a way. 5 hits on a 400 country clan is nothing. but 5 hits on a 100 country clan is a lot higher % of there countries.
personally i would see this reviewed, and adjusted so smaller clans aren't getting hit as often. but w/e

If our grabbing is pissing so many people off, why are we still not at war? we arn't hitting allies, so anyone is welcome to attack us. we would welcome it. Doesn't have to be anything personal, just business. Just like our LGs are personal. we see 50k acres with a 5mill break and we take it. simple.

But, I have been spy oping a fair amount of countries every day..
mainly cause i can. (have yet to even fail even one to). and in the last few days i have noticed a LOT of countries up there defense a fair amount. this is what i wanna see.

edit: (just read the first page of this thread)
LOL@Dragon for being a cry baby. You have been playing long enough to know how to build a proper country. so don't cry because u lose land because u chose not to.
also, we aren't afraid of LaE, we have a pact with them. you don't see us hitting those fat TKO ones ether for the same reason.

Edited By: Popcom on Aug 27th 2010, 18:44:13
See Original Post
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

kemo Game profile

Aug 27th 2010, 19:37:25

we aint beating on smaller clans. thats a crock of fluff. 5 grabs a day (somedays we dont even do that) is nowhere near beating. if theyd like then i can grab like this is the alliance server. how do you think 10+ hits a day on a single country would make them feel compared to the 5 on the whole clan?

not a chance will we take the blame for dragon deleting over 4 hits. in no way did we farm esd
all praised to ra

Desperado Game profile

Aug 27th 2010, 20:18:40

i'm not blaming you for dragon deleting, thats his pussishness for doing that.

and k4f, you're retarded simply for the fact that if a 3-4 member clan is doing 7-8 hits a day they are going to spread them out, not hit the same clan two hours after a clan mate hit it. You're also retarded for the fact that you guys are basically trying to make yourselves out to be the victims saying it isn't fair that your members are beating on a tag, should be retaled in kind for their actions for it.
(yes kemo, when you take 10 thousand acres from a clan a day thats beating on them, especially when you had an issue with hitting that same clan heavily earlier in the week)

All in all, your simplistic views of this are, i'd hate to see you go, but even if you stayed we wouldn't give you a fair chance at regaining your land, simply because we are 4 times bigger than you.

On a final note, I never said you were afraid of lae, but if you're so ballsy about that standpoint, then why are you allied to those two clans? they are fat low military keeping self farmers... right up your alley for landgrabs targets.
C'mon, I dare you, drop your pacts with those two clans and hit them half as much as you would a smaller clan. I'm willing to bet they'd have your ass handed to you for hitting that way.

pants antler

Popcom Game profile

Aug 27th 2010, 20:35:42

and your retarded for having 40k acres with a 3 mill break :)

also; not to sure why you think NBK is afraid of a fight..we have been around 10 years and have probably netted out a set 5 times.
tried seeing it from your view but my head wouldn't fit up my ass :S
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

Desperado Game profile

Aug 27th 2010, 20:43:34

would help if you pull k4f's out first pop. specially since I never said nbk was afraid of anything, I'm not stupid, otherwise i'd be in your clan.

pants antler

Kill4Free Game profile

Aug 27th 2010, 21:29:57

We are allied to TKO to show that we have no interest in warring, I wouldn't mind a few hits on their fatties either :D
NBK

synoder Game profile

Aug 27th 2010, 22:27:20

well synoder, first of all, you should really check times a little closer when you check the news, it was 4 times in 23 hours.

Despy,

one of those hits was done after I posted that it was 4 in 48 hrs which made it 4 in 23hrs. :)

Crippler,

I stand corrected, you were right about the 3:2 retal.

Popcom Game profile

Aug 27th 2010, 23:20:38

would help if you pull k4f's out first pop. specially since I never said nbk was afraid of anything, I'm not stupid, otherwise i'd be in your clan.

instead you are just losing lots of acres/stock to us?
lol

if you weren't stupid you would have defense.
but no, QQ more. its funny.
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

Desperado Game profile

Aug 27th 2010, 23:35:41

yeah lemme tell you, me and my... 122k tnw and.... oh... 1700 total acres?

I never got started on my countries this set :P

pants antler

kemo Game profile

Aug 27th 2010, 23:41:47

those 10k dont mean a whole lot when they have 1.7million acres total

and yes i have proposed to be able to hit a few lae and was denied :P i dont play favorites
all praised to ra

Dark TwizTid

Patron

Aug 28th 2010, 0:09:05

Hurry up and grow them motherfluffers Despy, we need more land!

And yes, Kemo was trying to be a bad lil boy, so I stuffed his face in Galleri's boobs, so kessie slapped kemo.... love triangle!

Desperado Game profile

Aug 28th 2010, 2:01:58

you rewarded him?! wtf!! lol

pants antler

Twain Game profile

Aug 28th 2010, 2:31:32

I say just get rid of ghost acres. That'd fix a lot of these problems.

gambit Game profile

Aug 28th 2010, 3:43:03

this thread has collected too much text...

someone please just tell me why we are the bad guys :P
Natural Born Killer

kemo Game profile

Aug 28th 2010, 4:00:40

cause you touch yourself at night
all praised to ra

gambit Game profile

Aug 28th 2010, 4:02:56

:(

well...

i guess we are being bad guys right now...
Natural Born Killer