Verified:

General TwizTid

May 19th 2010, 22:32:17

Heres a rundown of clans here for you to join *on* the radar.

¤=Netting Clans=¤

=Pandoras Last Vikings=
- Good netting clan. Currently running under MadMorticia if im not mistaken and a couple other old PANLVers. Around 100 countries this set.

=Legends At Earth=
If you can look passed their previous cheating, this is a good netting clan. Was led by Ice man, but he stepped down and is now led by my brother from another mother(rhyme yay) Thunder. Also is still the biggest clan with 370ish countries.

=The Sith Empire=
TSE, led by raz(?) is a smaller tag, good netting bunch, have not seen too many disputes between them an other clans... somewhat under the radar, but are going out with a bang currently 2nd in TNW(?) lol

=fluff Off Cuz Ur Stupid=
Newer clan, older member base of ICD. Currently lead by Crippler. They have around 110-130 countries, with a bunch of good netters. They does not only net though, they have warred both sets with intentions of netting in the first place.

=Soldiers of the Apocalypse=
SOTA, is currently being led by Nightshade. This clan is pure netting with about 60-80 countries tagged up.

¤=War Clans=¤

=Natural Born Killers=
Good War clan, led by Sauron. Currently 330 countries with more next set. Have warred both the 1st set 2 times, and now this set 2 times. Look for US to war more next set!

=Asylum of Dark Templars=
Another good war clan. AoDT, who had around 350ish tagged at the beginning of this set is run by Makinso from SoL. On the losing side of 2 wars, but are not to be underestimated as they have great war tactics.

=Insane Multi Posse=
Led by Rico, IMP is fairly small, 90-120ish countries, but also not to be underestimated as they have some great warmongers there. At a bigger size, they can decimate a clan with their activity. Word out is DK will be merging into IMP. Another small but good warring clan.

Sorry theres no "detailed" info, but these are the clan I know some bit about for people lookin to join a clan.
General TwizTid
NBK HFA - FFA
EEVIL Member - Alliance
MSN:
yahoo:
#nbk on irc.gamesurge.net
http://nbk.boxcarhosting.com
[01:37] <@Gambit> if it has a hole, ill fill it!

Just A Thought TAM Game profile

May 19th 2010, 22:34:29

Confirmed.

snawdog Game profile

May 19th 2010, 22:35:04

Good, informative post Twiz...
[edit]
and kudos for the non biased thingymabob

Edited By: snawdog on May 19th 2010, 22:35:50
ICQ 364553524
msn

Skystormers Game profile

May 19th 2010, 23:26:33

Add Dynasty to the netting block please

i'll be playing next set again, and paying a bit more attention towards politics here
Want to stay right here
till the end of time
till the earth stops turning
Goreckii - Lamb

Desperado Game profile

May 19th 2010, 23:53:40

uncomfirmed

we're a warring clan, aodt is the netting clan :P

and tse isn't going to be around next year I think I heard a few weeks ago.

ESD however is going to be around next set

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

Mossy Game profile

May 19th 2010, 23:55:34

Desp means next set, and FoCuS is deffinatly a war clan!

*busts a move*
BSS!
AIM - mossossoppo

Frost Game profile

Jun 14th 2010, 17:52:23

We are --trying-- right now... but just because a certain tag out there *cough*IMP*cough* believes that because our members are on hiatus until our leadership's issues involving their internet connection is resolved, that they can do what they please and not have to worry about future and/or long term consequences for their actions.

I won't bother to provide our alliance name or tag... they'll soon know exactly who we are... very soon.

Edited By: Frost on Jun 14th 2010, 17:53:26
AIM: Angel0fDeath78

Your personal Angel Of Death since 2004.

Rip It Up Game profile

Jun 15th 2010, 3:43:46

AODT had 450 countries before the war started Twiz :-P
Pain is weakness leaving the body.
MSN:

Dragon Game profile

Jun 15th 2010, 4:05:02

Wow. This is like.... Outdated.

I almost asked this Twiztid fellow what kind of crack he was on posting SOTA as a netgaining clan choice with 60-80 countries when I'm personally whooping our lovely Ms Nightshade's undoubtedly attractive but 36 country bottom all over FFA with a mere 16 countries.

But just before I did what I usually do and run my utterly clueless suck, I noticed that the post was a month old and that maybe SOTA actually MAY have had 60-80 countries on May 19th. And ESD didn't have ONE.

General TwizTid

Jun 15th 2010, 6:23:23

Thats very true Dragon, when I posted this they had 60-80 the set before..... this set they had just 32 or was it 16?

AoDT had 350ish last set, with a few rental players they got up to 450
General TwizTid
NBK HFA - FFA
EEVIL Member - Alliance
MSN:
yahoo:

General TwizTid

Jun 15th 2010, 6:26:31

Ill update this sometime soon...
General TwizTid
NBK HFA - FFA
EEVIL Member - Alliance
MSN:
yahoo:

stryker1

Jun 15th 2010, 20:36:40

ahhhh, I LUV THE SMELL OF NAPALM IN THE MORNING.
chief hellraiser and all around problem causer
xFOCUS EMPIRESx

ICQ 317320747

Dragon Game profile

Jun 15th 2010, 20:46:18

It smells like................... victory.

Twain Game profile

Jun 16th 2010, 2:18:18

Feel free to put your own update as well, as it's your thread, TwizTid, but I'll do my own here too:

Netting Clans:

Legends at Earth:
Won TNW the first two sets and barring some major change, will do so again this third set. They were mired in a cheating scandal during the 2nd set but have done a good job of rebounding. They still seem to have a reputation of being a bully clan, but they are very talented netters and are still the biggest clan in FFA (although AoDT was ahead of them at beginning of set for size).

Pandora's Last Vikings:
Went from about 100 countries to 235 in one set by picking up a lot of new players this set and is likely to finish 2nd in TNW behind only LaE--although they have very little chance of catching LaE unless something drastic happens. Almost had a war with SoF earlier this set that could have slowed their netting ability, but SoF ran into vacation mode and has never come back.

Dynasty:
A smallish netting clan, but a very good one. Had a small war that seemingly was unprovoked, but still won that war handily, showing that Skystormers is as knowledgeable as he seems to be. At 80 countries, they're small (or perhaps mid-sized is a better way to define them in the new FFA), but they're a very good group of netters.

ESD:
Just Dragon playing by himself this set, but Dragon is a very solid netter and is looking to grow ESD into a nice group of veteran players next set. My guess is that his group will probably rival Dynasty in size next set. However, ESD has always primarily been a home for players who are not only veterans but also people who can stay out of trouble, and offers players probably the most autonomy concerning FA issues.

Many other tags seem to be good netting tags, but only one player, including WILD, enshula, SAS and Beek55, but I don't have any idea whether these tags will exist for more than one set, so I'm not going to cover these.

War Tags

Asylum of Dark Templars:
One of the two premier war tags in the game. They've now fought an epic series of three wars with NBK, with (if memory serves) the alliance that took the first strike basically winning each one (of course this third war isn't officially over yet). AoDT started off as the biggest clan this set and are still T-2nd with NBK, but with a significant NW advantage.

Natural Born Killers:
The other premier war tag in the game. After a poor showing against AoDT in set 1, they rebounded to have a truly impressive war against AoDT in set 2. Now, in set 3, they are losing a third war, but are fighting admirably. In this third war, they started with a disadvantage in numbers, but also were the victims of the first strike, so they are doing quite well considering they're fighting this war uphill.

fluff Off Cause Ur Stupid:
A very capable war clan that so far this set has stayed out of war and are currently 3rd in TNW in a very tight race with IMP and AoDT (who will presumably fall out of this race as they continue to war NBK). At around 200 countries, FoCuS has the size to put up a good fight against anyone, and they've got some of the best veteran leadership in the game.

Insane Multi Posse:
Another very capable war clan that looks like they could war any second, with a crazy number of Communist, Monarchies and Dictatorships in their numbers. Despite this fact, they've also stayed peaceful all set and surprisingly have the best ANW of any of the big 5 clans.

Other clans to mention:

Soldiers of the Apocalypse:
Usually considered a netting clan, because they don't war. However, they don't really seem to net either. NightShade's clan seems to be stalled with relatively smallish countries that all rest outside the top 1000 countries. Seemingly with a few active veterans in their ranks, SOTA could easily rebound, but as of right now, they look like a clan that can't really be considered a netting clan or a warring clan.

SoF:
A group of 1a players that came over to try their hand at FFA. They looked very solid at the beginning and could have been a very good clan, but they tried to enforce land:land retals against PANLV and were chased into vacation mode, where they still reside.

The Killer Elite:
A very small (probably 2-3 members) clan that seems to be decent, but not great netters. They had issues with a failed merger, but seem to be back on their feet now.

CTU24:
A very small warring clan. They merged with TKE but that fell through seemingly due to lack of communication. I have to admit, I liked the boldness of their declaration of war on Dynasty, but only killing 3 countries before their withdrew from the war with their tails between their legs shows while the leader, Bauer, has the attitude of a good war leader, but maybe not the skill of a good war leader.

I'm sure TwizTid will have his own take on this, but I thought I'd put my own statements on what each clan is like. For anyone looking for a new clan, hopefully this will give you an idea of what to find in each clan.