Verified:

DM Game profile

Patron

Aug 23rd 2010, 23:03:23

Where ya at? You said 6pm Hunky dorey for you?

DM Game profile

Patron

Aug 23rd 2010, 23:08:54

Originally posted by Dallas:
Normally at this point I would call you a Complete idiot..but in your case there is nothing complete about your pathetic ass..you are w/o a doubt a grade A drama queen, a "hey look at me pissant kid", and obviously this game is a mainstay in whatever life you have!

Not assuming anything at all, I wil tell ya point blank you are either a full blown moron or on drugs..allow me to post what YOU sent me since YOU did not want to do this Friday when I wanted to..(I can post all the times I said --->I am ready NOW PRONTO INSTANTLY IMMEDIATELT, etc. that is if you need those posts to recall also)

To: Dallas
Subject: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: Dallas
Date: Aug 21st, 23:13
Message Body:
Speaking of work, let me get my schedule for the week and see if I am working Monday night still, if I am not I might push that back a little.

----------------------- Original Message -----------------------

I hate to hear anything using the word work that relates to me...but yeah 6 PM CST is will be hunky dory..
6pm CST work for you?

monday is okey dokey w/me....give me a time..Im in CST..please make it CST time as Im to stupid to figure it using any other time zone

you have a good weekend..be sweet

Not stalling anything. Monday work for you?

post ur numbers if u wanna kill my little ass and lets get 'er done

quit stalling
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
starting to the bottomeis my response to your message to me dumb ass! alternating is then you, then me, etc..LOL you need a baby sitter!

seeing as this seems to me so important for your online life for you to show what 400+ clans can fa you to use..then I'm gonna let ya sweat cause you cant show off, gloat cause in your mind your a WINNER and flat out throw a kink in your plan and tell you had your chance and you blew it...please dont hurt my feeling and tell me Im running (cause I may cry)..you didnt want to do it last nightwhen I wanted to(cause you didnt have the fa then), then all of a sudden as this post and message shows your still a wannabe still mouthing grandstanding impersonator..this way you have all the glory and my opinion of you was just concreted by your wussiness! Not to mention the enjoyment I wil receive from your show!

have fun showboating on the boards and jerking off with the other hand and ..grow up pissant and learn to stand on your own two feet from now on!

all ya had to do was keep your yelping mouth shut today and we already had this set for..I forget..what time was it again...hehehehe

So after all that, you don't show up again. fluff.

DM Game profile

Patron

Aug 23rd 2010, 23:11:52

You said 6PM CST, not 6PM CPT. Where ya at?

Ozzite Game profile

Aug 23rd 2010, 23:12:47

methinks running for the hills
Ah, mercury. Sweetest of the transition metals.

Dallas Game profile

Aug 23rd 2010, 23:20:57

Im here fluff...can ya read..you need someone to interpret what you just posted I said meant?

succinct version:
told ya friday nite if ya wanted, all ya had to do was untag, give me your numbers and run ur mouth again..you DID NOTHING EXCEPT what I knew you'd do..YOU DID NOT UNTAG when I said right then...you DID NOT GIVE ME YOUR NUMBERS(still havent seen any)..all you did wassimply kept running your worthless insignificant mouth..read above dumb ass..then you got FA'd and here ya are again,. like I predicted! all ya gotta do now is follow thru on your threat puss boy! Wahats the term you learned from your mommy, was't it put on your"big boy britches/pants" whatever? Make my day pissant!

DM Game profile

Patron

Aug 23rd 2010, 23:27:45

Well, When your ready to untag, I'll untag and we can get started

Dallas Game profile

Aug 23rd 2010, 23:30:39

you know how to keep an idiot in suspense?

READ YOU fluffING DILDO!

NOW3P Game profile

Aug 23rd 2010, 23:32:57

I smell fluff

Dallas Game profile

Aug 23rd 2010, 23:34:17

I bet u do..ur nose being so close to his ass

NOW3P Game profile

Aug 23rd 2010, 23:36:28

Right....that's gotta be it.

Surely it's not the guy who talked all sortsa fluff, and is still hiding out in his tag.

Dallas Game profile

Aug 23rd 2010, 23:43:28

no,,its ur puppy stil running his mouth..I have a miniature schnauzer next door that acts just like that piece of fluff..

NOW3P Game profile

Aug 23rd 2010, 23:45:01

I bet at least the schnauzer has the cajones to try and bite someone if they screw w/ him.....instead of hiding behind his massa' like a scared little fluff.

ha ha - get it? fluff? Schnauzer?

Meh - u all suck.

Dallas Game profile

Aug 23rd 2010, 23:46:58

nope...but he will run staight into a wall as fast as he can move if ya holler at him...hes comedic also

NOW3P Game profile

Aug 23rd 2010, 23:48:57

Networth: $6,434,856
Land: 10,858 Acres
Government: Republic
Tag: TKOwnd

Now THAT'S comedic right there.

Kinda reminds me of a schnauzer, actually.....lotsa noise, but nothing to be scared of.

Dallas Game profile

Aug 23rd 2010, 23:54:51

:) makes me laugh also junior

NOW3P Game profile

Aug 24th 2010, 0:54:07

Yup - whole lotta talk, but no substance behind it. Not sure why I would have expected more, I guess.

At least you can bluff like a tough guy....I'm sure that's gotta count for something somewhere.