Verified:

Wicked Game profile

Mar 5th 2018, 0:50:44

In a one on one battle with whoever owns 504 to 512 because he attacked me first and said he would kill me and i was just defending. I never hit you till i was hit and i only retalled 33% of the hits. Seems fair to me. All because one idiot jumped our tag after he hit you. Ever think he was a plant from one of your guys or another clan to have you destroy us.

Years ago there was a simple solution to all this. Kill the offender together to keep peace. I was never contacted at all just farmed then destroyed. Do not get me wrong that is the proper way to do it. Why hit peaceful countries? i was hitting untagged and when i was blind i inverted 2 numbers and spied one of your countries. i apologized and deleted the op off my spy list never sharing it. Mistakes happen and if you kill countries just because you can soon you will find there is nothing left to do but build bot countries and farm them.

Terrible call Primer

urge Game profile

Mar 5th 2018, 2:21:29

wasnt you that host Lothlorien in your clan?

sinistril Game profile

Mar 5th 2018, 2:41:00

You think we planted a guy in your clan and had him kill 2 of our netters to get an excuse to destroy you? The guy jumped your tag and your leader self-deleted when he was asked for reps. So we're just supposed to leave you alone till you suicide us too? Join a legitimate clan like loc, aodt, icd, tko or something next set rather than tag with a suicide clan man... or next time pay reps or at the very least help kill the guy that tag jumped...

And FYI, it was me you spied and declared war on.... that isn't why you were killed, don't know why you brought it up, I didn't even tell Prime about it.

Edited By: sinistril on Mar 5th 2018, 2:43:37
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Wicked Game profile

Mar 5th 2018, 5:23:08

Never was asked to help kill him off. Looking at your clan you did not need my help and no it was not me who let him in the clan. I just joined a clan because as a non tagged country you just kept getting killed .

It is a game and only a game. As for joining a clan again maybe or I just play alone and tag 16 countries and get killed again.

Yeah I know it was you I fluffed up on and thanks for not pounding my ass. Mistakes happen but not attacks.

Well a few are still alive and if they are after 24 hours then I will be lucky. I guess I am all that is left standing from that Tag.

A disurter and a suicide and me hell of a clan. Thanks for taking the time to post. I will continue to play and will not strike back.

The_Hawk

Mar 5th 2018, 6:35:45

Come join imp and learn the game more.

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 5th 2018, 12:23:32

even if you try a solo plan ask around for a pact.

most clans would respect that.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 5th 2018, 12:26:37

hey bad up bud. I just checked. those are my numbers and I never ever threatened to kill you. I just said i was taking land back from you as reps.

get you facts straight, join a clan, and learn how to play.

Donny Game profile

Mar 5th 2018, 15:18:42

looks like IMP is still continuing Douchbagery. look at the hypocrites go! HA HA Ha!
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

The_Hawk

Mar 5th 2018, 15:24:47

Dilly sighting

Dev encouraging it

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Mar 5th 2018, 15:30:07

Wicked - I gave the opportunity for your clan leader to make some kind of restitution. As sinistril said above, he pretty much told me "hell no" and then self-deleted. We also received a threatening ingame message from someone. Our response was pretty standard protocol.

Do you use IRC? If so, I'll find you and we can talk about moving forward.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 5th 2018, 17:10:30

[quote poster=Donny; 44696; 842398]looks like IMP is still continuing Douchbagery. look at the hypocrites go! HA HA Ha! [/quot
Originally posted by Donny:
looks like IMP is still continuing Douchbagery. look at the hypocrites go! HA HA Ha!

so sayeth Mr Multi. rofl.

ddd Game profile

Mar 5th 2018, 18:18:18

by the looks of those u all kilt it appears to me it was donny trying to learn how to play finally.

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 5th 2018, 18:19:12

Edited By: Jayr on Jul 2nd 2019, 14:17:53
wasn't me...

Wicked Game profile

Mar 5th 2018, 19:20:28

Well as you can see I am just defending my countries and trying to stay alive. Learning a lot in the process thou

Hey thought I was looking at a respectable clan he’ll did not know. Besides why would I want
To attack IMP 1000 countries to my 16 who hop. Instant death.

God forsake you rep for for attacks against your clan . This is how it started with me. Land grabbed for someone else. Why hit me. If someone had talked to me I would have helped.

Instead farmed 18 times so I hit back only 6. It takes a lot of turns time and countries to kill of someone why would I try unless provoked. If I am a clan leader i Take out the offender knowing that guy will be alive in 6 hours.

Anyway it all boils down to it is a game and nothing mor Hawke keep talking you might convince me. If I do join another clan I play by the rules gentlemen and ladies.

But if war comes next set I will be prepared. Starting to remember how to play more each day now.

ddd Game profile

Mar 5th 2018, 19:29:17

gotta loves your spunk and general attitude

i sent u a pm look in your inbox top right

ddd Game profile

Mar 5th 2018, 19:29:56

oops top right of forums page lol

old and senile - cant help it lol

ddd Game profile

Mar 5th 2018, 19:33:28

I JUST POSTED FOR IMP TO CEASE FIRE ON U HOLD OUT TIL TONIGHT K I AM SURE THEY WILL DO AS I REQUESTED

NO NOT A LEADER OLD AND SENILE REMEMBER LOL

Wicked Game profile

Mar 5th 2018, 19:35:50

To late The Monopoly game just took me out. No get out of jail card for me.

ddd Game profile

Mar 5th 2018, 19:37:10

sorry to hear that mate. restart em and practice for next reset, get in the chat plz i will fix ya up proper

Wicked Game profile

Mar 5th 2018, 20:59:03

I used to run years ago upwards of a 1000 countries myself. So I guess we need to do this again hahaha do not think my wife will like it hahaha

drkprinc Game profile

Mar 5th 2018, 21:33:53

Originally posted by Wicked:
I used to run years ago upwards of a 1000 countries myself. So I guess we need to do this again hahaha do not think my wife will like it hahaha

well you can only run 16 nowadays no more partying like its 1999 on FFA :(
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Marshal Game profile

Mar 5th 2018, 21:51:01

well partying until mehul closed FFA final time.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Donny Game profile

Mar 5th 2018, 22:15:58

Originally posted by Jayr:
Originally posted by Donny:
Yeah all those times he accused me of cheating lmao...what a fluffing piece of fluff loser.

I've had conversations with you? hahaha. must have been billy.

if i remember correctly, I had your back a bunch of times. per forum posts.

its so easy to piss in the pot here :D :D :D

Edited By: Donny on Mar 5th 2018, 22:19:16
ICQ-105967052

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 6th 2018, 0:52:28

I wish you well next set Wicked.

Wicked Game profile

Mar 6th 2018, 2:24:02

Whoever runs 506 507 504 and 508505 I guess you do not follow your comrades request. The reset for me is.not over yet

Nah I have 64 countries now different ips and e-mails it works. Not tagged and growing.

Wicked Game profile

Mar 6th 2018, 2:26:13

Thanks mega countries hahaha I had forgot how to attack and defend learned a lot from your attacks. Not angry or destructive just like a sponge I am soaking all this in

sinistril Game profile

Mar 6th 2018, 2:35:34

Whoever runs 506 507 504 and 508505 I guess you do not follow your comrades request. The reset for me is.not over yet

Nah I have 64 countries now different ips and e-mails it works. Not tagged and growing.

We're actually used to people trying to run multis and suicide us. FYI, you should get familiar with the websites associated with this game. They've presumably changed since you last played and we can easily look at which countries have been created recently. We know who your restarts are, for example. No tag needed :P

If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Wicked Game profile

Mar 6th 2018, 3:14:47

no tag needed not mine Sinistril and i am not a suicider never was never will be. do not believe in that idea as it only ends up in dead countries.

The_Hawk

Mar 6th 2018, 3:16:10

well hope someone can take you under their wing, and let you play how you want.

Dev encouraging it

sinistril Game profile

Mar 6th 2018, 4:05:36

Originally posted by The_Hawk:
well hope someone can take you under their wing, and let you play how you want.

For reference, the established tags of FFA:
ICD - Sherita leader, netters, not sure they're open to new members unless you can prove you can net as they usually take average net worth titles.

LoC - MadNudist leader, really good starting place for people coming back to the game, I started here when I came back. They've begun to become pretty good netters in recent sets.

AODT - Makimso leader, not sure they're open to new members, and I'm not really sure what their plans are for the future. I haven't seen much netting from them but they're the remnants of the dominant war clan in FFA, so they're capable fighters.

IMP - Primeval leader, netters or fighters, we deal with enough suiciders you can do both, usually takes total NW titles.

TKO - Warster leader, very quiet netters, I'm not sure how active they are anymore??

I guess if you want to play solo you can also make your own 1 man tag, I'd declare who you are with the leaders of these clans if going that route and try to get some sort of DNH in that case. Usually people will leave you alone unless you look like a threat to them. ie. if you're running with like 50 missiles in a 1 man tag, people get paranoid. Like hawk said, I hope you find a home, you seem like a cool guy that joined an unusually bad startup tag

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Mar 6th 2018, 4:37:30

the 4 of us are very active.......... Well 3, I'm now only active due to attacks on my inactive countries
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 6th 2018, 5:24:40

this was my bad. I didn't log into the board before responding to your grabs on me 2.9 hours prior. he must have posted that in the interim. so I used it as play time to fire off some nukes.

you really should consider joining an established clan to get yourself reaquinted to the server.

The_Hawk

Mar 6th 2018, 5:43:46

You might want to delete all but 16 countries wicked or they will be banned.

Dev encouraging it

Wicked Game profile

Mar 6th 2018, 13:13:47

Thanks Guys and Gurls appreciate the feedback and advice. See not all things from war are bad. we all got the VW BUG the last time.

ddd Game profile

Mar 6th 2018, 21:18:46

clan KINGS has officially been put on dnh by imp

primeval says so :)

now if u will get in touch with me on earthempires chat

[look for ddd nick on the right side and click on it] i will fix ya up with fa and land in the morning or tomorrow whatever time is good for you.

bomber

ddd Game profile

Mar 6th 2018, 21:21:15

ps thats for wicked not any others in the clan.

i sent u a pm in forums on how to get into the chat room also. plz be patient i am in bed more then ingame. BUT I SHALL RESPOND SOONER OR LATER

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 6th 2018, 22:26:22

group hug

The_Hawk

Mar 6th 2018, 22:28:22

I think nicki minaj did a song about imp

Imp you a hoe, imp you a hoe.

Dev encouraging it

Skol Game profile

Mar 6th 2018, 23:46:58

[quote poster=Wicked; 44696; 842351]Never was asked to help kill him off. Looking at your clan you did not need my help and no it was not me who let him in the clan. I just joined a clan because as a non tagged country you just kept getting killed .

It is a game and only a game. As for joining a clan again maybe or I just play alone and tag 16 countries and get killed again.

Yeah I know it was you I fluffed up on and thanks for not pounding my ass. Mistakes happen but not attacks.

Well a few are still alive and if they are after 24 hours then I will be lucky. I guess I am all that is left standing from that Tag.

A disurter and a suicide and me hell of a clan. Thanks for taking the time to post. I will continue to play and will not strike back.

I sent you all the messages I had with Prime...You very well knew what was happening. Like I told Prime I wasnt paying attention to my countries on FFA. I didn't have the time. I told him we were netting and he pretty much demanded FA and us kill him. You knew that, I dont know all the rules on EE and was trying to be friendly with anyone that wanted to net. So the reason for the self delete was because I didnt want IMP to think we were suiciders. They would let you play and net. Because Lothlorian AWOL on us its kinda disappointing to hear you say this, like we are not in a clan on other servers. I only kept the tag for you man. So in the end a suicider and a cheater with multi countries and so now in a way Im glad I deserted.

Wicked Game profile

Mar 7th 2018, 2:41:11

you are captain Skol you go down with the ship. Deleting your countries only provided IMp with more doughy about the clan.

If I am them I wail my ass as I the only one left and they did.

What matters the most to me was even during this time I was able to survive. Without the Captain . Take a look Skol I still got your back on another game. I did not desert you.

ddd thanks for the offer I really appreciate but coming back from death is a learning experience as well.

Learned a lot as I said. Oh and I must be an idiot because anytime I try that chat I get nothing hhahaha

Wicked Game profile

Mar 7th 2018, 2:43:23

In bed more than in game eh she must be something special

jrtodd123

Mar 7th 2018, 3:27:05

you are captain Skol you go down with the ship. Deleting your countries only provided IMp with more doughy about the clan.

If I am them I wail my ass as I the only one left and they did.

What matters the most to me was even during this time I was able to survive. Without the Captain . Take a look Skol I still got your back on another game. I did not desert you.

ddd thanks for the offer I really appreciate but coming back from death is a learning experience as well.

Learned a lot as I said. Oh and I must be an idiot because anytime I try that chat I get nothing hhahaha

I felt like I fell on the sword for you and deleted my countries...I let Prime know that it wasn't something planned and we were netting. Maybe because its a new clan he thought BS and kill runned you. IDK, but Im about as straight of a person you will come across man. Its too bad it went down the way it did. But I guess thats the price you pay to go to school.
jt

m0bzta Game profile

Mar 7th 2018, 7:07:10

Well as you can see I am just defending my countries and trying to stay alive. Learning a lot in the process thou

Hey thought I was looking at a respectable clan he’ll did not know. Besides why would I want
To attack IMP 1000 countries to my 16 who hop. Instant death.

God forsake you rep for for attacks against your clan . This is how it started with me. Land grabbed for someone else. Why hit me. If someone had talked to me I would have helped.

Instead farmed 18 times so I hit back only 6. It takes a lot of turns time and countries to kill of someone why would I try unless provoked. If I am a clan leader i Take out the offender knowing that guy will be alive in 6 hours.

Anyway it all boils down to it is a game and nothing mor Hawke keep talking you might convince me. If I do join another clan I play by the rules gentlemen and ladies.

But if war comes next set I will be prepared. Starting to remember how to play more each day now.

Are you me or am i you you sound just like me. didn't know i had a doppelganger
but if i did you be him

nice to meet you
Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000-mob bot
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Mar 7th 2018, 12:46:59

...Oh and I must be an idiot because anytime I try that chat I get nothing hhahaha

Some of the subdomains and web links are a little off since the site upgrades. Try removing the "s" from https://... when you click on the chat link... Or just copy this into your url:

http://www.earthempires.com/irc

If I happen to see you there sometime today and I have a moment I will reach out to you. We aren't trying to recruit you - personally I think we have enough countries right now since FFA is so small. But we can at least chat and get you going. Its always good to have "new" people on the server.

As for your tag, you won't be having any issues from us. I will actually go a step further and send a message to NBK for you since I saw they were killing a couple of smaller tags that looked a little suspicious. I think vern is lurking too and he has a habit of mercenary killing whomever he wants as well.

vern Game profile

Mar 7th 2018, 19:16:10

I think vern is lurking too and he has a habit of mercenary killing whomever he wants as well.

i'm not real sure what that means........

vern Game profile

Mar 7th 2018, 19:18:10

ee chat dosnt open for me either

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 7th 2018, 22:22:25

that's because of the ban. restraining orders and all that.

Donny Game profile

Mar 10th 2018, 19:37:41

Originally posted by vern:
I think vern is lurking too and he has a habit of mercenary killing whomever he wants as well.

i'm not real sure what that means........

THATS MY BOYY
kill some imp netters please :D
ICQ-105967052

The_Hawk

Mar 10th 2018, 20:24:15

Gratz Donny. Almost 1 year free from running multies.

Dev encouraging it

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 11th 2018, 13:41:19

Edited By: Jayr on Jul 2nd 2019, 14:17:28
wasn't me...