Verified:

Desperado Game profile

May 8th 2010, 17:04:43

oh, i never said lae was innocent. I was just pointing out the other details in this.

and.. well... hey... everybody wanted lae to shrink some of its members and branch out more...

well, it happened... just in a fluffed up way.

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

SolidSnake Game profile

May 8th 2010, 17:20:45

As far as a cheater using forms of cheating to out other cheaters i see no evidence of that, atleast not presented here? The game admins actually have no control over what happens outside the game website, except for over boxcar/ qzgt. But just as the mods cant take action over the convo's posted on the LAE sites alone they need evidence from ingame on ee, they also cant take action against any hacker based on information obtained from the LAE site, and it would be rediculous if they did.

Originally posted by snawdog:
Anyone that stays in either NA or LaE are just as guilty as the ones doing the cheating..

that's just stupid

RaHL_DK

May 8th 2010, 17:44:20

Ok let me first fix my mistakes

Rats I did call you an idiot, but oh well

All LAE members including mr.ford who were not part of the cheating but just doing what any good clan member would do and defending his alliance I am sorry if you thought i was speaking to you

But if you went out on a limb only to find your leaders were the cheaters who were blatantly lieing to you and you stay in lae, I must assume you at some level knew the truth!

The Death Knights
IMP aFA
-ICQ#413318945
-
http://www.boxcarhosting.com/...start.php?clanID=DKnights

mrford Game profile

May 8th 2010, 17:49:20

or you like the other people you play with, and wish to stay as a clan

called loyalty, not just to your leaders, but to other clanmates

edit: dega, i in no way blamed the hacker for LaE cheating. they were clearly cheating, and i admit that

if you had taken the time to read my post, i asked about the morality of using information gained in a malicious way against someone, and not punishing the wistleblower as well for his actions.

ig i break and enter a jewelry store, and am stealing all they got, and find a dead body in the store. well fluff, i found the body, i didnt kill the person, but i did break and enter, which is still illegal

so kind sir, maybe it is YOU who should "fluff off"

or just learn to read, digest that you just read, and make a intelligent responce

edit#2: i did not know of the cheating, i dont cheat, and i never have cheated. only reason i was so vocal in defending LaE till the facts were posted, was that the facts were not yet posted, and i knew that the water was kinda muddy

if you are going to fault me for defending my clan, then go ahead and fault me

Edited By: mrford on May 8th 2010, 17:56:42
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

snawdog Game profile

May 8th 2010, 18:02:30

Originally posted by mrford:
ig i break and enter a jewelry store, and am stealing all they got, and find a dead body in the store. well fluff, i found the body, i didnt kill the person, but i did break and enter, which is still illegal
so kind sir, maybe it is YOU who should "fluff off"

mrford: i don't think that is a good comparison,it is probably closer to "hey bud, my friend just killed a guy, gimme $5 and i'll tell you where it is and you can turn him in"
ICQ 364553524
msn

mrford Game profile

May 8th 2010, 18:06:15

my analogy might be flawed, but my point is still the same
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Some Guy

May 8th 2010, 18:10:40

At last. These blind LaE followers have a foot in their mouth

"I see an issue if anyone can just go to the mods and say someone cheated and give them screenshots that they had to inappropriately gain access to given any sort of thought. In this case it seems the LAE heads were very much cheating but to condemn them if the information was gained unlawfully without punishing the "anon" individual would be a bit one sided"

I don't think anything "unlawful" was done. For the fifth time, this is not a court of law, you do not have any rights.

"There was no ingame proof -- that is what we were preaching."

Apparently there was. They've said many times there was. You weren't preaching anything - you were lying to just about everyone - admins, leaders, members other FFA players.

"Thank you Pang/Slag/QZ -- I have began the cleaning process now, as I believe you should have access to our site to confirm so."

What cleaning process? The only cleaning LaE needs to do is at the top.

"Thanks for the reply Pang, and I'm pretty sure you understood my point. Hacking or not the individual underhandedly gained access to another persons account and as such should also be discredited in the future."

If this is true then I dont understand your statement. He was right so we shouldn't listen to him later?

"I must say, I believe allot of Lae folks have egg on there face here!

To now try and come out crying about how the info was obtained when you were blatantly Cheating in the worse way all while trying to blame another player, I DONT BLAME THAT PLAYER at all for doing what he had to do to clear his name of all your Ferocious attacks against him and his alliance!

To try and be indignant and want his head just shows your lack of humility.

ICE to try and boost that you were cheating so well there was no in game proof? really man?

Your apology means nothing to me at all! I was accused of your acts against focus, That idiot rats claimed he would attack us cause of it, so sorry if i dont care for your apology now."

PWND

"Given the history of RD infiltration and other forms of spying on top tier alliances done over the history of this game, im sure im not the only one that can think of ways to get ahold of that type of information without hacking neccessarily. Not that i know the permission make up of the LAE site, or anything like that, the person doing the informing isnt always neccessarily the person obtaining the information, as has been the case in a number of times in the past."

Wait a second, is someone making sense???? Good job SolidSnake

"Anyone that stays in either NA or LaE are just as guilty as the ones doing the cheating.."

Also true. But I think LaE and NA just became more popular. Now netters know they have unlimited protection to hug trees all day because they will find a better program to cheat with and be the same size or bigger next round.

"As far as a cheater using forms of cheating to out other cheaters i see no evidence of that, atleast not presented here? The game admins actually have no control over what happens outside the game website, except for over boxcar/ qzgt. But just as the mods cant take action over the convo's posted on the LAE sites alone they need evidence from ingame on ee, they also cant take action against any hacker based on information obtained from the LAE site, and it would be rediculous if they did."

Thats two in a row solidsnake. Kudos to you.

"or you like the other people you play with, and wish to stay as a clan

called loyalty, not just to your leaders, but to other clanmates"

While your loyality may be honorable to some, it was not rewarded this time.

NOW3P Game profile

May 8th 2010, 18:13:08

If the cheating stops, I'll continue to play in LaE/NA. There are a lot of very good people there, and I'm not willing to let a small percentage of the clan sour the whole group for me. If the cheating continues, I will most definitely leave LaE/NA. Folks can think whatever they want of that, I'm choosing to remain loyal to my friends in a time of need, and don't care what anyone has to say about it.

mrford knew nothing of the cheating. I can say that with absolute certainty.

Some Guy

May 8th 2010, 18:19:32

Didn't the first post say that DM admitted to the admins that he would continue cheating even after proof was supplied?

Eric171 Game profile

May 8th 2010, 18:24:10

Originally posted by mrford]well then

that clears it all up. thanks guys

i do have one statment though

[quote
:
In regard to the hacking issue: if it can be proven, we will punish the source of the information in the harshest way that we can. Unfortunately, it is impossible for us to tell how screenshots were obtained. All we do is be skeptical and use the information in the best way we can to make the game fair for everyone. Our policy right now is to punish both parties in situations like this.

you really think that the ppl involved in this sceme would send info like this to the mods? you really think that people not involved had access to this board?

some on, get real. it was a hacker. and while the info he found turned out to be creditable, and usefull to the admins, by not punishing him and outing him, you are promoting firther instances of hacking to find cheaters or what not, and because the mods use the info, its ok?

thats all i have to say about that
[/quote]

It is not really EE's admins problem or concern, mrford.

mrford Game profile

May 8th 2010, 18:45:30

so let me put it this way

he gained access to LaEs site, without permission, through someone elses account, game admins problem? no but its still immoral

he sees the login script thing or whatever it was

he logged into all the accounts, this has been stated because the saem IP logged into all the accounts, and with the script, LaE did not mess up and do that

so on that line of events, did the wistle blower not cheat as well? by logint into others accounts?

the hacking might not be a problem, but logging into the countries is, and thats cheating

and degga,

IM NOT SAYING LAE DIDNT CHEAT. I KNOW THEY DID AND IM DISAPPOINTED. THAT IS NOT THE ISSUE IM DISCUSSING HERE, NOR AM I BLAMING THE CHEATING ON THE HACKER

i put it in all caps so you might read it instead of responding based on my first 3 likes of text like you apparently always do
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Just A Thought TAM Game profile

May 8th 2010, 20:33:18

My question to Mrford and Now3P is...you've both stated that you plan to stay in LAE for whatever reason so long as the cheating stops...but how can you be so sure that it will?

The cheaters lied to the both of you repeatedly... they had a seperate forum onsite as they're the site admins... they're also the clans top leaders so where is the check to the balance in that?... they kept everything completely hidden from you... they spent the last 5 days lying to your virtual faces... and yet you're going to blindly give them your trust and stick around assuming you'll know if they attempt this again? You didn't know before.

The logic here is flawed. Even if it's all done under the banner of loyalty.

Additionally, no one has pointed out the HILARIOUS fact that Juggs paid REAL MONEY for a proxy server to cheat on a FREE online text game. I've got some magic beans for sale...

MorTcuS Game profile

May 8th 2010, 20:49:02

just lol.
174099715 (not in use)

Steam : wargasm1

Some Guy

May 8th 2010, 20:53:45

Mr. Ford....dude.

I think the most shocking thing out of all of this is that you are still posting and posting the subject matter that I keep reading.

I advise that before you post anything else, get up, go outside, take a circle around your house, come back inside and then decide if you really need to post what you had intended.

Its already hit the level of embarrassing.

AxAlar Game profile

May 8th 2010, 22:37:02

It wasn't llaar. He doesnt use Trillian, like the person who took the screen shots does heh.
-AxA
Mercenary for Hire
AIM: I The Brandon
MSN:

Popcom Game profile

May 8th 2010, 22:43:13

i think this has proved that some cheaters dont stop.
and i say some, because apparently bsnake wasn't cheating, and he use to run like 5k instead of 15...but apparently he is clean. so they can stop. but clearly others just wont
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

AxAlar Game profile

May 9th 2010, 1:55:15

It's trillian.

I'm not sure why you're insulting me either Dibs? I didn't think you were a douche prior to that post, but now I think I may need to reconsider.
-AxA
Mercenary for Hire
AIM: I The Brandon
MSN:

joe2 Game profile

May 9th 2010, 2:31:46

Some guy, could you use your brain instead of talking out your ass? I know I didnt say anything about this being a court of law but the fact remains whoever logged into the site to get the info did it wrongfully. Your point is like saying that when the dude robbed the jewelry store that it wasnt wrong because he wasnt' in court when someone caught him...you're really brilliant! Why didn't I see that earlier.

For the record I tagged up LAE and got access to the site no more than 72 hours ago and have no connection to the heads. I applied because they were respectful in dealing with their member who went nuts on my country. I detagged LAE today and retagged to my original tag because I in no way condone cheating nor do I wish to be associated with it. I'm not dissapointed that the heads got caught and am glad that they got deleted but that doesn't make what the other guy did right either. Quit being such a troll.

Some Guy

May 9th 2010, 2:41:32

Not trolling. I'm just not letting idiotic remarks go unchecked.

Yours just happen to keep hitting the radar in high frequency.

Cheaters do not have rights and I'm fine with them being caught and deleted by any means necessary.

Edited By: Some Guy on May 9th 2010, 2:42:46

joe2 Game profile

May 9th 2010, 2:44:26

Originally posted by Some Guy:
Not trolling. I'm just not letting idiotic remarks go unchecked.

Yours just happen to keep hitting the radar in high frequency.

Cheaters do not have rights and I'm fine with them being caught and deleted by any means necessary.

By your logic they shouldn't have listened to the whisteblower, which would have been a mistake.

Eric171 Game profile

May 9th 2010, 2:59:29

he gained access to LaEs site, without permission, through someone elses account, game admins problem? no but its still immoral

he logged into all the accounts, this has been stated because the saem IP logged into all the accounts, and with the script, LaE did not mess up and do that

so on that line of events, did the wistle blower not cheat as well? by logint into others accounts?

the hacking might not be a problem, but logging into the countries is, and thats cheating

Dude, game admins run only the game and the websites they code.

If llaar or someone else thinks he/she was hacked, then the correct way of complaining about it is by going to the cops.

If the cops ask the game admins who passed info to them, backed by the correct legal documents, I am pretty sure that the game admins will cooperate.

This isn't hard to understand.

What isn't easy to understand is why so many are asking game admins to take some action about something that is external to the game.

Edited By: Eric171 on May 9th 2010, 3:00:05

joe2 Game profile

May 9th 2010, 3:03:28

I do agree with Eric on that Pang and co have nothing to do with the LAE site the reason I mentioned them paying attention to it is because they expressed the desire in another thread to work with things on a larger level including everything legitimately to do toward the game. I think they intend to take things that happen on sites not hosted directly by them but directly involving the game into consideration most of the time.

Rico Game profile

May 9th 2010, 3:05:58

You are assuming the whistle blower did something wrong. However the info could have well been leaked by an insider.

The person who leaked this info could very well be one of Llaar's closest confidants.

Hobo Game profile

May 9th 2010, 3:29:56

gambit Game profile

May 9th 2010, 6:16:43

thanks for the explanation guys... great work on your part :)

it just seems like a lot of time and effort wasted to just have the upper-hand on other players in this text-based game...

now im just curious how much juggs paid for that program?
Natural Born Killer

UncleC Game profile

May 9th 2010, 15:46:44

Originally posted by Eric171:

If llaar or someone else thinks he/she was hacked, then the correct way of complaining about it is by going to the cops.

If the cops ask the game admins who passed info to them, backed by the correct legal documents, I am pretty sure that the game admins will cooperate.

What isn't easy to understand is why so many are asking game admins to take some action about something that is external to the game.

Mrford is just pointing out that this "hacker" logged into a bunch of accounts that were not his. That DOES have to do with the game, and is under the admin's jurisdiction.
NA - Lazy ass DL
Lords

Eric171 Game profile

May 9th 2010, 16:10:04

Originally posted by UncleC:
Originally posted by Eric171:

Mrford is just pointing out that this "hacker" logged into a bunch of accounts that were not his. That DOES have to do with the game, and is under the admin's jurisdiction.

hmmm... thing is, presuming that those accounts are the same ones that were show to be in the LAE cheating tool, they should be deleted either way.

If they were not showed to be in that cheating tool, then they should be reviewed for possible reinstatement, depending other evidence.

Either way, all accounts with that IP were deleted, so there is not much else for the mods to do beside possible reinstatements.

Rico Game profile

May 9th 2010, 16:14:30

Originally posted by UncleC:

All countries matching that person's IP were deleted. What more do you want?

joe2 Game profile

May 9th 2010, 16:41:11

Rico I did mention that I was assuming that it wasn't someone who should have had access to the site

Rico Game profile

May 9th 2010, 17:12:51

I find it interesting that the info was leaked the same day as llaar getting access to that part of the site. Probably within a couple hours of llaar making those posts.

To me that is a clear sign it was an inside job. What is more likely.

1. A hacker getting incredibly lucky in not only figuring our llaar's password, but also with perfect timing of logging into his account the same day he gets access to all this super secret cheater stuff.

or

2. llaar giving his password to someone he trusts. (We've already established LaE members had to give their passwords to DM just to create their accounts on the site) Only to have that person he trusts plot against him. And the moment this insider can tie all this cheating to llaar, he then leaks the info himself. Maybe even at the expense at making himself look bad.

General TwizTid

May 9th 2010, 20:50:50

Originally posted by Rico:
You are assuming the whistle blower did something wrong. However the info could have well been leaked by an insider.

The person who leaked this info could very well be one of Llaar's closest confidants.

Btw where has jagernuts been?
General TwizTid
NBK HFA - FFA
EEVIL Member - Alliance
MSN:
yahoo:
#nbk on irc.gamesurge.net
http://nbk.boxcarhosting.com
[01:37] <@Gambit> if it has a hole, ill fill it!

Popcom Game profile

May 9th 2010, 21:15:38

probably embarrassed after his tantrum about admins not showing any proof cause they didn't have any...then they did
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

Some Guy

May 9th 2010, 21:41:58

Originally posted by Popcom:
probably embarrassed after his tantrum about admins not showing any proof cause they didn't have any...then they did

Burn.

OR He's going to come on here and pretend he's still on top of the world like his partner in crime.

CC Game profile

May 13th 2010, 11:41:06

4 days late..but WOW
Canterbury Crusader (CC)
Evolution

Rasp Game profile

May 13th 2010, 14:11:17

Great job admins.

:)
[16:18:00] znc-rasp: We can kill bushido, but not bushifo, zack, moriarty, ghost rider, or darkling
[16:18:07] Req: Is that all the same person?
[16:18:12] symba: yea
[16:18:25] mob: my kids are like dad why are you laughing so much

Thunder Game profile

May 13th 2010, 18:04:02

GTwizzy, he left the game
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

2010 Armchair GMs League Champion
DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Ninja since born....Awesome Forever!

Some Guy

May 26th 2010, 17:39:45

ttt

Billyjoe of UCF Game profile

May 26th 2010, 19:19:36

some guy you are so lame... this is pretty much irrelevant. whatever makes you happy I suppose.

Some Guy

Jul 23rd 2010, 19:11:15

some things never get old

kemo Game profile

Jul 23rd 2010, 19:15:14

your an idiot for bringin this back up
all praised to ra

Pain Game profile

Jul 23rd 2010, 19:34:36

bumping this thread is NOT the reason he is an idiot, its just his natural state.

im beginning to think hes one of gregg's alter egos
Your mother is a nice woman

Zues The Greek Game profile

Jul 24th 2010, 16:13:22

Pangaea, you were better off saying nothing and dealing with this much differently than you have...

You made an exception to a cardinal rule and that makes your policy weak and the game questionable in terms of credability...

Popcom Game profile

Jul 24th 2010, 22:44:55

zues and some guy u are both retarded.
this is sooo old..let it go ffs.

mods should just delete these threads so these 2 can stop the necro spree
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

Dragon Game profile

Jul 24th 2010, 23:53:22

It's not Zeus. It's Some Guy. and he does this fluff just to keep stuff stirred up. Because he gets off on it.

And you know, that's all good but if you reply to anything he says, don't blame him. you can choose to ignore anything and everything someone says.

It's human nature though. Troll is hungry. People feed it. Bug Zapper Syndrome.

NOW3P Game profile

Jul 25th 2010, 2:30:43

*replaces bug zapper with naked horny women*

ok...that oughta keep 'em out

Zues The Greek Game profile

Jul 25th 2010, 5:08:04

Popcorn, must you resort to name calling for no reason, or are you just an asshole by default?...

Pangaea

Administrator
Game Development

Jul 25th 2010, 5:22:58

*rolls eyes*
this can be closed... the issue is dealt with and over with.
-=Dave=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires' Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com