Verified:

Uncle James Game profile

Oct 18th 2017, 15:01:38

If you get land grabbed and you are not A BOT. Send a message to the country that land grabbed you and you will listed as NOT A BOT. If you send missiles at my country> EXPECT TO BE KILLED SHORTLY.

PUBLIC INFORMATION.

jcatron Game profile

Oct 18th 2017, 15:19:24

Confirmed. Things are about to be killed.

jcatron Game profile

Oct 18th 2017, 15:19:51

Or...tag up in the first place so people know you are not a bot.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 18th 2017, 19:12:59

Well thanks for posting this later and after the fact. Your tagmate Maximus Faith LandGrabbed me 18 times without provocation. WHich is why i suicided your tag, if you noticed I had all Republics, which is not really a war build style country. It was common knowledge that no bots had been started on any servers. So as for saying you looked like a bot. Also, it is common knowledge that the bots are created with a specific theme style for the country names. There are also no strings created with the same government type 16 times in a row and the same string farmed all 16, so it's pretty clear that he knew what he was doing. Im not playing anymore so kill until you cant kill anymore.
Do as I say, not as I do.

sinistril Game profile

Oct 18th 2017, 19:21:05

Are you trolling Syko? :P

Anyways my personal rule of thumb is if you tag up or join GDI, I won't hit you, and if it turns out I hit an untagged that's not a bot message me and we can discuss a fair amount of reps (I don't know what rules any clan has on this it might be similar or maybe not). I don't think ppl in big clans should hit 1 man strings. If I wanted to do that, I'd run solo so it'd be a fair fight. But if missiles comes my way without saying a word... well, I don't ask questions. (I do check their newsfeed to see if they meant it for someone else though... it's happened to me after all)

Too few players in the game to hit into smaller strings imo.
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Marshal Game profile

Oct 18th 2017, 19:33:30

1 thread wasn't enuf?

besides this would reach players better via ingame.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

elvesrus

Oct 18th 2017, 19:37:35

sure 1 thread is enough, but the trinity is special.
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 18th 2017, 19:40:46

Originally posted by elvesrus:
sure 1 thread is enough, but the trinity is special.
Don't you dare Mock God! You satan loving follower!

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 18th 2017, 19:41:30

Originally posted by sinistril:
Are you trolling Syko? :P

Anyways my personal rule of thumb is if you tag up or join GDI, I won't hit you, and if it turns out I hit an untagged that's not a bot message me and we can discuss a fair amount of reps (I don't know what rules any clan has on this it might be similar or maybe not). I don't think ppl in big clans should hit 1 man strings. If I wanted to do that, I'd run solo so it'd be a fair fight. But if missiles comes my way without saying a word... well, I don't ask questions. (I do check their newsfeed to see if they meant it for someone else though... it's happened to me after all)

i'm being serious, why would i insult you and troll you, when im not even good at it.

The_Hawk

Oct 18th 2017, 19:49:58

Syko hates imp for destroying his only chance of getting gang banged by a bunch of men. Sorry not sorry Syko. But hey, at least you had fun in Egypt... Baaashhh.

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

jcatron Game profile

Oct 18th 2017, 19:53:34

Syko you are better than this bro. If you would have messaged someone we could have worked something out. But no...

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 18th 2017, 19:57:25

Originally posted by jcatron:
Syko you are better than this bro. If you would have messaged someone we could have worked something out. But no...
I'm not better than this! INSULTS!

jcatron Game profile

Oct 18th 2017, 20:32:54

LOL.

Crippler ICD Game profile

Oct 18th 2017, 20:39:38

uhm the ffa bots have been fine all server, what fluff are you smoking syko
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

sinistril Game profile

Oct 18th 2017, 20:42:22

If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Sherita Game profile

Oct 18th 2017, 20:48:15

Riding that Pinkerton train these days huh??????

Waseem Game profile

Oct 18th 2017, 21:23:03

Originally posted by sinistril:

I don't think ppl in big clans should hit 1 man strings.

I agree. It's really not that hard to figure out which untagged countries are bots and which are actual players.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 18th 2017, 22:01:03

and the untagged actual players are typically suiciders. so they need to man up, clan up, and declare yourself.

other than that, it is the consequences of your actions. ask for reps and move on. crybabies.

Scorpio Game profile

Oct 18th 2017, 22:24:14

I have 16 countries but havent played them ,but if a clan needs an extra player let me know.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 18th 2017, 22:59:02

Originally posted by smegma:
and the untagged actual players are typically suiciders. so they need to man up, clan up, and declare yourself.

other than that, it is the consequences of your actions. ask for reps and move on. crybabies.
Nobodies crying except imp, its an imper who made this thread. I didnt care enough to create one, so tell your own ppl to quit crying. Now make dead!

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 18th 2017, 23:04:17

I was talking in general not specific to you ze.

Uncle James Game profile

Oct 19th 2017, 3:12:19

No one was crying SYKO. I was just pointing out a FACT for new players to message if they get hit. As for you> YOU SHOULD NO BETTER ALREADY. So if you were running untagged you were looking for trouble and you found it>

TO BAD SO SAD>

For the rest of the players breaking in to the game we will cut you some big time slack. IF YOU MESSAGE FIRST and not fly off the handle like some people we all know> But we don't mention their names in public>

If the thread fits WEAR IT<

sinistril Game profile

Oct 19th 2017, 3:27:33

Originally posted by Scorpio:
I have 16 countries but havent played them ,but if a clan needs an extra player let me know.

Hank Scorpio? Of the Globex Corporation?

jcatron Game profile

Oct 19th 2017, 12:39:08

At least it gave me something to kill. I like killing...

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 22nd 2017, 0:52:43

Originally posted by Uncle James:
No one was crying SYKO. I was just pointing out a FACT for new players to message if they get hit. As for you> YOU SHOULD NO BETTER ALREADY. So if you were running untagged you were looking for trouble and you found it>

TO BAD SO SAD>

For the rest of the players breaking in to the game we will cut you some big time slack. IF YOU MESSAGE FIRST and not fly off the handle like some people we all know> But we don't mention their names in public>

If the thread fits WEAR IT<
AH shut up.. If your so tough detag from IMP and 1 vs 1 me

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 22nd 2017, 16:20:10

wait a minute... isn't that macdaddy's line?

waiting for the meet me in Express next set part...

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 22nd 2017, 17:03:04

Well, if you need some fun, I'll take UJ in FFA 1 vs 1 and I will take you in express. In tournament, I defeated one opponent who was triple my nw. He quit playing and messaged me that he wasnt going to fight me anymore. Than another guy started hitting me who was 3 times my nw, now he less than 1x my size. Most people dont do as well with me 1 vs 1 than when they had a clan to back them up.

sinistril Game profile

Oct 22nd 2017, 20:38:12

To be fair, the reason it's so pathetic when macdaddy says it is because he chickens out every single time. (in b4 macdaddy spams my inbox again)

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Oct 22nd 2017, 23:53:53

Nobody here cares, syko

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 23rd 2017, 3:49:45

Good than tell your members to quit posting this crybaby stuff and for crimany sakes, if you're going to ban people from posting, playing and entering certain channels, quit doing it only to the people you don't get along with, it makes you look biased. Also eat a snickers you get angry when you can't ban me from something new everyday.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 23rd 2017, 10:18:18

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Oct 23rd 2017, 13:21:17

I have no idea what you are talking about, syko. ... And it sounds like you don't either.

Haven't you embarrassed yourself here in FFA enough already?

The_Hawk

Oct 23rd 2017, 13:39:31

When are you coming out of protection?

Dev encouraging it

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 23rd 2017, 16:05:28

Originally posted by Primeval:
I have no idea what you are talking about, syko. ... And it sounds like you don't either.

Haven't you embarrassed yourself here in FFA enough already?
This is totally a place to make an a$$ of yourself. Just look in the mirror and tell me what a$$ you see.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 23rd 2017, 16:06:31

Originally posted by The_Hawk:
When are you coming out of protection?
lololol, once UJ agrees to detag on this forum and 1 vs 1 me. He will probably only do this once he is big enough that my puny restarts cant hit him, because that's what cowards do.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Oct 23rd 2017, 19:09:09

^ Pot, meet kettle.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 23rd 2017, 20:09:36

^ Pot, meet kettle.
so tired of hearing the same old idioms from you. come up with something original for once.

drkprinc Game profile

Oct 23rd 2017, 20:15:58

well you are ignoring the real fact, UJ not going to detag and fight you because its a waste of anyone's time to do so.
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Oct 23rd 2017, 23:48:17

I'm more perplexed how he can even stand to show his face in FFA after his most recent self-embarrassment(s)

...much less call someone a coward or preach to entire clans about in-game honor.

Just... wow.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 24th 2017, 11:59:36

Syko just 1v1 Macdaddy. you are both blowhards that love to hear yourselves talk. it's a perfect match made on Grindr.

Marshal Game profile

Oct 24th 2017, 12:29:36

macd wouldn't survive (either getting killed or deleted) long enuf to war against any1.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

The_Hawk

Oct 24th 2017, 13:13:03

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
^ Pot, meet kettle.
so tired of hearing the same old idioms from you. come up with something original for once.

If your sole purpose was to make IMP waste turns this set. Bring your two strings out of protection.

Dev encouraging it

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 24th 2017, 16:10:29

I'm more perplexed how he can even stand to show his face in FFA after his most recent self-embarrassment(s)

...much less call someone a coward or preach to entire clans about in-game honor.

Just... wow.
This statement coming from a dirt bag mod whose one sided and biased. I could care less what especially you think of me, let alone anyone else in this game. What do you know about honor yourself? You know nothing about honor, you know about keeping your self image if only slightly. I don't remember speaking about honor in a game or in this thread. You take it as honor, than you don't know what honor really is.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 24th 2017, 16:11:30

fuk this game, fuk what you think, and fuk what you heard. Most of all Fuk you!

The_Hawk

Oct 24th 2017, 16:25:10

fuk this game, fuk what you think, and fuk what you heard. Most of all Fuk you!

Alright... Checks news for another rampant mail man

Dev encouraging it

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Oct 24th 2017, 17:49:54

How hard is it really to avoid hitting players when theres like what? 900-1000 bots?

You've got very few players actually running countries with legit bot names and then you can see it on NW/land ratios and acreages usually as well. And that is if you, like me, don't bother spying your targets. If you actually spy, which I hear some players do, it is extremely rare to find a player acting like a bot.

So either one hits a non-bot on purpose or by stupidity. So you should be thankful for the consequences either because it was what you had in mind or because it's a good lesson.

Suiciding over overfarming on a player is legit move and the farming player was the instigator, unlike in suicides that are fueled by jealousy and spite. Hit a bot, you're better off.

I can't imagine Syko's suicide hurt anyone anyway. :P

Edited By: Gerdler on Oct 24th 2017, 17:52:11

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Oct 24th 2017, 18:29:44

Originally posted by Gerdler:

Most things that he does has little impact on anyone anyway

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 24th 2017, 19:00:11

Lego my Eggo!

sinistril Game profile

Oct 24th 2017, 21:03:00

Lego my Eggo!

Remove thine hand from mine wafer.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 25th 2017, 4:56:38

Good man Gerdler. He says whats right and honest.