Verified:

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 29th 2019, 4:06:21

Man, you guys crack me up. All these posts that have some schmuck running around yelling about suiciding on clas. What is the problem? Don't you morons ever think that, if you did it right, you could win? So, you just run a series of attacks, and then die? HAHAHA This is why no one respects your ass.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

The_Hawk

Apr 29th 2019, 16:41:38

Originally posted by Cerberus:
Man, you guys crack me up. All these posts that have some schmuck running around yelling about suiciding on clas. What is the problem? Don't you morons ever think that, if you did it right, you could win? So, you just run a series of attacks, and then die? HAHAHA This is why no one respects your ass.

Everyone that I know who has threatened to run off another player by attacking clans that they are in do not play anymore.

He could have stocked up missiles and spal and used it towards the end of the set, but we did not let it get that far.

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 29th 2019, 16:58:40

respect is highly overrated. now steak, on the other hand, never gets enough love.

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 29th 2019, 17:43:44

Originally posted by Crippler ICD:
pretty sure he hasnt been around since putting his countries on vacation lol

Sorry not me.
Originally posted by The_Hawk:
You win this round. I concede.

The_Hawk

Apr 29th 2019, 18:24:27

Originally posted by raz:

Sorry not me.

You net like you lie.

Dev encouraging it

Crippler ICD Game profile

Apr 29th 2019, 21:55:58

I don't lie about anything :P
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

Sherita Game profile

Apr 29th 2019, 22:06:10

Originally posted by smegma:
respect is highly overrated. now steak, on the other hand, never gets enough love.

/me wants Steak, and baked potato and salad. =)

The_Hawk

Apr 29th 2019, 22:12:48

I don't lie about anything :P

Wasn't talking about you...

Dev encouraging it

The_Hawk

Apr 29th 2019, 22:37:34

You can prove me wrong by unhiding your profile and countries raz...

Dev encouraging it

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Apr 30th 2019, 0:06:06

Partially true, his countries are now in vacation mode.

SwedishViper Game profile

Apr 30th 2019, 11:36:19

Shouldnt Moderators be "neutral" in discussions like this though, not revealing info about other players. I mean how do you know if its "Partially true" if you havent already looked up if he logged in this set?
----------------------------------------------------
OVERLORD 4 Life

The_Hawk

Apr 30th 2019, 11:58:21

Originally posted by SwedishViper:
Shouldnt Moderators be "neutral" in discussions like this though, not revealing info about other players. I mean how do you know if its "Partially true" if you havent already looked up if he logged in this set?

Trust me he hasn't. We have had many sets of practice tracking players down. We actually got lucky this set as he wasn't on the radar until someone made a mistake.

Spy ops also help and a knowledge of commands on eestats to narrow down countries of interest.

Dev encouraging it

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Apr 30th 2019, 12:05:56

Raz playing and setting up suicider countries wasn't even my discovery. But I feel very sure I've explained how players can find these village idiots a few times before.

Apr 30th 2019, 22:16:24

Still sounds like BS no matter how much you try to explain it away as some secret sauce that only you guys have access to. Its occam's razor, the simplest explanation are more likely to be correct that the complex ones.
OVERLORD 4 Life

The_Hawk

Apr 30th 2019, 22:21:34

Still sounds like BS no matter how much you try to explain it away as some secret sauce that only you guys have access to. Its occam's razor, the simplest explanation are more likely to be correct that the complex ones.

Believe what you want. Guy got caught before he could build up and attack. Guy was caught by dumb luck. You for one should be happy with how YOU hate suiciders. One less suicider playing this set.

Dev encouraging it

Apr 30th 2019, 22:50:19

This post is very dis-interesting - prim can't see countries
Raz isnt an ICD or IMP member
so there is no reason for senseless bantar
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

sinistril Game profile

Apr 30th 2019, 23:30:38

Occam's razor, ironically, is one of those probabilistic fallacies that just won't die.

Both me and Derrick independently found out macdaddy and Syko's countries last set before they hit IMP. It's not hard to spot people given the information that this game publically makes available, and in macdaddy's case, the information which a keen observer with game knowledge will not miss even if a player is hiding under bot names.
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

May 1st 2019, 0:53:54

I'm a little surprised that someone with the level of game knowledge of SV doesn't seem to know what we're even talking about.

Here's a little help for one method:

The profile of Swedish Viper is open so we can see that he is #156 in defends at 30,646 as of this post. Let's add one more note on my legal pad here and mark that he is also #35 in attacks at 129,403. Now, hypothetically lets say you hide your profile right this minute and decide to create a solo tag to suicide someone. I don't even know if you are playing or what your countries are right now, by the way, but for the sake of this argument lets say that you are playing and nobody knows what your countries are named. Do you think you are completely hidden? Let's take it a step further - Your profile stays hidden for the remainder of this round, the round ends and restarts, and you decide to create a solo tag with the intention of suiciding on someone. Do you think you are still hidden?

Jeezus people. I don't even find this stuff out for myself over half the time. Someone else much better at watching the stats typically fills me in on what is happening with FFA's village idiots.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

May 1st 2019, 11:39:28

Hell, this option of going all out just to ruin it for someone else seems kinda kindergartnerish, perhaps it should be a policy that anyone caught doing that should serve a one year suspension until they've matured enough to try again.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

raz Game profile

EE Patron

May 1st 2019, 14:58:39

Originally posted by Primeval:
I'm a little surprised that someone with the level of game knowledge of SV doesn't seem to know what we're even talking about.

The profile of Swedish Viper is open so we can see that he is #156 in defends at 30,646 as of this post. Let's add one more note on my legal pad here and mark that he is also #35 in attacks at 129,403. Now, hypothetically lets say you hide your profile right this minute and decide to create a solo tag to suicide someone. I don't even know if you are playing or what your countries are right now, by the way, but for the sake of this argument lets say that you are playing and nobody knows what your countries are named. Do you think you are completely hidden? Let's take it a step further - Your profile stays hidden for the remainder of this round, the round ends and restarts, and you decide to create a solo tag with the intention of suiciding on someone. Do you think you are still hidden?

Jeezus people. I don't even find this stuff out for myself over half the time. Someone else much better at watching the stats typically fills me in on what is happening with FFA's village idiots.

So I guess Hawk just guessed right on the string of "said player"? SMH...The theory makes sense but not in this case, I mean he just randomly guessed a string of numbers between 1700-2700?!? lol

Game Mods revealing information of players, now that is ethical. I wonder what else is being shared (which is far more scary then country numbers).

Hell, this option of going all out just to ruin it for someone else seems kinda kindergartnerish, perhaps it should be a policy that anyone caught doing that should serve a one year suspension until they've matured enough to try again.

Cerb, if you only knew what Hawk has been up to the past several years. He enjoys suiciding/attacking netters then letting others take credit (i.e bomber).

Still not me though, ;)
#catfishiguess

Edited By: raz on May 1st 2019, 15:02:05
See Original Post

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

May 1st 2019, 15:04:25

So I guess Hawk just guessed right on the string of "said player"? SMH...The theory makes sense but not in this case, I mean he just randomly guessed a string of numbers between 1700-2700?!? lol

Game Mods revealing information of players, now that is ethical. I wonder what else is being shared (which is far more scary then country numbers).

Cerb, if you only knew what Hawk has been up to the past several years. He enjoys suiciding/attacking netters then letting others take credit (i.e bomber).

Still not me though, ;)
#catfishiguess

Nowhere did Prime give out player info that isn't public knowledge.... Anyone can go find that info.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

raz Game profile

EE Patron

May 1st 2019, 15:08:39

Originally posted by galleri:

Still not me though, ;)
#catfishiguess

Nowhere did Prime give out player info that isn't public knowledge.... Anyone can go find that info.

First I never said Prime did (insinuated, maybe but I never said Prime) :o)

Second, please show me where anyone can get that information. Because excuse by HAwk - Catching someone by "dumb luck" is BS.

Hey - If I am off my rocker here, I have no issues admitting I am wrong and apologizing. Everyone keeps stating its so obvious and easy to find well explain it.

Edited By: raz on May 1st 2019, 15:19:46
See Original Post

The_Hawk

May 1st 2019, 15:19:41

Got em.

I had a war going with cc for many sets. The only set I hit icd was the pinkerton set.

Still don't know where you get this info that I suicided on you. I can open my profile to anyone to show that I never touched you before set 49, when you suicided on imp, and Havent touched you up until the past two sets.

If anyone wants that info pm me.

I saw you switch your profile to private when this set started and knew something was up. I copied your stats to our groupme chat.

I got lucky because someone hit into your string. I than did about a minute of research manipulating the search parameters and came across a string of monos in gdi with similar nets.

About 16 spy ops later, someone grabbing again, and high scores updating, we had our target.

We have had a lot of experience tracking down our fan club as prime would say. We have people dedicated to this.

You got caught and lied about it. Deal with it.

Dev encouraging it

raz Game profile

EE Patron

May 1st 2019, 15:41:51

I have no idea what you are talking about regarding "pinkerton" set. If you think I keep records of anything you are nuts. However, you are a known liar and suicider even lying to your own allies, how can anyone trust what you say?

I was simply looking for the truth, too many coincidences.

The excuse of "dumb luck" is complete BS....I even posted in ICD forums weeks before I left that I had suspicions that you were being tipped off and yet here we are. If the only solid proof you have is "dumb luck" I am sorry but I will always be skeptical.

The similarities between you and Donny is uncanny.

Still not me though :/

#gottafindthatcatfish

raz Game profile

EE Patron

May 1st 2019, 15:44:33

During a war set that you(mp) took #1?

Rank Country Land Networth Special Clan
1 (#438) 21,471 $2,374,193,503 T IMP
2 DROLREVO (#3128) Game profile 20,903 $1,662,673,686 IG xICDx
3 KeeBrady (#2619) 50,380 $1,257,090,561 DG xICDx
4 KeeBrady (#2630) 55,131 $1,256,074,858 DG xICDx
5 M (#500) Game profile 19,333 $1,108,870,556 DG xICDx
6 KeeBrady (#2631) 50,340 $1,086,644,353 TG xICDx
7 KeeBrady (#2627) 38,569 $1,065,271,510 DG xICDx
8 KeeBrady (#2624) 58,920 $1,045,196,392 DG xICDx
9 KeeBrady (#2629) 40,220 $1,044,945,084 DG xICDx
10 KeeBrady (#2632) 50,380 $917,662,084 DG xICDx

That was a nice set :o)

The_Hawk

May 1st 2019, 16:07:00

I have no idea what you are talking about regarding "pinkerton" set. If you think I keep records of anything you are nuts. However, you are a known liar and suicider even lying to your own allies, how can anyone trust what you say?

The excuse of "dumb luck" is complete BS....I even posted in ICD forums weeks before I left that I had suspicions that you were being tipped off and yet here we are. If the only solid proof you have is "dumb luck" I am sorry but I will always be skeptical.

#gottafindthatcatfish

I guess we both are known liars based on your logic.

I told derrick my intentions of hitting you. Why would or should I let that be known to icd. I found a cancer within their ranks and removed it surgically.

Probably wasn't dumb luck. Who knows. You might just suck at this game. *shrug*

Dev encouraging it

The_Hawk

May 1st 2019, 16:08:06

I think last as was more impressive. Sin busted the record with multiple big clans netting and a crappy tech set.

Dev encouraging it

raz Game profile

EE Patron

May 1st 2019, 16:11:35

I think last as was more impressive. Sin busted the record with multiple big clans netting and a crappy tech set.

You took out Sin's biggest threat good on you.

EDIT: I agree, impressive set by Sin for sure.

Edited By: raz on May 1st 2019, 16:14:56
See Original Post

raz Game profile

EE Patron

May 1st 2019, 16:13:37

#gottafindthatcatfish

I guess we both are known liars based on your logic.

I told derrick my intentions of hitting you. Why would or should I let that be known to icd. I found a cancer within their ranks and removed it surgically.

Probably wasn't dumb luck. Who knows. You might just suck at this game. *shrug*

I guess I suck at this game, thats fine by me.

The_Hawk

May 1st 2019, 16:15:44

How did you do last set?
Get or attempt any kills?

I can't remember.

Dev encouraging it

raz Game profile

EE Patron

May 1st 2019, 16:16:11

Got em.

I had a war going with cc for many sets. The only set I hit icd was the pinkerton set.

Still don't know where you get this info that I suicided on you. I can open my profile to anyone to show that I never touched you before set 49, when you suicided on imp, and Havent touched you up until the past two sets.

If anyone wants that info pm me.

I saw you switch your profile to private when this set started and knew something was up. I copied your stats to our groupme chat.

I got lucky because someone hit into your string. I than did about a minute of research manipulating the search parameters and came across a string of monos in gdi with similar nets.

About 16 spy ops later, someone grabbing again, and high scores updating, we had our target.

We have had a lot of experience tracking down our fan club as prime would say. We have people dedicated to this.

You got caught and lied about it. Deal with it.

However after re-reading this I have to admit it is plausible.

That being said, I do apologize to Prime for insinuating that he did anything unethical - Hawk did a good enough job to cause reasonable doubt. I mean he has dedicated people for this (lol). I will always be skeptical because there is no solid proof and the "dumb luck" explanation creates so many holes in his story.

I will leave it at that, enjoy a drama-less summer :o)

#somewherethatcatfishislurking :/

raz Game profile

EE Patron

May 1st 2019, 16:17:06

How did you do last set?
Get or attempt any kills?

I can't remember.

Not good.

I honestly, do not like killing, I don't find it fun and it's time consuming.

The_Hawk

May 1st 2019, 16:20:39

Any chance you can tell me the 10 times I suicided on you or netters? Would love to know.
Unless you are making uneducated assumptions.

Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

May 1st 2019, 20:19:09

Everyone who doesn't know how to trace people feels like everyone who does is cheating.

When i identified pp1 using the same method as hawk, as player z in express and as a spooge suicider in 1a, i even had pang hit me up to ask how it was done. I get accused of cheating essentially any time I'm accurate.

Funny thing is I've still never even been purpled for collusion. I'm one of the squarest most by the book rule followers in the game. I spent years fighting bots and multies to get rid of them.

If someone is able to identify you based on a running stat line, perhaps theyre more interested in the game than you.

Calling someone a cheater for being better than you at something is childish.

raz Game profile

EE Patron

May 1st 2019, 20:44:26

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Everyone who doesn't know how to trace people feels like everyone who does is cheating.

When i identified pp1 using the same method as hawk, as player z in express and as a spooge suicider in 1a, i even had pang hit me up to ask how it was done. I get accused of cheating essentially any time I'm accurate.

Funny thing is I've still never even been purpled for collusion. I'm one of the squarest most by the book rule followers in the game. I spent years fighting bots and multies to get rid of them.

If someone is able to identify you based on a running stat line, perhaps theyre more interested in the game than you.

Calling someone a cheater for being better than you at something is childish.

I don't see where anyone was called a cheater, do you? I think if you need to make stuff up to enter a conversation thats immature AND childish. I am not going to win this argument with the EE lifers backing each other up, not a hill I wish to die on. But thanks for joining the conversation.

raz Game profile

EE Patron

May 1st 2019, 20:44:46

Any chance you can tell me the 10 times I suicided on you or netters? Would love to know.
Unless you are making uneducated assumptions.

I am not taking the bait, nor do I feel like chirping anymore. So, lets call it uneducated assumptions.

However, I will say this, in 20 years of playing I have never HAD to suicide on any player....I will let you make your own conclusions.

#istilldidntdoit

#thatcatfishissomewhere

#needmorebait

#yabbadabbadooooo

#timetomoveon

Edited By: raz on May 1st 2019, 20:51:01. Reason: No such thing as internet tough guys
See Original Post

The_Hawk

May 1st 2019, 21:04:24

I will make a deal with you.

Go tell sherita, crippler and sv that those countries are not yours.

Unhide your profile and let countries for this set be seen.

If you are telling the truth I will be a land farm for icd of a reset of their choosing, and I will drop this grudge on you.

If you don't want this deal I will continue to hunt you down in ffa. You made a threat to suicide the clan I am in. So I will ensure that I find you every set I can to try and take you out first. I will do this even if you are trying to hide in ice trying to net.

Dev encouraging it

raz Game profile

EE Patron

May 1st 2019, 21:21:02

If you are telling the truth I will be a land farm for icd of a reset of their choosing, and I will drop this grudge on you.

If you don't want this deal I will continue to hunt you down in ffa. You made a threat to suicide the clan I am in. So I will ensure that I find you every set I can to try and take you out first. I will do this even if you are trying to hide in ice trying to net.

I made it perfectly clear to you and its in your sig what my plans are for FFA each time I play, not sure what made you think something changed. I'm just not buying in to the "dumb luck" theory.

May 1st 2019, 21:30:11

still wondering wth me sherita and sv have to do with this current set related posting :P
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

raz Game profile

EE Patron

May 1st 2019, 22:03:00

Well that was a waste of a day but entertaining, nice to see some banter and drama back on the forums.

Don't take anything personal Hawk and for what it's worth I am now convinced that a Game Mod didn't leak any information. (Apologies to the Game Mods *again*) I was baiting to find out how you did it and well all I have to say is you have A LOT of time on your hands. Congrats you win FFA, does it pay well? :o) (it's a simple chirp, no need to get overly sensitive about it)

I mean seriously until it was explained to me (offline) that is quite the set-up you have going on there.

Good on you bro, that's a lot of work.

FWIW:

1- I never suicided because you attacked first, simply defended ;)
2- If the hashtag responses didn't give it away, well that's on you
3- I will try and make it for the June 7th start date but no promises

#gonebutneverforgotten
#yourewelcomeFFA
#razout

raz Game profile

EE Patron

May 4th 2019, 3:36:16

I go out of my way to see this forum, only to see no response from anyone - including that donkey Hawk. Then I notice that there are only a few threads with responses and zero activity until April 26th.

WTF is wrong with you guys/gals...?

Keep talking tough and bullying everyone soon enough there will only be you, than what will you do? I mean what theirs gotta be 40 players playing, at most? What a shame.

Must be fun for you lifers a.k.a Hawk (who I never heard of until recently).

ICD and Co. you can't let this sh1T slide grow a pair....

#EEslowdeath

May 4th 2019, 9:00:24

#AResponse
#GoingToPostAllMessagesInTagFormFromNowOn
#AFewPostsAMonthIsBetterThanNone
#AtLeastEveryoneIsActiveInTheBonusPointThread
OVERLORD 4 Life

raz Game profile

EE Patron

May 4th 2019, 12:51:06

nice post sv :)

hahaha just trying to some action on here nobody is biting lol.

#walksoutinshame

commander1972 Game profile

May 4th 2019, 14:15:46

catfish dont run till the swallows show up

May 4th 2019, 15:06:51

fluffa I delcared EE dead like 2 years ago yet i keep coming here to play with myself, haha
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

Marshal Game profile

May 4th 2019, 19:28:08

that's tmi.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

May 4th 2019, 20:43:27

Ok Raz I'll be honest. I asked Susan Rice to unmask your countries for us. The list was then split up between Brennen and Clapper who revealed them to us in coded messages on CNN and MSNBC. HINT: the 3rd word after they say the word "treason" is the name of one of your countries.

raz Game profile

EE Patron

May 6th 2019, 0:58:38

Originally posted by smegma:
Ok Raz I'll be honest. I asked Susan Rice to unmask your countries for us. The list was then split up between Brennen and Clapper who revealed them to us in coded messages on CNN and MSNBC. HINT: the 3rd word after they say the word "treason" is the name of one of your countries.

I wish there was a like button on these forums 1+ love it. 100%

xzealot60 Game profile

May 27th 2019, 4:00:17

why does everyone hate raz