Verified:

0SiRiS

Patron

Aug 24th 2010, 3:00:09

"DONT WORRY SCHNAUZER BIG PANTS..ILL SEE YALL NEXT SET TRUST ME"

You just made yourself look like a complete moron. The respect anyone had for you went out the window with that comment.

I am also glad your tactics were based on my clan not having my back. Do you realize these are my boys? What did you think? You were gonna hit some top LaE countries and I was gonna get booted or left out to rot?

Wow, you've not only tarnished what name you did have, you made yourself look like a dumbass in the process.

My plan worked, I played you like the fool you are and got exactly what I had been aiming for since Friday. Thank for falling right into the plans I imposed on you.

Enjoy the Titanium, m0b, UofT, etc.. Ranks of threatening me with next set. We'll be here to wipe the floor with your ass then just like we are now.

PS -- You're a tool and I just proved to everyone that you are. In the end, you ran your mouth, fell pray to me and got your ass handed to you. What's making me laugh so much more is how I am the pissant who affected your life by pissing you off over the internet. Go enjoy your dinner, it'll be the last one you have while your countries are sorta still alive.

Kill4Free Game profile

Aug 24th 2010, 3:04:00

You had better have been willing to 1v1 him though. He suicided none involved people in what was supposed to be a 1v1 fight. (Although the 32 countries in 1 tag make me wonder about other things too).

Thats all I wanted to say ;)

PS, Really didnt like that fellow, he had it coming.
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

Kill4Free Game profile

Aug 24th 2010, 3:19:22

Since he had 32 I woulda liked a 2v2, poor fellow had to ruin it :(
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK