Verified:

The_Hawk

Jun 7th 2018, 0:01:24

For being 1 year cheat free on this game.

We knew you could do it you fluff waffle.

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

mrford Game profile

Jun 7th 2018, 1:18:27

Congrats to you for going 1 year without changing forum handles!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

The_Hawk

Jun 7th 2018, 1:43:32

Welcome back and unfortunately not. I made a garbage forum handle to troll him but you know rl.

Still dodging bullets at the gun range?

Dev encouraging it

Donny Game profile

Jun 7th 2018, 2:46:44

word on the street is that billy still plays. nub. you couldn't win fluff until CC left.

Edited By: Donny on Jun 7th 2018, 3:02:02
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

The_Hawk

Jun 7th 2018, 3:21:46

We won a war vs cc... Won multiple first place finishes, but you know...

For him playing his stats sure aren't growing.

Dev encouraging it

mrford Game profile

Jun 7th 2018, 10:13:29

I haven't been shot in a while. Got a solid streak going.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jun 7th 2018, 12:29:33

Originally posted by mrford:
I haven't been shot in a while. Got a solid streak going.

I think that's Detriot's new slogan on their welcome sign

Donny Game profile

Jun 7th 2018, 13:16:26

Originally posted by The_Hawk:

i seem to remember it was 12 V 20 I sure hope you won.

and if is wasn't for fluff bomber staying out of the war for 3 weeks to grow you wouldn't have.

yeah you won multiple first place? pretty easy when the only people you're playing against is yourself. LOL you're about as useful as a pocket fluff with sandpaper in it.
ICQ-105967052

The_Hawk

Jun 7th 2018, 15:25:26

Huh. I remember a couple sets that I out netted you and another set you had help beating me by about 200m net.

12 v 20. Lmao. Don't forget adding a mod to your side and that wonderful accusation of me scripting.

Dev encouraging it

sinistril Game profile

Jun 7th 2018, 16:50:43

Originally posted by Donny:

and if is wasn't for fluff bomber staying out of the war for 3 weeks to grow you wouldn't have.

yeah you won multiple first place? pretty easy when the only people you're playing against is yourself. LOL you're about as useful as a pocket fluff with sandpaper in it.

Numbers were almost even, we had a couple more, but your most active member was running 32 countries, and you had a mod that deleted the 16 best originals on our side for using what is literally a feature of the game when we were winning, so...
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Donny Game profile

Jun 7th 2018, 21:00:12

Originally posted by sinistril:

Numbers were almost even, we had a couple more, but your most active member was running 32 countries, and you had a mod that deleted the 16 best originals on our side for using what is literally a feature of the game when we were winning, so...

oh i didn't know taping down your keyboard was a feature HAHAHAHAHHA. they were only your best string because they were cheating. while bums like myself actually wall that fluffsucker was sleeping sound. yeah nice feature.

quote(when haters hate because you're so successful at something, your doing that something correct!) Everyone says i cheat at COD too having a 3KD.

numbers we're even? you added like 6 people post dow hahaha and most of them got trashed until the last 48 .with about 60B worth of stock.

funny how little time tweaks the memory. here's some history

240v 160 was the Number.

I wish i could play this set without getting sucked in to playing every day. just to kill quick. but i know i won't stop. therefor Ill see you guys next month :-p i had a little free time and just wanted to check the forums out and see how far IMP has driven it even further .
ICQ-105967052

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jun 7th 2018, 22:05:52

We could all probably name a couple of players responsible for the dumpster fire that the CC tag became, but only one person can really take responsibility for its final, long overdue, embarrassing flop.

Also...

Originally posted by Heston:
Never in my history of playing at cc was there a time that the core leadership (AKULA, RB, mdevol) not in charge. Saying the OG players, shot callers are distancing themselves from their own tag is frankly a soft steaming pile of bull fluff you all can wade through. The only thing new here is makinso trying to bail them out.
I personally stopped playing at cc because of Donnys cheating, his condoned instruction on how to cheat and him asking me to cheat running multis. Not to mention the constant racist language. With the core leadership standing by saying nothing! As. If it. Was the state of the game.
So all you sucking aodt fluff after serving up the d to cc. Makes a lot of sense if you are just bullfluffting about your moral game related standards.
to relate syko as a unmovable fixture in cc made me laugh so hard I peed a little.

Thanks for stopping by.

mrford Game profile

Jun 7th 2018, 22:56:40

I take credit for all of CCs success back in the day.

That is all.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

The_Hawk

Jun 7th 2018, 23:04:16

That is all.

Bet you wouldn't have recruited deano to lead the fs like someone else.

Dilly still can't admit to cheating, but see you next year when we host dilly is two years cheat free.

Dev encouraging it

sinistril Game profile

Jun 7th 2018, 23:09:50

[quote poster=Donny; 45239; 859668]

oh i didn't know taping down your keyboard was a feature HAHAHAHAHHA. they were only your best string because they were cheating. while bums like myself actually wall that fluffsucker was sleeping sound. yeah nice feature.

quote(when haters hate because you're so successful at something, your doing that something correct!) Everyone says i cheat at COD too having a 3KD.

numbers we're even? you added like 6 people post dow hahaha and most of them got trashed until the last 48 .with about 60B worth of stock.

funny how little time tweaks the memory. here's some history

240v 160 was the Number.

I wish i could play this set without getting sucked in to playing every day. just to kill quick. but i know i won't stop. therefor Ill see you guys next month :-p i had a little free time and just wanted to check the forums out and see how far IMP has driven it even further .

Interesting how it could be 240vs160 when you had peak members in the 190's, were running 3 strings in small tags and 1 untagged string. But yeah, there was no cheating on our side just a member using the "buy up to amount" in-game function, which is more than we can say for your side.

We did have a couple more members, yeah, which we wouldn't have needed if things didn't play out the way they did. But whatever you need to tell yourself....

Either way, I don't blame you for not playing FFA, I am done with FFA as well as I did all I wanted to do and there's no real "nemesis" to speak of, which makes it boring. But trolling the forums and laughing at how IMP is messing FFA up when there was a year of peace on FFA for the first time ever before this last set just makes you come across as petty and bitter.
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

mrford Game profile

Jun 7th 2018, 23:14:19

That is all.

Bet you wouldn't have recruited deano to lead the fs like someone else.

Dilly still can't admit to cheating, but see you next year when we host dilly is two years cheat free.

Deano was in CC? He lead a FS? Wut?

I will admit that some of the most fun I have ever had in this game was leading CC FSes in their prime.

That one set where CC FSed FoCuS and IMP and got a billion kills, I must have led chats for 6 or 8 hours straight almost before llaar took over. The turns were endless. Trying to keep a list of missile targets alone was crazy.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

sinistril Game profile

Jun 7th 2018, 23:22:39

Not exactly. They asked deano and his 3 man clan to FS IMP and were going to hit IMP after deano, which deano of course relayed to the 1 country we had in his clan so we just killed him off. Ostensibly, they recruited deano as a meat shield to absorb IMP's FS.

mrford Game profile

Jun 7th 2018, 23:23:57

Lol. Kinda clever though.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Donny Game profile

Jun 7th 2018, 23:43:03

Not exactly. They asked deano and his 3 man clan to FS IMP and were going to hit IMP after deano, which deano of course relayed to the 1 country we had in his clan so we just killed him off. Ostensibly, they recruited deano as a meat shield to absorb IMP's FS.

Dean actually volunteered, to absorb some hits .. you guys were tagging way too many. if someone offers to jump in when we're being fluffed by untagged countries that should have been tagged IMP to begin with. IMP was playing dirty, so we resorted to the same tatics.
ICQ-105967052

Donny Game profile

Jun 7th 2018, 23:55:14

Oh by the way, Ashley and I bought our house. Billy and I are still safe listed, we don't need to be anymore. so IF I ever were to play, id make him play along with me. :-* I was the CC anchor. I can easily send out my 60 emails and pull 7-8 more back into play to ruin a netting set for IMP . But I think letting you guys play by yourselves is a worse punishment. there's nothing worse than having no purpose !
ICQ-105967052

Donny Game profile

Jun 8th 2018, 0:03:17

one more point, Im glad I made such an impact on you guys you still make countries in my honor! :D
ICQ-105967052

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 8th 2018, 0:47:06

i've been wondering who hawk is, what are his/your other handles?
You win this round. I concede.

The_Hawk

Jun 8th 2018, 0:57:21

Originally posted by raz:

i've been wondering who hawk is, what are his/your other handles?

Oh boy where do we start.
Too many to remember but thanks for ruining my set two sets ago. I enjoyed breaking you down to the point you stopped trying to wall.

Dev encouraging it

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 8th 2018, 1:22:43

I think you have me confused for zar :/

The_Hawk

Jun 8th 2018, 2:11:13

Fluckin zar

Dev encouraging it

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jun 8th 2018, 2:35:03

... Billy and I are still safe listed...

False.

Donny Game profile

Jun 8th 2018, 2:41:44

Originally posted by Primeval:
... Billy and I are still safe listed...

False.

i don't believe so. Not that we need to be anymore anyways.
ICQ-105967052

mdevol Game profile

Jun 8th 2018, 2:44:37

Idk what you retards are talking about. When I was active in cc we were like 9-1 vs IMP and they left the server because of it.

When they came back I reached out to them and gave them a uNAP to allow them to re-establish themselves in the server. Because it was the right thing to do. CCs run eventually ended when the core got busy with life and didn't have time for the 8-12hr warchats that we had going on.

Those were the days...

Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 8th 2018, 3:32:58

mdevol sighting! Sup bro!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

mdevol Game profile

Jun 8th 2018, 3:40:22

Sup. Almost done with school. Moving my girl to jersey in a couple weeks for a residency. Life. Doing well.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Makinso Game profile

Jun 8th 2018, 7:21:21

CC under Mdevol or my reign was a different and uncontested beast.
It was ran into the crapper when I returned to FFA 6 - 8 months ago. Unsure who, what, where don't care either.

But IMP right now is just being a flat out bully without fair policy or any form of policy for that matters - it's more do as we see fit to our agenda. Anything could be said about CC when me or mike ran it but we had policy and we stuck by it. Which made us far more straight shooters then IMP currently stands for or pretends to be.

Edited By: Makinso on Jun 8th 2018, 7:25:28

Makinso Game profile

Jun 8th 2018, 7:27:21

Oh and ford :-P was there 2 I forgot.

Ford Mike let's start our own CC again ? :P

drkprinc Game profile

Jun 8th 2018, 8:40:40

For a year the entire server got to net under IMP's Reign including LoC!!!
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jun 8th 2018, 13:35:21

Originally posted by mdevol:

When they came back I reached out to them and gave them a uNAP to allow them to re-establish themselves in the server. Because it was the right thing to do.

You allowed core players and those in leadership roles to grow in the main tag and then detag to a solo tag within the last week of the round or later to end up hitting into us anyway with absolutely no recourse. In fact, I even started writing in a line in our standard pacts that held clans responsible for their detags for the ENTIRE round rather than just 72 hours - which I unofficially dubbed the "CC clause".

Originally posted by Makinso:

But IMP right now is just being a flat out bully without fair policy or any form of policy for that matters - it's more do as we see fit to our agenda. Anything could be said about CC when me or mike ran it but we had policy and we stuck by it. Which made us far more straight shooters then IMP currently stands for or pretends to be.

I feel a strong majority would disagree with this statement except maybe a couple of the usual village idiots. This is absolutely ass backwards fake news.

Edited By: Primeval on Jun 8th 2018, 13:39:19

Makinso Game profile

Jun 8th 2018, 14:00:53

You weren't even here when I ran CC prime lol.

So you can't contest it from experience :-)

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jun 8th 2018, 15:11:12

I'm not sure how long you think I've been around. But regardless, you should re-read what I actually posted.

Charlie Sheen

EE Patron

Jun 8th 2018, 16:47:41

I remember Ashley. That was one amazing night. Tell her hi for me.

Edited By: Charlie Sheen on Jun 8th 2018, 16:52:03

Heston Game profile

Jun 8th 2018, 17:07:46

Aodt , cc went to fluff imo when imo Donny made countries with racist slurs. I had a small tantrum and demanded he take that fluff down, which he did immediately. I did so in public. I threatened to leave the tag if he played there. Within days Donny was made head of internal affairs. All the core leaders are responsible for this.
I was the only mf that had a problem with that internally. Never quite understood why such a decision was made and frankly didn't care to find out . It is what it is. Enough for me to say suck it easy c.c. (that's just me I guess)
OTHER than that I had a great time playing there with most of the players. It won't be rivaled by any other tag. Which leaves me more disappointed than angry.

❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 8th 2018, 20:30:54

Finally some FFAT action!

/me eats popcorn
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Donny Game profile

Jun 10th 2018, 21:22:58

Aodt , cc went to fluff imo when imo Donny made countries with racist slurs. I had a small tantrum and demanded he take that fluff down, which he did immediately. I did so in public. I threatened to leave the tag if he played there. Within days Donny was made head of internal affairs. All the core leaders are responsible for this.
I was the only mf that had a problem with that internally. Never quite understood why such a decision was made and frankly didn't care to find out . It is what it is. Enough for me to say suck it easy c.c. (that's just me I guess)
OTHER than that I had a great time playing there with most of the players. It won't be rivaled by any other tag. Which leaves me more disappointed than angry.

heston, we've played together since then. :) Hope you're doing well. Not sure if you have Alzheimers, but we repaired our relationship . haha

Edited By: Donny on Jun 10th 2018, 21:25:02
ICQ-105967052

Scott Game profile

Jun 10th 2018, 22:48:26

heston, we've played together since then. :) Hope you're doing well. Not sure if you have Alzheimers, but we repaired our relationship . haha

It’s the californication....

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 10th 2018, 22:59:28

California, the stupid state
(•_•)

Karnage XZ

Jun 13th 2018, 17:54:54

Hestons rants are always classic, he insults people in more ways than one can count on ten fingers, but if you insult him. Your a rascist.
Do as I say, not as I do.

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 13th 2018, 18:02:40

Really???

*You're racist*

Client no 9

EE Patron

Jun 13th 2018, 18:38:37

Originally posted by Charlie Sheen:
I remember Ashley. That was one amazing night. Tell her hi for me.

yo bro pass me her digits

Karnage XZ

Jun 13th 2018, 19:18:32

Originally posted by raz:
Really???

*You're racist*

You correct me because you have grammar ocd. I could care less.
Do as I say, not as I do.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jun 13th 2018, 19:38:38

Good lord look at all the familiar scummy names popping up the last few days. I wonder if everyone got a unique recruitment message or derrick just did copy/paste. I may get to enjoy my 4th of July vacation after all

Edited By: Primeval on Jun 13th 2018, 19:56:50

sinistril Game profile

Jun 13th 2018, 19:43:23

Originally posted by Karnage XZ:
I could care less.

Behold, a statement only the self-educated could make with confidence.

The_Hawk

Jun 13th 2018, 19:45:23

Originally posted by Karnage XZ:
I could care less.

Behold, a statement only the self-educated could make with confidence.

Screw yew sin. Eye culd kare lower to.

Dev encouraging it

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 13th 2018, 19:47:51

Originally posted by Primeval:
Good lord look at all the familiar scummy names popping up the last few days. I wonder if everyone got a unique recruitment message or derrick just did copy/paste.

Who's Derrick?