Verified:

I am Spartacus

EE Patron

Jun 13th 2018, 19:57:48

I am Derrick

Raging Budda Game profile

Jun 14th 2018, 5:21:33

And all this time I thought you were creating fluff accounts to troll me.
Your base is mine!

Karnage XZ

Jun 14th 2018, 11:38:14

All of you shut your cum dumpsters!
Do as I say, not as I do.

Charlie Sheen

EE Patron

Jun 14th 2018, 11:45:17

I've known a few of those in my day

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 15th 2018, 8:07:43

Originally posted by raz:
Originally posted by Primeval:
Good lord look at all the familiar scummy names popping up the last few days. I wonder if everyone got a unique recruitment message or derrick just did copy/paste.

Who's Derrick?

Dude I'm so lazy I just copied and pasted the FBI recruitment messages from the late 90s. They still work like a charm.

Hi raz. I vaugely remember you. I'm nobody.

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 15th 2018, 18:16:00

he is the DERRICKBOT

The_Hawk

Jun 15th 2018, 18:24:19

Beep boop

my bot keeps shutting off and making lewd remarks about players :(

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

Karnage XZ

Jun 16th 2018, 12:15:31

I am the real Derrick

Karnage XZ

Jun 16th 2018, 12:16:10

Originally posted by The_Hawk:
Beep boop

you are a bot

The_Hawk

Jun 16th 2018, 12:19:49

Originally posted by Karnage XZ:
Beep boop

you are a bot

You misspelled a hole

Dev encouraging it

Karnage XZ

Jun 16th 2018, 12:52:48

How come nobodies posted me being cheat free? Hasnt been long enough or something? I feel a little left out.

Karnage XZ

Jun 16th 2018, 12:53:19

Beep boop

you are a bot

You misspelled a hole
can you show me the proper spelling?

The_Hawk

Jun 16th 2018, 12:59:19

Beep boop

you are a bot

You misspelled a hole
can you show me the proper spelling?

It comes out as fluff.
I did receive 333 in forum messages though.

Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 17th 2018, 4:02:54

You guys remember that time I became super famous on FFAT like way long before I had any impact on FFA?

Because I fluffing do...

I'm just getting started guys. Gimme time...

It's too soon....

I bet I can gather at least somewhat regular boys on a regular basis if that's what the server needs. I could do a way better job if you want me to.

Didja hate your year of netting that much?

I'm drunk as fluff....

The_Hawk

Jun 17th 2018, 16:13:29

How come nobodies posted me being cheat free? Hasnt been long enough or something? I feel a little left out.

When's last time u cheetorz?

Dev encouraging it

Heston Game profile

Jun 17th 2018, 16:14:40

Originally posted by Donny:
Originally posted by Heston:
Aodt , cc went to fluff imo when imo Donny made countries with racist slurs. I had a small tantrum and demanded he take that fluff down, which he did immediately. I did so in public. I threatened to leave the tag if he played there. Within days Donny was made head of internal affairs. All the core leaders are responsible for this.
I was the only mf that had a problem with that internally. Never quite understood why such a decision was made and frankly didn't care to find out . It is what it is. Enough for me to say suck it easy c.c. (that's just me I guess)
OTHER than that I had a great time playing there with most of the players. It won't be rivaled by any other tag. Which leaves me more disappointed than angry.

heston, we've played together since then. :) Hope you're doing well. Not sure if you have Alzheimers, but we repaired our relationship . haha

Haha what man says repaired our relationship? It's a shame you edited you original post. I think I put maybe ,..... maybe 5 full complete sets in since that bullfluff. Went from leading the kill boards and hits to inactive non team player. How many here actually believe that the racial slurs didn't flow freely in CC chat on a regular basis after fluff.? If so how does that repair anything. It doesn't matter. You mistaken cooperation and loyalty with friendship in a narcissistic kinda way.
Hestons rants are always classic, he insults people in more ways than one can count on ten fingers, but if you insult him. Your a rascist.

Um no.

Originally posted by Scott:
Aodt , cc went to fluff imo when imo Donny made countries with racist slurs. I had a small tantrum and demanded he take that fluff down, which he did immediately. I did so in public. I threatened to leave the tag if he played there. Within days Donny was made head of internal affairs. All the core leaders are responsible for this.
I was the only mf that had a problem with that internally. Never quite understood why such a decision was made and frankly didn't care to find out . It is what it is. Enough for me to say suck it easy c.c. (that's just me I guess)
OTHER than that I had a great time playing there with most of the players. It won't be rivaled by any other tag. Which leaves me more disappointed than angry.

heston, we've played together since then. :) Hope you're doing well. Not sure if you have Alzheimers, but we repaired our relationship . haha

It’s the californication....

Yes.
Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
California, the stupid state

Exactly correct. Thanks for your consideration.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 18th 2018, 3:20:16

You're welcome!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Donny Game profile

Jun 24th 2018, 7:01:33

Haha what man says repaired our relationship? It's a shame you edited you original post. I think I put maybe ,..... maybe 5 full complete sets in since that bullfluff. Went from leading the kill boards and hits to inactive non team player. How many here actually believe that the racial slurs didn't flow freely in CC chat on a regular basis after fluff.? If so how does that repair anything. It doesn't matter. You mistaken cooperation and loyalty with friendship in a narcissistic kinda way.
Hestons rants are always classic, he insults people in more ways than one can count on ten fingers, but if you insult him. Your a rascist.

Um no.

Yes.

get over yourself . did i say nig in a chat? yes i did. when you said it offended you i apologized and you told me you accepted my apology. was it used in a chat afterwards with you present , maybe,,, but not from me. I thought we were ok guess not. We played quite a few times together afterwards. to bring up something so petty from like 7 years ago amazes me. so in other words. please fist yourself with a double ended BLACK dildo.
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

Donny Game profile

Jun 24th 2018, 7:02:08

[quote poster=Donny; 45239; 861382]

Um no.

Yes.

get over yourself . did i say nig in a chat? yes i did. when you said it offended you i apologized and you told me you accepted my apology a few sets later. was it used in a chat afterwards with you present , maybe,,, but not from me. I thought we were ok guess not. We played quite a few times together afterwards. to bring up something so petty from like 7 years ago amazes me. so in other words. please fist yourself with a double ended BLACK dildo.
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 24th 2018, 8:21:25

Tough talk from a snowflake