Verified:

Rico Game profile

May 6th 2010, 19:25:36

I can account for every single country tagged IMP.

snawdog Game profile

May 6th 2010, 19:26:16

And i suppose i will have to take your approach to this,i have seen no proof that it was a leader. :)
ICQ 364553524
msn

Billyjoe of UCF Game profile

May 6th 2010, 19:26:37

Could you at the begining of the set? and why weren't they restored if you could?

And who was the player/players behind the deletions.

thanks!

NOW3P Game profile

May 6th 2010, 19:27:16

I think it's awfully speculative of folks to be posting what information the mods do and don't have, as they haven't shared that with anyone involved in this discussion as of yet....

May 6th 2010, 19:27:57

Snawdog that is a cop out but i'll allow it. And there is no proof neccessary there is an ex leader that is no longer with IMP... and no longer playing this game... is that not proof enough.

PS I think the mods do have proof it was Prime and I am not privy to that info so I can't get it for you. If Rico was as upstanding as he likes to pretend he could confirm it. Or request the proof and show you.

May 6th 2010, 19:31:27

Rico care to come back to this thread my little hot headed cutie ?

Rico Game profile

May 6th 2010, 19:38:58

I'm disturbed by you calling me cutie.

May 6th 2010, 19:41:02

And avoiding my point you either (A) aren't man enough to prove or (B) Have the ability to honorably disprove.

Rico Game profile

May 6th 2010, 19:45:00

We've had three deletions in IMP this set.

The first one was a big sweep about happened the first week. This was before I went lock down on everyone to see what their countries were.

The second one was NK whose not an IMP leader. These countries had never left protection anyway as he was inactive.

The third time was BNB, also not an IMP leader. This deletion turned out to be a mistake and the admins gave him back his countries.

May 6th 2010, 19:47:57

So about that first one who owned those countries. or who did you give your pw out to.

I don't know why its a big deal.

They were Prime's and a big deal wasn't made because he knew he was running more then 15.

If you really don't know (which I highly doubt) ask the mods I'm sure they can supply you with their proof and the IP's and who owns that IP.

And if Primes were never deleted are they still tagged or what happened to them. Surely you would know your Pal and fellow co-leaders string.

The truth will se you free right!

May 6th 2010, 19:49:05

I think I closed the loop holes but its fun trying to be all complete and stuff.

and its great because multiple posts you've been like your leaders are misleading you blah blah and here you are misleading a member lol.

Rico Game profile

May 6th 2010, 19:53:30

Originally posted by Billyjoe of UCF:
So about that first one who owned those countries. or who did you give your pw out to.

When we started the set the password was just posted on our members forum. After the deletions I stopped doing that.

Prime's original countries were killed during the war. His restarts are in vacation.

Anyway, this thread is about LaE cheating.

Rico Game profile

May 6th 2010, 19:56:22

I think I closed the loop holes but its fun trying to be all complete and stuff.

and its great because multiple posts you've been like your leaders are misleading you blah blah and here you are misleading a member lol.

Snawdog is a leader in IMP. Actually, right now IMP only has three leaders. Myself, Snawdog, and LeftyHa8er.

May 6th 2010, 19:57:08

What was his original string hook me up with it and I will check out the news of their deaths in the war. Make sure they were alive from start until they died etc.

I know what its about but you are so hypocritical it makes me sick.

At least if all is said and done and Ice/DM etc was caught cheating I wouldn't stick up for them I would be like yeah they cheated. CHEATERS!

that's where we are different my friend!

And If I was running around spouting stuff about the truth I wouldn't cover up a lie.

May 6th 2010, 19:58:03

So the fact he is a leader means its ok to mislead him... because he isn't a member lol.

May 6th 2010, 20:01:15

lol Dibs when did I start agreeing with you! You make some valid points.

Rico Game profile

May 6th 2010, 20:03:26

So the fact he is a leader means its ok to mislead him... because he isn't a member lol.

I'm telling you he is a leader and knows everything currently going on in IMP. There is nothing to mislead him with. Snawdog and I had a talk about Prime earlier this set, and he knows what Prime has done and not done. I don't need to explain the inner workings of my alliance to you.

May 6th 2010, 20:06:15

Well then by the fact he is still in IMP means:

(A) he isn't a man of his word
(B) he truly believes Prime did no wrong
(C) he didn't mean what he said, where as I do.

snawdog Game profile

May 6th 2010, 20:21:56

Confirms Rico..
ICQ 364553524
msn

snawdog Game profile

May 6th 2010, 20:24:56

What discussions Rico and i had are of no concern to anyone really,But no,until it can be proven differently i stand by my beliefs that Primeval did not cheat.
[edit]
(b) i never said he "did no wrong"

Edited By: snawdog on May 6th 2010, 20:26:11
ICQ 364553524
msn

May 6th 2010, 20:29:32

You are a leader in IMP I'm pretty sure you can get the proof about what happened in the begining of the set.

You can believe what ever you want to believe thats the beauty of it. If you want to believe Prime is a very pretty woman feel free doesn't mean its true.

The truth is basically your interpretation of what happened based on the way you percieve it.

Such is life. I know I'm clean so i'm not worried if that BJs bandits set ever gets deleted you better know someone did something dirty!

Rico Game profile

May 6th 2010, 20:31:46

You are a leader in IMP I'm pretty sure you can get the proof about what happened in the begining of the set.

You can believe what ever you want to believe thats the beauty of it. If you want to believe Prime is a very pretty woman feel free doesn't mean its true.

The truth is basically your interpretation of what happened based on the way you percieve it.

Such is life. I know I'm clean so i'm not worried if that BJs bandits set ever gets deleted you better know someone did something dirty!

I'd like to take this time to point out that Prime is not a leader in IMP.

snawdog Game profile

May 6th 2010, 20:32:51

To be quiet honest,I feel as tho IMP leadership has been pretty forthcoming and truthful with the community WHEN we find that something is amuck.
ICQ 364553524
msn

May 6th 2010, 20:32:56

(A) where in there does it say prime is a leader?
(B) was he at the beginning of this set? or end of last which ever you prefer not to spin.

joe2 Game profile

May 6th 2010, 20:33:28

I'd like to take this time to point out that 4 or so hours ago you said you weren't going to post on the subject anymore

May 6th 2010, 20:34:34

lol don't take away my posting pals Joe2 then i'm stuck hanging out in site with those lamos!

Rico Game profile

May 6th 2010, 20:44:20

I run a clean ship. And if I deem that one of my leaders has done something wrong I will take proper action. That is what happened to Prime, I took proper action and just like that he was no longer a leader.

Snawdog or any other member of IMP need not worry about our leaders doing something wrong because they know I would not stand for it.

Now, what is going to happen to the LaE leaders?

May 6th 2010, 20:46:34

lol to be honest with you if I get any kind of proof I could care less whats going on with the LAE leaders.

If not I will wait next set out if we have 700-800 countries that are there all set (obviously not if we war and don't restart blah blah) without getting deleted then i'm out.

I will call michelle see if she is planning on coming back that set and I will play with her if not then I'm probably just done. Only here because Blake is a good dude.

May 6th 2010, 20:47:59

oh and PS clean ship captain your sub tag got deleted if you recall.. As thunder's countries are dead.

Now I used to know thunder and I don't think he would cheat but by your logic deleted country = cheater... you cutting ties with USIMP?

Rico Game profile

May 6th 2010, 20:54:46

oh and PS clean ship captain your sub tag got deleted if you recall.. As thunder's countries are dead.

Now I used to know thunder and I don't think he would cheat but by your logic deleted country = cheater... you cutting ties with USIMP?

Thunder is clean as far as I know. He is just too lazy to complain and get his countries back. The sweep that took out Thunder, most of those countries were reinstated.

May 6th 2010, 20:59:59

well his weren't reinstated, therefor you have perma deleted countries. and no proof one way or the other. therefor he must be a cheater...

He doesn't use a black berry does he? Wasn't that the issue.

OMG everyone IMP's subaccount cheats! *exit sarcasm, exit work*

"see you guys when I get home"

*Wave*

Some Guy

May 6th 2010, 21:05:06

EVERYONE LOOK OVER HERE!!!

Pay no attention to what is really going on here.

Pathetic Billyjoe.

Desperado Game profile

May 6th 2010, 23:37:18

DM's deletions weren't part of the other issue or so the mods have said. DM's deletion was related to his ip matching something from a previous set or something or other.

They didn't have DM's log in i'm guessing.

And not everyone know how to securely use the internet. fluff until I was 18 I just used my favorite sports stars name and number for every single password.... It doesn't matter how old or young or experienced you are. People are creatues of habit they love to have to only remember 1 user 1 pw for everything!

I bet if who ever obtained their user/pw tried several credit card websites they probably could of logged into someones account.

people love using the same user/pw less memory required.

I've been using the same passwords for years myself.

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

Walding Game profile

May 7th 2010, 1:12:08

Originally posted by Rico:
I run a clean ship. And if I deem that one of my leaders has done something wrong I will take proper action. That is what happened to Prime, I took proper action and just like that he was no longer a leader.

Snawdog or any other member of IMP need not worry about our leaders doing something wrong because they know I would not stand for it.

Now, what is going to happen to the LaE leaders?

So what did Prime do?

snawdog Game profile

May 7th 2010, 1:50:15

@Walding, he got promoted in an enemy clan... :) (tsub is a nut)
ICQ 364553524
msn

Tinysub[SYN] Game profile

May 7th 2010, 5:41:31

Snaw i believe i showed proof that prime cheated when he was still a leader there. So i must ask. Why are u still THere?

RaHL_DK

May 7th 2010, 12:14:23

Rico Demoted Prime with out even having real proof prime did anything, Rico is a very good and honorable leader!

Tiny you only wish you could be half the leader Rico is!

and I can say, why wasnt primes countries deleted in this sweep if prime was the one logging into your accounts?

Hmmm interresting
The Death Knights
IMP aFA
-ICQ#413318945
-
http://www.boxcarhosting.com/...start.php?clanID=DKnights

snawdog Game profile

May 7th 2010, 12:22:18

No Tsub, you showed NO proof of cheating just proof of lax leadership/security.
ICQ 364553524
msn

Kill4Free Game profile

May 10th 2010, 14:57:36

Originally posted by Kill4Free:
If Prime did hack into boxcar, and viewed everyones accounts. Either the username/password was posted somewhere on the site, which is not allowed.
Or most of the leadership of LAE used the same logins and usernames for their Boxcar account, as they did for EE. Not to mention that the consensus seems to be you can't view someone's boxcar password at any stage.
The part that I question about the hacking story, is that most of countries that were "hacked" belonged to the LAE leadership.
So in other words, out of everyone in LAE, most of the new players were more security conscious then the vets who have been playing this game for years?

What I suspect is that on the LAE leaderboards somewhere, was a list of logins for farm accounts, as well as main logins for the real 15 that people had in case someone needed to stonewall it. They assumed that using good quality Proxies would be safe from IP detection. Then someone did 'hack' into boxcar, saw the list, then logged into all of those countries to get them deleted. As I very much doubt 1 person from LAE would log into all of them in a row for no reason.

I totally called this days ago, lol.
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

Popcom Game profile

May 10th 2010, 15:02:44

Originally posted by jagernacht:

just goes to show you how committed pang is to making sure this game flops just like e2025 :D

says the guy mass cheating to ruin it?
wow
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

Desperado Game profile

May 10th 2010, 19:02:12

[quote poster=snawdog]I will tell you now, i HATE cheats, all anyone has to do is show me proof of any of the leaders in IMP cheated and i'm out of there..It's that simple.[edit below]

And be glad to do it... [/quote]

uh... what kind of proff do you want?

that imp had 60 countries deleted at the beginning of the set?
that primeval was trying to sneak his way into several clan sites last set?
the whole thing with the tokill series?

the fluff you been snaw?!

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

Some Guy

Jul 23rd 2010, 19:04:53

ttt