Verified:

Rockman Game profile

Dec 31st 2013, 4:35:00

My countries all have the same build, same military layout, they're almost identical to each other. Why so many failed spy attempts on so many different countries? My countries are crap, and your small dictators can't even get spy ops on my crappy countries?

5.9 hours ago
FlashBang (#249) [Cerberus] attempted to spy on Saarland (#99) [Mercs]!

5.9 hours ago
FlashBang (#249) [Cerberus] attempted to spy on Nordrhein Westfalen (#101) [Mercs]!

5.9 hours ago
FlashBang (#249) [Cerberus] attempted to spy on Nordrhein Westfalen (#101) [Mercs]!

5.8 hours ago
Festooned with Guns (#250) [Cerberus] attempted to spy on Hessen (#102) [Mercs]!

5.8 hours ago
Always something (#276) [Cerberus] attempted to spy on Sachsen Anhalt (#105) [Mercs]!

5.8 hours ago
One damned Thing (#277) [Cerberus] attempted to spy on Brannenborg (#107) [Mercs]!

5.8 hours ago
After Another Damned Thing (#278) [Cerberus] attempted to spy on Brannenborg (#107) [Mercs]!

5.7 hours ago
After Another Damned Thing (#278) [Cerberus] attempted to spy on Bremen (#109) [Mercs]!

5.7 hours ago
Fox Hunting (#279) [Cerberus] attempted to spy on Bremen (#109) [Mercs]!

5.7 hours ago
Fox Hunting (#279) [Cerberus] attempted to spy on Bremen (#109) [Mercs]!

5.7 hours ago
The pursuit of the inedible (#280) [Cerberus] attempted to spy on Hamburg (#110) [Mercs]!

5.7 hours ago
by the unspeakable (#281) [Cerberus] attempted to spy on Mecklenberg Vorpommern (#112) [Mercs]!

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 31st 2013, 7:08:47

I noticed that, every one of them was a virtual picture of the others. :)

That's OK, I was just curious so I figured I'd find out, and it was interesting to note how much of your resources were dedicated to support spies, and troops and not much of anything else.

You have twice the land that I have, or more, and you are almost entirely within my scores list, so I don't think you have any cause to call my countries crap when your own are so bad. You have TWICE the land area, and barely more of anything else.

I could landgrab the crap out of your entire string, and the only response you could muster up would necessarily be putting those 2 Mill troops to use to GS me, you would fail all other attacks, and even those GS attacks would be costly for you, your losses in battle would be spectacular.

It bothers me a little that you run around sporting the mercs tag. If this is what is left of the mercs, I'm sorry that I ever founded the damned alliance in the first place.

I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

jcatron Game profile

Dec 31st 2013, 7:22:21

You are making friends all over the place

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 31st 2013, 9:19:10

Yes, in fact, I am, jcatron. I will be partnering with your guy Riddler next round. :) He's not a bad fellow at all and he has the ability to play well, I think I can help him be a better player. :)

m0bzta Game profile

Dec 31st 2013, 9:21:16

and i thought i made friends
Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000-mob bot
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

Rockman Game profile

Dec 31st 2013, 13:15:40

Come at me Bro

My countries are crap. I don't mind it if you trash them. They're tiny, they have no stockpile. I'm not netting. I won't hold a grudge if you hit me. The only reason to spy an entire tag is if you're planning on warring them.

Come at me. If you won't come after me, I'll go after you. But I'll give you 24 hours to get the first shot in.

Rockman Game profile

Dec 31st 2013, 13:16:43

Message from GroundPounder (#247) sent on Dec 30, 22:26
Report this message
Gee, look at all the FAT mercs countries in my scores list. 10K acres. Really?

Message from GroundPounder (#247) sent on Dec 31, 7:00
Report this message
At least mine don't suck like yours, they can defend themselves. :)

Rockman Game profile

Dec 31st 2013, 13:17:40

When I wake up tomorrow morning after new years, I'll start hitting you. If you want to start farming me today, or doing whatever it is you think you can do to me, go ahead. You wanted this war, so you can have it.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 31st 2013, 13:57:04

Very well, Rockman, I was just curious, but you seem to want to make a war of it. So be it. You've got the troop advantage at the moment, but that won't last. And that's OK. :)

You might be able to kill one or two, simply because of having had the whole set to prepare killers, mine are not killers, they are merely war machines, as you will soon discover.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 31st 2013, 14:02:53

I would like to point out that this is what you wanted, I was merely curious.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 31st 2013, 14:26:26

Let's get some betting going on, then. It's Tyrannies vs. Dictatorships, equal numbers of countries of approximately the same networth.

What are the odds?

issactan Game profile

Dec 31st 2013, 14:38:48

Originally posted by Cerberus:
Very well, Rockman, I was just curious, but you seem to want to make a war of it. So be it. You've got the troop advantage at the moment, but that won't last. And that's OK. :)

You might be able to kill one or two, simply because of having had the whole set to prepare killers, mine are not killers, they are merely war machines, as you will soon discover.

just curious, aren't war machines supposed to be killers? or they are different?

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 31st 2013, 14:46:22

Killers in my book do only one thing, issactan, war machines can distribute the damage around to help clan mates, or alliance mates to succeed where they would not have been successful with that damage being inflicted.

And that's OK, anyway. Looks like Rockman spent some of that hoard of cash he had on hand to buy up defenses, I suppose.

This will be interesting to say the least. :)

Without having cash on hand, he might have a problem running all those turns and replacing all the military he will lose attacking me. :)

mrford Game profile

Dec 31st 2013, 15:39:34

i really dont think you have a good comprehension of the way this game works, the mechanics, the formulas, and the concepts of stocking and production. reading the fluff that comes out of your mouth you are no where as good at this game as you seem to think. i know i cant be the only one picking up on this.

maybe you have fun playing the game, and that is great, that is the point of a game. however, stop acting like you are gods gift to war in this game, and that you could kill any country. you cant, that isnt how this game works. you cant even build a respectable country, and its common knowledge that a good netter makes a better warrer stock wise.

rockman has made over 5000 special attacks this set, and his countries still outclass yours. do you understand how bad that is? do you understand why that is a problem? i really want you to respond to this part of the post but i know you wont, you will just call me a idiot and a fluff, because that is all your simple mind can revert to when cornered. someone who has made over 310 special attacks per country killing untags and suiciders, has countries that are still better than yours by a country mile. what are you doing with your turns?

i do have to say that my favorite part of your post is how you have already started preparing your excuses. impressive. maybe you should stick to your tin foil conspiracy theories and leave the waring in this game to the big boys. or join a clan and learn something.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 31st 2013, 16:13:19

Originally posted by mrford:
i really dont think you have a good comprehension of the way this game works, the mechanics, the formulas, and the concepts of stocking and production. reading the fluff that comes out of your mouth you are no where as good at this game as you seem to think. i know i cant be the only one picking up on this.

maybe you have fun playing the game, and that is great, that is the point of a game. however, stop acting like you are gods gift to war in this game, and that you could kill any country. you cant, that isnt how this game works. you cant even build a respectable country, and its common knowledge that a good netter makes a better warrer stock wise.

rockman has made over 5000 special attacks this set, and his countries still outclass yours. do you understand how bad that is? do you understand why that is a problem? i really want you to respond to this part of the post but i know you wont, you will just call me a idiot and a fluff, because that is all your simple mind can revert to when cornered. someone who has made over 310 special attacks per country killing untags and suiciders, has countries that are still better than yours by a country mile. what are you doing with your turns?

i do have to say that my favorite part of your post is how you have already started preparing your excuses. impressive. maybe you should stick to your tin foil conspiracy theories and leave the waring in this game to the big boys. or join a clan and learn something.

Pot meet Kettle...
Originally posted by The_Hawk:
You win this round. I concede.

mrford Game profile

Jan 1st 2014, 3:29:43

nobody meet me not giving a fluff
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 1st 2014, 3:54:42

Edited By: Jayr on Sep 19th 2019, 14:51:58
wasn't me...

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 1st 2014, 13:18:18

OK, Rockman, you bought up a lot of military, very good, now you look impressive. :)

Go ahead and launch your assault on me, buddy. :)

It's gonna be hella costly for you. :)

Rosco Game profile

Jan 1st 2014, 14:05:06

Jayr get back in your cage.
FFA- Ares VP
Alliance- SOF
Team- MKR

Rockman Game profile

Jan 1st 2014, 19:32:08

Cerberus - you lost 5 countries, but the worst part is that you lost 2 of them while you were online.

And even funnier, one of the two that you lost while you were online was killed by a 1k jet SS

Is this the awesome war machine you're bragging about? So awesome at absorbing damage that it can't even stonewall when you're online?

Donny Game profile

Jan 2nd 2014, 0:33:14

rockman Lmfao. >>>>>>
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

jcatron Game profile

Jan 2nd 2014, 1:55:22

Nice!

Rockman Game profile

Jan 2nd 2014, 1:57:38

Jan 01/14 10:50:18 PM NM TapDancing Tanks (#244) (Cerberus) Mecklenberg Vorpommern (#112) (Mercs) 537 A
Jan 01/14 10:50:19 PM NM TapDancing Tanks (#244) (Cerberus) Mecklenberg Vorpommern (#112) (Mercs) 510 A
Jan 01/14 10:50:24 PM NM TapDancing Tanks (#244) (Cerberus) Mecklenberg Vorpommern (#112) (Mercs) 484 A
Jan 01/14 10:52:39 PM NM Festooned with Guns (#250) (Cerberus) Mecklenberg Vorpommern (#112) (Mercs) 460 A

Message from Mincing Marines (#283) sent on Jan 01, 23:06
Report this message
Dropping the unused land, eh? LOL Better get used to that control, you're going to be using it a lot. :)

FYI Cerberus, you nuked me. I didn't drop any land.

Rockman Game profile

Jan 2nd 2014, 2:33:59

P.S. Two more of Cerberus' countries are dead.

E2025 Game profile

Jan 2nd 2014, 2:36:48

doodies

Donny Game profile

Jan 2nd 2014, 5:08:24

this post is hilarious.
ICQ-105967052

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 2nd 2014, 5:16:16

Originally posted by Rockman:
Cerberus - you lost 5 countries, but the worst part is that you lost 2 of them while you were online.

And even funnier, one of the two that you lost while you were online was killed by a 1k jet SS

Is this the awesome war machine you're bragging about? So awesome at absorbing damage that it can't even stonewall when you're online?

Ohhhh, my oh my, you killed my landfarm. LOL It had NO DEFENSES. What a VICTORY for you. LOL

Tell me, Rockman, how many jets did you lose in the assault? LOL

I wonder if your losses were as high there as in the others? You are running out of troops, and I can break you with HALF the tanks you have on hand. So you better buy up fatso.

mac23 Game profile

Jan 2nd 2014, 5:17:35

Ima hafta ROFL on that one!

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 2nd 2014, 5:20:16

You had a lot of money on hand and bought up enough defenses to get ahead of me for a while, Rockman, but that won't last with the losses you are suffering, you are bleeding all over my defenses.

Let's see, I think I saw I lost 1000 troops and you lost 25000 troops in at least one of those assaults. Those losses are not sustainable over the time this is going to take. :)

Besides, have you checked the new changes to restarts? I will restart and have MOST of my stuff left to me, which will make YOUR restarts less powerful than mine once I start making progress in killing them as your troop counts deplete, and mine keep growing.

Rockman Game profile

Jan 2nd 2014, 5:24:49

Ohhhh, my oh my, you killed my landfarm. LOL It had NO DEFENSES. What a VICTORY for you. LOL

I wonder if your losses were as high there as in the others? You are running out of troops, and I can break you with HALF the tanks you have on hand. So you better buy up fatso.

Since I was attacking with just 1000 jets, I didn't lose that many. I did 22 attacks, which cost me about 2000 jets total. Since I produce over 3000 tech points per turn when I tech, and tech sells for about $3600 and jets cost about $120, it will take me about 1/40th of a turn to make enough money to replace the jets I lost. So one turn of teching would give me enough money to replace 40 times as much as what I lost in killing your landfarm.

You don't seem to understand how powerful my countries economies are, even despite their tiny size.

Edited By: Rockman on Jan 2nd 2014, 5:54:48
See Original Post

Rockman Game profile

Jan 2nd 2014, 5:26:37

You had a lot of money on hand and bought up enough defenses to get ahead of me for a while, Rockman, but that won't last with the losses you are suffering, you are bleeding all over my defenses.

Let's see, I think I saw I lost 1000 troops and you lost 25000 troops in at least one of those assaults. Those losses are not sustainable over the time this is going to take. :)

Besides, have you checked the new changes to restarts? I will restart and have MOST of my stuff left to me, which will make YOUR restarts less powerful than mine once I start making progress in killing them as your troop counts deplete, and mine keep growing.

They are sustainable if you have a good economy ... which I do have. 25000 troops isn't much at all. It doesn't bother me to lose that many. If you actually made good countries, you'd realize that 25000 troops isn't much. You're forgetting, I'm capable of getting 5 billion TNW with my 16 countries. 25000 troops to someone that can do 5b tnw isn't much.

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 2nd 2014, 5:37:33

Edited By: Jayr on Sep 19th 2019, 14:51:54
wasn't me...

Rockman Game profile

Jan 2nd 2014, 5:40:24

Let's get some betting going on, then. It's Tyrannies vs. Dictatorships, equal numbers of countries of approximately the same networth.

What are the odds?

Right now I have 140 million TNW, you have 52 million TNW. Whose troop count is depleting, and whose troop count is maintaining itself?

Rockman Game profile

Jan 2nd 2014, 5:53:43

Vic Game profile

Jan 2nd 2014, 6:13:19

lol i had no idea FFA was so entertaining

Khavic25 Game profile

Jan 2nd 2014, 6:33:43

cerberus at this point even you have to understand how badly you're being beaten. You have lost 5 original countries in the initial assault that you were warned was coming. Your claim to pending victory is that your restart countries will have "most" of the resources they had when they were crushed by a player who had already been warring and your countries were fresh.

It is just embarrassing that you don't seem to understand how much you are outclassed.

In your counter strike you managed to kill 0 countries.

Go ahead and throw your insults or whatever, but dude the facts are the facts.

You are being slaughtered.

There is some reprieve in the fact that it is Rockman who is crushing you, as he could beat 90% of the players in this game 1v1.

Just my .02 take it or leave it.
Damn missed it

TDA101 Game profile

Jan 2nd 2014, 8:06:27

Cerb's a master troll.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jan 2nd 2014, 8:13:20

I didn't think the new restarts changes applied to ffa

* I was right, this reset started before the changes were made*

Edited By: Warster on Jan 2nd 2014, 8:22:12
See Original Post
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

pele Game profile

Jan 2nd 2014, 9:03:48

this looks more like a slaughter....

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 2nd 2014, 10:57:33

but the popcorn still taste good

issactan Game profile

Jan 2nd 2014, 11:24:01

Originally posted by Vic:
lol i had no idea FFA was so entertaining

Thats why I am here buddy : )

jcatron Game profile

Jan 2nd 2014, 13:23:29

I thought Cerb would have put up a little better fight...FFA laughs at you.

mrford Game profile

Jan 2nd 2014, 17:47:15

i tried to explain to you all how terrible of a player he really is, but nooooooo. you wont listen to me!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

jcatron Game profile

Jan 2nd 2014, 20:13:09

lol

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 3rd 2014, 1:53:05

Ya'll can think what you want, it's still fun to play. :)

Donny Game profile

Jan 3rd 2014, 2:57:16

Since I was attacking with just 1000 jets, I didn't lose that many. I did 22 attacks, which cost me about 2000 jets total. Since I produce over 3000 tech points per turn when I tech, and tech sells for about $3600 and jets cost about $120, it will take me about 1/40th of a turn to make enough money to replace the jets I lost. So one turn of teching would give me enough money to replace 40 times as much as what I lost in killing your landfarm.

You don't seem to understand how powerful my countries economies are, even despite their tiny size.

*** this is so fluffing funny hahahahahah i cant belive he is serious.
ICQ-105967052

Rockman Game profile

Jan 3rd 2014, 3:21:20

11.3 hours ago
A brigade from Fox Hunting (#279) has invaded your lands!
Their forces broke through your defences!
They took:
73 Acres (73 Gained)
17 Buildings (7 Stolen)
1192 Bushels
$1,070,698
1593 Technology Points
Your military lost:
15,176 Troops
16,137 Turrets
1618 Tanks
Your defence allies lost:
7572 Troops
12,735 Turrets
818 Tanks
Their military lost:
362,712 Jets

You put that country into max DR yourself, and then you spent all your cash on jets (instead of badly needed troops) just to make a 73 acre PS. Do you not understand that grabbing a country after you put it into max DR is a bad idea? Or that spending all your money on jets when you're at war is a bad idea?

mrford Game profile

Jan 3rd 2014, 3:24:11

no, he doesnt.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Rockman Game profile

Jan 3rd 2014, 3:26:31

I know. This is almost as bad as warring Paulie.

Rosco Game profile

Jan 3rd 2014, 5:38:07

lol
FFA- Ares VP
Alliance- SOF
Team- MKR