Verified:

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 8th 2019, 13:01:06

yeah honestly, it takes A LOT of CS, and huge rebuilding costs.. farming like crap then farming up tiers till you have enough acres.. but that total was before Extra Acres were calculated on built land.. where a 1500a PS was 1000 taken and 500 created, no matter how much was built..

Uncle James Game profile

Jul 8th 2019, 17:51:26

That is easy to do it is simple math< you have your 100 team mebers in tag they all build to 25k acres and have 1 million in defense and you tap them all on time each at 3500 acres a tap on the first day you are now siting at 25k yours plus the other 350k you just grabbed on day one of the first attack on day 30 of the reset your are now at 375k land. You just have to wait a couple days for them to garb back up to 25k plus and save your truns and hit them again and you are now at 725k acres on the 4th day. One more round of taps and you are over one million on the 7th day you are fat. Better have built all jets and all c/s cause you will need 250 building per turn to build half of it up> It woul be easy if some one wanted to go fro the record say (xICDx) could do it their top 100 out of 188 are all over 25k now and we have 30.3 days left to play this reset>

Get together and break the record>

Marshal Game profile

Jul 8th 2019, 19:12:05

and when that ~100m acres is built up?

llaarpie had his land mostly unbuilt.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

sinistril Game profile

Jul 8th 2019, 19:46:02

Even if you could get 90m acres, you could not build them up. But I don't believe you can get 90m acres in the current set up. There are turn limitations. I could do the math but I don't think it's worth it as the results are obvious. As for what it would cost to build... The entire server putting their collective resources together wouldn't even come close. Unless I'm confused on the topic, Marshal is right.
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 9th 2019, 13:58:09

he also said you can do 100 grabs per day..

20 min turns = 3 per hr = 72 per day adding what 6 from bonuses.. thats 78.

As a Tyr Readiness would suck a lot, so thats still at most 39 hits per day..

UJ, i get the idea that YES it could be possible, the issue is that it being possible is very close to impossible. but the issue is still building and having those acres work.. llaar did it with 1000 CS, and he barely built or got tech. he grabbed the land right up to the last day hoping for 100mill acres.. while fighting a war..

Also i think that DR building returns would still be active with 5 hits in 5 days.. so theres that to contend with.

Crippler ICD Game profile

Jul 9th 2019, 15:27:42

Grabbing rules etc are much differnt then they were then.
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

Marshal Game profile

Jul 9th 2019, 19:45:02

llaar found/caught exploit.

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 9th 2019, 21:02:02

Having that much land is really cool but seems like an awful lot of work for 6.5B nw.

I'm not trying to throw shade I'm just really lazy and would never try that hard.
Just shut up and have another beer

The_Hawk

Jul 9th 2019, 21:40:09

Pull up tags for last set and sadly the server didn't even come close to 90m acres

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

sinistril Game profile

Jul 9th 2019, 21:43:37

Originally posted by Bug:
he also said you can do 100 grabs per day..

20 min turns = 3 per hr = 72 per day adding what 6 from bonuses.. thats 78.

As a Tyr Readiness would suck a lot, so thats still at most 39 hits per day..

UJ, i get the idea that YES it could be possible, the issue is that it being possible is very close to impossible. but the issue is still building and having those acres work.. llaar did it with 1000 CS, and he barely built or got tech. he grabbed the land right up to the last day hoping for 100mill acres.. while fighting a war..

Also i think that DR building returns would still be active with 5 hits in 5 days.. so theres that to contend with.

0 CS would be better, to be completely honest. After a certain acreage, it's unfeasible to build acres. If you build CS for readiness and are on pace (even accounting for a much much slower start) to reach the land records, by the time you've built any amount of CS, it won't make sense to build anymore. That's why if you start with 1 mill acres on day 1 of a set, it still doesn't make sense to build those acres (even if you also have the cash to do so). Building costs will inevitably be more than you can possibly profit from those buildings. Hence, there is a natural limit to how much it makes sense to build in this game but empty acres are nearly*** (until the point of NW/expense implications) infinitely profitable thanks to population gain and food gain.

But no, I don't think it's even theoretically possible nowadays. Ujs idea doesn't take into account that one would need to average something like 50k acres per grab, not 3.5k. From the first day of the reset and not from 30 days left. Plus there are hidden problems associated with DR and bots are limited on land.

Edit: actually grossly underestimated grabs

Originally posted by beerdrinker75:
Having that much land is really cool but seems like an awful lot of work for 6.5B nw.

I'm not trying to throw shade I'm just really lazy and would never try that hard.

Think he just wanted 100m acres before the exploit was removed?

Edited By: sinistril on Jul 10th 2019, 9:24:19
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 10th 2019, 0:37:50

Yeah probably so. Impressive feat to be sure.
Just shut up and have another beer

m0bzta Game profile

Jul 10th 2019, 1:31:40

when llaar did that he had help farming his clan mates and his own country i remember seeing him. also no dr on country's
to make that 1 million acre o now it take to long with out . a whole clan helping one person. then someone would want to grab it just to see what they get lol

my 2 cents

nobody cares what you say mob :P
Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000-mob bot
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

Dutchy Game profile

Jul 10th 2019, 4:49:26

To answer the OP: PANLV.

Marshal Game profile

Jul 10th 2019, 20:48:10

grab 1m acres country and get ~200k acres and loss of country/countries.

The_Hawk

Jul 11th 2019, 0:24:42

Originally posted by Marshal:
grab 1m acres country and get ~200k acres and loss of country/countries.

For a couple sets

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

mdevol Game profile

Jul 22nd 2019, 21:24:34

CC was by far the best warring clan in this game. netting, we could even hold our own when we tried.

also of note: until CC was around, the accepted netting/farming strategy was determined by NBK. we changed that.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

jcatron Game profile

Jul 25th 2019, 17:49:31

NA - all around hard to beat what we had in the glory days of NA.

CC - best at warring.

ICD - best modern netters.

HS - We were the best at...restarting.

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jul 26th 2019, 2:50:59

Originally posted by jcatron:

CC - best at warring.

Lol but we did it good brother
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

jcatron Game profile

Jul 26th 2019, 13:24:34

truth

Makinso Game profile

Jul 29th 2019, 7:29:49

Originally posted by jcatron:

CC - best at warring.

lol at HS