Verified:

Hellrush Game profile

Sep 14th 2019, 7:52:24

Will I ever make it to the end of a round. Without some newbie starting fluff.

Enjoy that parking lot #47. Maybe next time your get a few tanks before double tapping someone.

CX LaE Game profile

Sep 14th 2019, 12:42:22

The odds of decent players getting through a set these days w/o some nonsense is slim. The odds tumble if you slow-play.

You've seen some fluff this round, between 4 and 47.

Edited By: CX LaE on Sep 14th 2019, 14:09:57
LaE | Monks | NA
Since 1999

Hellrush Game profile

Sep 14th 2019, 14:06:11

What some people don’t realize is. When you hit a techer you doing your self more harm in the end. Your making tech market go higher.

CX LaE Game profile

Sep 14th 2019, 14:11:33

Yeah. Hitting techers, or Dictators generally, or Indies sitting on full turns are not smart plays.
LaE | Monks | NA
Since 1999

ebert00 Game profile

Sep 14th 2019, 14:52:19

at least 20% of the players are either stupid, cheat. banned, or are completely not trying to win and just grief players. it makes it less enjoyable for me personally.

CX LaE Game profile

Sep 14th 2019, 15:04:36

Yeah, it's like playing hopscotch in a minefield.
LaE | Monks | NA
Since 1999

Hellrush Game profile

Sep 14th 2019, 15:26:18

By hitting techers you just upping tech cost. Less acres and turns techers have less points for market. Less points equal higher prices.

Do you want $3000+ per tech

Or

$2000 per tech point

Hitting us your making it $3000+

That’s why you should hit bots.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 14th 2019, 15:47:16

Originally posted by Hellrush:
By hitting techers you just upping tech cost. Less acres and turns techers have less points for market. Less points equal higher prices.

Do you want $3000+ per tech

Or

$2000 per tech point

Hitting us your making it $3000+

That’s why you should hit bots.

This is the real threat...$3k x 7ktpt = $21m
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Marshal Game profile

Sep 14th 2019, 19:17:46

that's a lot money.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

mac23 Game profile

Sep 14th 2019, 19:29:29

Originally posted by Hellrush:
Will I ever make it to the end of a round. Without some newbie starting fluff.

Enjoy that parking lot #47. Maybe next time your get a few tanks before double tapping someone.

I’m sure the other players you have multi tapped this set are probably wondering the same thing……

Tigress Game profile

Sep 15th 2019, 13:06:00

you can add fascist farming/oiler (FFO) to the list of

ohhhh you really should reconsider... especially when oil is sitting at above $200 a barrel

they can fly unlimited jets, 25 turns, and you at 8,000,000 jets in the air --> cost 64 mil in oil + 170 mil in jets

question: do you have 12 million turrets?

wait two hours another 30 turns on hand ---> +$180 mil from food, replenish 1 million jets
oil is free: sell 120k oil for $200+ per barrel and keep balance to fly jets
-- go to war room and fly another 8 mil jets

I might be all-x which usually keeps me out of the top ten, but if there is one thing in this game I do excel at it's a top feed retal break -- I will take maximum acres on the retal.

what are you thinking hitting a country specifically built to be a top breaker in a war, or to top feed for max acres???
Happy Hunting

Tigress

SuperFly Game profile

Sep 15th 2019, 14:32:28

Sell cheaper tech please and cheaper oil!

Thank you!

CX LaE Game profile

Sep 15th 2019, 14:34:12

FFO is highly -- HIGHLY -- market-dependent and produces a low $/acre, relative to techer, for instance.
LaE | Monks | NA
Since 1999

Tigress Game profile

Sep 15th 2019, 15:05:45

Originally posted by CX LaE:
FFO is highly -- HIGHLY -- market-dependent and produces a low $/acre, relative to techer, for instance.

A techer is much more dependent on the market

however an ffo still produces while hitting --- with military tech it can keep a steady $34 a bushel or equivalent of $36 on the market.

also end of resets we have lots of other strats looking for oil so they can produce more military units on their PM -- meanwhile tech prices tend to crash

on all-x if I choose not to retal and just stock oil and food then I can use the oil for an oil destock and never even look at the market, except for really cheap military for defense.

ffo is probably one of the least market dependent strats available, it just depends on how it's played.
Happy Hunting

Tigress

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Sep 15th 2019, 15:13:33

The real MVP this set was I :p

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

CX LaE Game profile

Sep 15th 2019, 15:19:27

In my experience, oil also crashes on the last day, unless it's very cheap, because it's more viable in most cases to buy mil off of the public than buy oil to private destock. I've personally only done it once in the last 100 sets, and that's because I could get oil at $80 and I was a Dict.

Tech *normally* crashes, but it was still north of 3k for a bus point this morning.

FFO is also run best when at a ~60/40 farm/oil ratio. Based on how you're talking about oil, you like far more rigs, which means, if you're retalling (which is what this entire discussion was based on; not destocking), you have majority production in arguably the most volatile sellable commodity. You're either selling on PM for dirt cheap, or you're selling on the public and your oil *might* sell - it won't sell at once either; you're waiting as revenue trickles in, especially on the last day of the set.
LaE | Monks | NA
Since 1999

Tigress Game profile

Sep 15th 2019, 16:11:16

I'm running at about 2:1 -- 67/33 -- right now and it's overkill on the oil... but price have been pretty decent this reset sold almost 4 mil barrels @ above 200 this morning. Thinking of running at 3:1 -- 75/25 -- next reset just to stock as much as possible...

the retals have given me about 3K more acres than I would normally have as an all-x then again I've had much more than usual hitting the country. also in the old days they knew I would retal so only the noobs who did not know better would take a shot:) --- that's why the sig says Happy Hunting :P

-- considering all the bots available it's kind of dumb to hit live players in express where players can save up turns and just decide on a 1:kill policy.
Happy Hunting

Tigress

SuperFly Game profile

Sep 15th 2019, 16:58:28

54 and 74 have bought out at least 40% of the Indy tech sold on the market this round and they are the ones
Keeping prices high with their insane demand.

Wish I could steal tech from them lol

Hellrush Game profile

Sep 15th 2019, 17:35:26

I am to busy getting hit. I was a techer. Looks like I’ll get first in something this round

Original Skywise L Game profile

Sep 15th 2019, 18:04:38

I slow played so slow I missed many turns and won't get to use most of stored, yet still saw an easy top ten... then of course, I got too fat and tasty.

Thanks for the retal advise Tigress. Hope I did it right the second time. DAN Backslide just picked up a major fluff. Glad he thought it wise to give such good advise.
Skywise

Hellrush Game profile

Sep 15th 2019, 18:11:37

Originally posted by Tigress:
I'm running at about 2:1 -- 67/33 -- right now and it's overkill on the oil... but price have been pretty decent this reset sold almost 4 mil barrels @ above 200 this morning. Thinking of running at 3:1 -- 75/25 -- next reset just to stock as much as possible...

the retals have given me about 3K more acres than I would normally have as an all-x then again I've had much more than usual hitting the country. also in the old days they knew I would retal so only the noobs who did not know better would take a shot:) --- that's why the sig says Happy Hunting :P

-- considering all the bots available it's kind of dumb to hit live players in express where players can save up turns and just decide on a 1:kill policy.

It’s a 2:kill policy. Can’t kill a person in GDI by them hitting you once. It most be a double tap.