Verified:

DirtySquirrel

Aug 20th 2018, 11:43:20

I am going to choose to believe you're meaning DirtyGal and NOT DirtyPuss, Mrs Moderator.

Namineff Game profile

Aug 20th 2018, 18:17:29

Originally posted by ebert00:
u may not be dead, but you have no production. it is surprisingly difficult when it is 2 on 1. I killed 1 aggressor but turns become an issue when 2 idiots attack you relentlessly.

The country you killed(#8) grabbed you twice, which you retalled and then one other grab. Your defense more than justified those. 3 grabs is hardly warlike behavior. I could have gutted you and a few others had that been my goal, but I didn't do that. Your BS policy of - grabbing a relatively low defense country = kill - is exactly why people come after you. Pull something like that again and you go on my KOS list.
We are sp00ge...it will be messy!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 20th 2018, 19:02:03

Originally posted by Namineff:
Originally posted by ebert00:
u may not be dead, but you have no production. it is surprisingly difficult when it is 2 on 1. I killed 1 aggressor but turns become an issue when 2 idiots attack you relentlessly.

The country you killed(#8) grabbed you twice, which you retalled and then one other grab. Your defense more than justified those. 3 grabs is hardly warlike behavior. I could have gutted you and a few others had that been my goal, but I didn't do that. Your BS policy of - grabbing a relatively low defense country = kill - is exactly why people come after you. Pull something like that again and you go on my KOS list.

9 out 10 times if you break GDI you'll die or get pancaked, you get hit twice by same country....these are your options...

1-Retal once and not get your land back, now the two tapper knows you won't break GDI therefore will continue grabbing you.

2-Don't retal, will net you same outcome as above.

3-Retal for as much land as possible then proceed to kill and if he returns later for more he will have to break GDI again giving you the FS.

4-Retal hard and pancake the offender to oblivion and HOPE he can't recover to come back later to hurt you..

This isn't rocket science!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 20th 2018, 21:20:38

I also kill over multi-taps all the time. I don't have a policy for it but if you multi-tap me anything goes and it's clear to me that if you make that choice you should not be the one who decides the consequences. Whats up with that? You have completely lost scope of the idea of retals.

KoH says it well. If you get double-tapped you have to escalate or you just leave the 'FS' to the enemy. I get fatter than these guys at less turns taken every reset I try through only hitting bots, so its clearly not land they are after. Personally I think having a policy removes my options, therefore I dont. I dont have any reason to handcuff myself that way.

trumpoz Game profile

Aug 21st 2018, 14:53:37

Yet by sittig in GDI it denies the killed country revenge over a BS 'policy'....... not even a restart gets to come back at the country that killed it because of GDI (though the restart bonus is another thing completely that needs balancing). It is the game mechanics that people use to try and make themselves untouchable and that is what I have issue with. I havent played for the last 3 resets in express but sure as hell there are people on my fluff list that will not net in peace when I get back home.

This can only happen if people use the same country name. Want to net peacefully - use a different country name.

I have no problem with SS/PS retal or even pancaking a country. Killing a country is another thing......

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 21st 2018, 15:06:07

Rofl why is killing different than pancaking? your set is over anyway. When the kill is done you at least have the ability to walk away since GDI protects you BOTH, while ABing just starts a war that lasts to the end of the set (and is likely won by the guy who could have killed you anyway)

what does it matter at the end of the set if your country was killed and you restarted or you got owned in war without dying?
And if it matters that much to you why did you double-tap a player? And why did you not wall? yes you are unkillable in express if you wall unless there are several attackers, which is cheating. So if you die, it's your own fault on two counts.

trumpoz Game profile

Aug 21st 2018, 16:07:32

I got killed whilst sleeping. I think that is reasonable enough.

Why double tap? Simple there are idiots with such small def who needed to be reminded that this is a gamed based on attacking others for advantage....... educated as you may put it. It seems that the community has forgotten the original premis of this game - I quote Qzjul "simple game mechanics with complex outcomes" (that was made when I played in Evo under the name Londwell - I cant remember the resets) Complex outcomes are the human element - I dont like the the way people retal for a simple double tap on a under-defended country. That is the complex outcome. The complex outcome for killing me is I will take revenge the following reset, or whenever I see the country name again. If you take away that element then you might as well play in a simulator with a random market. What a bloody boring game.

Two different approaches - neither one is 'right', just different.

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 21st 2018, 16:18:59

Originally posted by trumpoz:

Why double tap? Simple there are idiots with such small def who needed to be reminded that this is a gamed based on attacking others for advantage....... educated as you may put it. It seems that the community has forgotten the original premis of this game - I quote Qzjul "simple game mechanics with complex outcomes" (that was made when I played in Evo under the name Londwell - I cant remember the resets) Complex outcomes are the human element - I dont like the the way people retal for a simple double tap on a under-defended country. That is the complex outcome. The complex outcome for killing me is I will take revenge the following reset, or whenever I see the country name again. If you take away that element then you might as well play in a simulator with a random market. What a bloody boring game.

Call me crazy but it sounds like you are a griefer that gets butthurt when a netter beats you down. So you you try to stalk that player in future sets.

Just shut up and have another beer

Namineff Game profile

Aug 21st 2018, 16:42:32

Originally posted by beerdrinker75:

Call me crazy but it sounds like you are a griefer that gets butthurt when a netter beats you down. So you you try to stalk that player in future sets.

lol. Please don't set him off doing that. Its always worse when the good players suicide.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 21st 2018, 17:09:55

Originally posted by beerdrinker75:

For some reason his target needs defence but not him. I'm puzzled.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 21st 2018, 17:11:08

Yet by sittig in GDI it denies the killed country revenge over a BS 'policy'....... not even a restart gets to come back at the country that killed it because of GDI (though the restart bonus is another thing completely that needs balancing). It is the game mechanics that people use to try and make themselves untouchable and that is what I have issue with. I havent played for the last 3 resets in express but sure as hell there are people on my fluff list that will not net in peace when I get back home.

This can only happen if people use the same country name. Want to net peacefully - use a different country name.

I have no problem with SS/PS retal or even pancaking a country. Killing a country is another thing......

If you broke GDI you are to blame for, no you may not get revenge for your mistake, dafuq.....are you a millennial by any chance?, Cuz you sure sound like one.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 21st 2018, 17:54:37

What it all boils down to is, two grabs is considered an act of war on the express server. 90% of the regulars would agree to that I am sure.

Express isn't a land trading server. Maybe if there were no bots it would be alright.
Just shut up and have another beer

ebert00 Game profile

Aug 21st 2018, 18:12:45

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

If you broke GDI you are to blame for, no you may not get revenge for your mistake, dafuq.....are you a millennial by any chance?, Cuz you sure sound like one.

wow, I didnt even catch that. they probably are a millennial. we should provide them a crying room, some crayons and coloring books and some animals to pet. losing their own country due to bad life choices, they cannot accept the consequence of their actions. maybe the government can do a handout of a new country for them, a computer or phone to play it on and free internet access. then and only then will they MAYBE be happy.

trumpoz Game profile

Aug 21st 2018, 18:55:08

You kind of got 2 things right Ebert.

I'm technically a millennial (born in 1980) - with Gen X values and work ethic. I have spent a grand total of 2 months of my life on government benefits in my life and hated every moment of it - it was so depressing (it took me 2 months to find a job where I could support myself after finishing uni). I'm now an internationally published music composer, music teacher, semi-professional trumpet player (hence my nick - trump being trumpet and oz being an Aussie)....... currently enjoying Long Service Leave after 11 years as a full time teacher.

I also enjoy being an ass, winding up and laughing at highly-strung arrogant people on forums such as this one.

Thankyou for the laugh Ebert.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 21st 2018, 19:05:54

Well then stop acting like an entitled manchild!
(•_•)

Namineff Game profile

Aug 21st 2018, 19:09:29

Well then stop acting like an entitled manchild!

I think you must be looking in the mirror.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 21st 2018, 20:00:31

Shut the fluff up zack!
(•_•)

trumpoz Game profile

Aug 21st 2018, 20:05:11

KoH - reread this.

I also enjoy being an ass, winding up and laughing at highly-strung arrogant people on forums such as this one.

I'm still laughing

Edited By: trumpoz on Aug 21st 2018, 20:09:46

Namineff Game profile

Aug 21st 2018, 20:08:34

Shut the fluff up zack!

I don't know who zack is, but you're still an ass.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 21st 2018, 20:17:29

Then don't worry about it.
(•_•)

DirtySquirrel

Aug 21st 2018, 21:12:41

Good old ad hominem.. No better way to achieve nothing on the internets.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 21st 2018, 21:54:02

Correct ^
(•_•)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Aug 22nd 2018, 2:03:08

Shut the fluff up zack!

lol jokes on you, he cannot post.
Bless your heart though ;)

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 22nd 2018, 2:14:15

Originally posted by galleri:
Shut the fluff up zack!

I already knew that, you told me yesterday, I can't make fun of banned idiots now?
(•_•)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 22nd 2018, 2:25:54

Shut the fluff up zack!

I already knew that, you told me yesterday, I can't make fun of banned idiots now?

You can make fun of whomever you want if it makes you feel better in life. lol

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 22nd 2018, 2:28:52

Shut the fluff up zack!

You can make fun of whomever you want if it makes you feel better in life. lol

Hmmmm, doesn't make me feel better per say...it's the kind of thing that tickles my balls :-)
(•_•)

Ratski Game profile

Aug 22nd 2018, 2:36:54

Shut the fluff up zack!

No he's a Diaper, fulla Sh*t and on some ones ass most of the time.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 22nd 2018, 2:39:21

Originally posted by Ratski:
Shut the fluff up zack!

No he's a Diaper, fulla Sh*t and on some ones ass most of the time.

Mainly in yours, yes I'm that uncomfortable turd, hence my country name from now on....look It up :-)
(•_•)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 22nd 2018, 17:10:23

Is "fulla" a word?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 22nd 2018, 17:15:29

Lazy spelling dot com!
(•_•)