Verified:

ebert00 Game profile

Aug 19th 2018, 23:23:36

I am at a point now where express is just unenjoyable to me. I get suicided on for no reason. I remember days when people actually respected someone who consistantly top 3s and asked for advice. hammer, ratski, I am terrible with names but there are a half dozen or more others that have asked me for help and I very willingly helped. I remember vice recruiting me from Express. I remember gerdler and elliot two other fantastic netters giving me a run for my money many sets. I remember me asking ashe for advice on his kick butt commy indies. but alas I am stepping away for an undisclosed time period. maybe a week maybe a month maybe for ever(unlikely). so, you suicider assclowns win for now. go suicide on yourselves. I do have one thought of going tyranny techer going all weapons, warfare and Ms and the watching the news and killing 1 or 2 or 3 idiots that target top players. send me your thoughts. peace out.
Ebert

VicVixvi Game profile

Aug 19th 2018, 23:27:38

This place is like the Hotel California, e ... you can check out, but you can never leave. Enjoyed seeing your fantastic runs at #1 and look forward to them again when you return. We may fight on other servers (Team) but you will always have my respect and be considered a friend. -v

DirtySquirrel83 Game profile

Aug 19th 2018, 23:40:36

So next time you'll kill #112?

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 19th 2018, 23:57:05

Understandable Ebert. I am just about there too but I still go for lazy top tens :)

Express is still awesome just too many mars players as of late I believe.
Just shut up and have another beer

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 19th 2018, 23:58:40

fluff the alt name pussies, Ebert, just smash them!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 20th 2018, 0:03:02

Remember Russian Roulette!

Karma is a fluff :)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 20th 2018, 0:04:18

Haven't seen that country in a while...
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

ebert00 Game profile

Aug 20th 2018, 0:15:12

Originally posted by Getafix:
Remember Russian Roulette!

Karma is a fluff :)

Russian roulette was my real life little brother. and if you are a big brother, you know they have a mind of their own.

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 20th 2018, 0:29:26

Really? Thats awesome Ebert. I didn't know that. I just remember him running interference for you way back when there were allies on Express. I swear your little brother knocked my countries down a dozen times at least, lol. Well please send him my regards.

ebert00 Game profile

Aug 20th 2018, 1:03:14

will do. I see him every friday. I wish we could have defensive alliances and Intel allies reinstated. would help defer dbags.

trumpoz Game profile

Aug 20th 2018, 13:26:07

It's called karma......

YOU are being targetted are because of YOUR actions..... the 2 hits = kill policy is getting you what is owed. You a are an incredible netter (anyone can see that) but kill countries for more than 1 hit when you are relying on little more than prayer for defense and people WILL extract revenge.....

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 20th 2018, 16:52:22

If he retals with a 2:2 he will get ABed. Further, Ebert is rarely, if ever, hit on the basis of being a good target.

The way GDI works on this server mean you can do one landgrab and it will be fine, but two is a declaration of war. I don't have a kill:2 policy. It is never worth hitting me twice tho, and everyone who spies me knows that. That is ofc true for Ebert too.
My only beef with the kill:2 policy is that it's not a deterrent; outgrow and farm is a better deterrent as that gives me exactly what I want while I screw the offender.

You gotta understand what a retaliation is. When you give away the initiative like that to me or to Ebert you sign up for whatever we have in store for you.

Namineff Game profile

Aug 20th 2018, 17:47:50

Such whining.

If you run on little defense on an independent server, you should expect to get grabbed. By the same token if you randomly kill someone because they grabbed you, then you should expect to get destroyed the next set at the very least.

Just because you think everyone should do something your way doesn't mean that it's going to happen that way. Even worse is that if you employ stupid kill policies for minimal grabbing, eventually you will poke the bear and the bear will maul you. Don't cry and complain when the bear mauls you.

Gerdler, Ebert was a very good target this past set if you were one of the other top techers.
We are sp00ge...it will be messy!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 20th 2018, 18:14:31

Another "New Member"...SMH
(•_•)

BeerZilla

EE Patron

Aug 20th 2018, 18:18:47

What's up with all these new members sheesh!

Namineff Game profile

Aug 20th 2018, 18:20:18

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

Seriously? If you haven't ever seen my name over the past 20 years then you must be either new or stupid. Lord knows what my login stuff was previously and I dont care enough about a screen name to bother recovering it.

ebert00 Game profile

Aug 20th 2018, 18:41:08

if someone thinks I am a good target I have ZERO problem in them grabbing me once. I can say I have lost land on a retal, or at the very least the aggressor has got the better of me after ghost acres. my issue is when I get hit more than once by the same person. people shouldn't be hitting other people if they are smart. and if you attack twice you are asking for war. that is based on the GDI rules of the server. if the GDI rules allowed 3 hits before gdi was broken then that would be my kill policy. if someone hits me twice, more than half the time, if I hit them once in return they just try and hit me again. that is another reason I have my "policy".

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 20th 2018, 19:06:16

Originally posted by Namineff:

Seriously? If you haven't ever seen my name over the past 20 years then you must be either new or stupid. Lord knows what my login stuff was previously and I dont care enough about a screen name to bother recovering it.

No sir, you're stupid to think the world revolves around you expecting everyone to remember you, unless you was important back then....no one will remember you, sorry!
(•_•)

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 20th 2018, 19:20:33

Originally posted by George_Santayana:
Progress, far from consisting in change, depends on retentiveness. When change is absolute there remains no being to improve and no direction is set for possible improvement: and when experience is not retained, as among savages, infancy is perpetual.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Aug 20th 2018, 19:36:02

No sir, you're stupid to think the world revolves around you expecting everyone to remember you, unless you was important back then....no one will remember you, sorry!

He is from the old LCN crew, one of the reunion comebacks.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 20th 2018, 19:41:02

Hey less of the old! We are all still spritely young boys :D

Namineff Game profile

Aug 20th 2018, 19:54:31

So you're new. Got it. You run your mouth entirely too much. Learn the game a bit before you run your mouth. Nothing like hearing from a #forumwarrior like KoHeartsGPA!

trumpoz Game profile

Aug 20th 2018, 19:55:50

Gerdler - the same for you guys. You kill my country I will come after you and farm for giggles. I seriously dont care about being killed on express in subsequent resets.... particularly with some of the chest beating, self-righteous rubbish that some people spout here (particularly one Ebert who posts a message after.most if not every kill)....... it is much more fun to ruin their netting reset because of it. It is called karma.

"For the good of the server" - excuse me while go and laugh at you.

BTW if I double tap someone that can retal with 2 hits then so be it. Im not going to AB someone for a fair retal. You kill me and that is a different matter.

Edited By: trumpoz on Aug 20th 2018, 20:00:27

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 20th 2018, 19:58:08

Originally posted by galleri:

He is from the old LCN crew, one of the reunion comebacks.

Good for him, since I didn't care for 1a back then, I don't know him, just like I don't expect anyone who didn't play FFA to know me he shouldn't be expecting it either.
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 20th 2018, 20:02:31

So you're new. Got it. You run your mouth entirely too much. Learn the game a bit before you run your mouth. Nothing like hearing from a #forumwarrior like KoHeartsGPA!

Well.... that settled that....good to meet you!
(•_•)

ebert00 Game profile

Aug 20th 2018, 21:13:19

Originally posted by trumpoz:
Gerdler - the same for you guys. You kill my country I will come after you and farm for giggles. I seriously dont care about being killed on express in subsequent resets.... particularly with some of the chest beating, self-righteous rubbish that some people spout here (particularly one Ebert who posts a message after.most if not every kill)....... it is much more fun to ruin their netting reset because of it. It is called karma.

BTW if I double tap someone that can retal with 2 hits then so be it. Im not going to AB someone for a fair retal. You kill me and that is a different matter.

I will not change how I do things. double tap and you probably die, unless you are new, then I might let you slide. and it isnt a chest pumping thing at all. it is a you have no respect for me if you hit me twice so I have no respect for you. bottom line, only @$$h01e$ hit other players twice intentionally. and that is what you clearly are. the good and well respected players do not hit other players. you look at the top 3 countries for the last year. VERY FEW did anything other than retal.

EE Patron

Aug 20th 2018, 21:52:21

Originally posted by ebert00:

I will not change how I do things. double tap and you probably die, unless you are new, then I might let you slide. and it isnt a chest pumping thing at all. it is a you have no respect for me if you hit me twice so I have no respect for you. bottom line, only @$$h01e$ hit other players twice intentionally. and that is what you clearly are. the good and well respected players do not hit other players. you look at the top 3 countries for the last year. VERY FEW did anything other than retal.

Except for Gerdy he grabs me late set just to steal 2nd place ;p

Namineff Game profile

Aug 20th 2018, 22:18:03

Originally posted by ebert00:

So in a game that has always been about taking things from other people you are decreeing that it shall no longer be acceptable to hit players because, well, because bots! You do that if you want. I can tell you that when I'm playing on the individual servers, I will farm people. If they can't handle it, then they should either stop me from doing it or they should ask for help. Hell, that's how we wound up getting people into alliances years ago. Beat on them in primary or tourney and then reach out to them to help them improve in the spirit of sportsmanship.

mac23 Game profile

Aug 20th 2018, 22:21:31

I will usually kill over multi taps. If people want to play like ass hats, then I will treat them as such.

EE Patron

Aug 20th 2018, 22:29:02

Originally posted by mac23:
I will usually kill over multi taps. If people want to play like ass hats, then I will treat them as such.

+1

VicVixvi Game profile

Aug 21st 2018, 0:09:29

Originally posted by mac23:

+2

trumpoz Game profile

Aug 21st 2018, 7:59:43

What is funny is that I see someone who kills over a double tap as an asshat...... that person will be targetted next reset by me.

When I see an asshat I will treat them as such. Gonna have fun playing express when I get back from vacation. Not played for 3 weeks as it is too intense speed-wise for travelling overseas.

Edited By: trumpoz on Aug 21st 2018, 8:41:18
See Original Post

trumpoz Game profile

Aug 21st 2018, 8:46:37

Oh and Ebert yes Im an asshole fluff....... only to arrogant people who need to be taken down a peg.

trumpoz Game profile

Aug 21st 2018, 8:47:03

Ooooooh the fluff filter work (never tried that before lol).

Celeste Game profile

Aug 21st 2018, 8:55:16

lol

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 22nd 2018, 2:15:28

What is funny is that I see someone who kills over a double tap as an asshat...... that person will be targetted next reset by me.

When I see an asshat I will treat them as such. Gonna have fun playing express when I get back from vacation. Not played for 3 weeks as it is too intense speed-wise for travelling overseas.

Put me in your list please!
(•_•)

Namineff Game profile

Aug 22nd 2018, 13:08:24

Put me in your list please!

He won't get to you before you get killed

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 22nd 2018, 13:54:25

What makes you think I'll die?
(•_•)

Namineff Game profile

Aug 22nd 2018, 14:07:25

You picked a fight with like 4 people in the last 2 weeks. somebody will get you.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 22nd 2018, 14:10:34

They don't have what it takes to kill me ,,!,, (-_-) ,,!,,
(•_•)

Namineff Game profile

Aug 22nd 2018, 14:16:03

I'll kill you then. Happy restarting!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 22nd 2018, 14:38:38

LOL ok!

#thebutthurtisreal
#millenialsbelikesnowflakes
(•_•)

vatzooland

Aug 22nd 2018, 15:21:38

boring.

trumpoz Game profile

Aug 22nd 2018, 16:54:50

KoH - are you going to leave protection this time?

I dont think Ive crossed paths with you ingame - so I wont be looking for you.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 22nd 2018, 17:13:55

Yup, I'm playing the Tyr casher challenge :-)
(•_•)

trumpoz Game profile

Aug 22nd 2018, 17:15:43

Yup, I'm playing the Tyr casher challenge :-)

Good luck - 'challenge' is an understatement for this one.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 22nd 2018, 17:18:13

Thanks, I'm looking forward to doing this plus zack, Namineff, and whoever else has a raging hard on for me :-)
(•_•)

Divert

Aug 22nd 2018, 20:49:12

Coward will die if he dont sit in GDI the whole time.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 22nd 2018, 21:05:49

You think I'm stupid enough to hand over a kill?, fluff off, earn it fluff, break GDI absorb my FS and see if you have the skill to survive and kill me ,,!,, (-_-) ,,!,,

Anyone can kill a sitting duck, that takes 0 skills.

Edited By: KoHeartsGPA on Aug 22nd 2018, 21:10:29
(•_•)

ebert00 Game profile

Aug 22nd 2018, 22:01:40

I do t see any of the aggressors posting their country information here, just trying to goad people into telling g theirs. cowards.