Verified:

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

May 12th 2019, 12:38:53

When you break GDI, you better be sure to do it right ;)

bizzy Game profile

May 12th 2019, 13:47:19

#takingoutthetrash

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

May 12th 2019, 14:59:20

You are making eberts point for him. He broke GDI without killing you and payed the price.

You are the aggressor here and the guy misplayed, next time if he learned his lesson he will kill you straight off, like ebert would. You want to force everyone on this server to misplay like this guy yet your play clearly demonstrates why thats not a feasible way to play on this server.

Brigg Game profile

May 12th 2019, 15:20:15

I was wondering what happened there, LMAO
Check out my Novel Before they ban it!
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B086WXJVKR

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

May 12th 2019, 16:03:49

Originally posted by Gerdler:
You are making eberts point for him. He broke GDI without killing you and payed the price.

You are the aggressor here and the guy misplayed, next time if he learned his lesson he will kill you straight off, like ebert would. You want to force everyone on this server to misplay like this guy yet your play clearly demonstrates why thats not a feasible way to play on this server.

Nothing so well thought out, I was indeed the aggressor here, but it wasn't entirely unprovoked. He grabbed me twice last reset even though it was clear I was retalling each and every hit - maybe he didn't check the new, maybe he's just not that clued in.

Someone else took away my opportunity to retal by putting him in DR's. I noticed him on my score sheet this reset, and saw he was fat, I was skinny.

I gave him the FS and he chose to break GDI, he could have left it. That's the GDI-mechanic metagame :) its high risk high reward.

As for ebert I've never had beef with him I've never criticised his double-tap=>kill strategy. I double tapped him once when I was new to this server and he killed me. I quickly learned how that worked and moved on. The only contact I ever had was when I messaged him to talk about strategy. He was cool, I was cool, it was all cool.

I don't want to force anyone to do anything, people can play however they want imho, but that isn't to say certain actions won't invite certain consequences. It's all good.

I wish people wouldn't grab me because its a waste of time/resources for both of us because I *will* retal. People are different though, some people don't even realise its suboptimal play. You'd think they would learn but meh, probably they aren't even here to try and *win* (by whatever metric they choose - there is more than final NW to compete at imho)

Original Skywise L Game profile

May 12th 2019, 16:34:43

Confirmed and ditto.
Skywise

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

May 12th 2019, 16:56:33

So now you no longer stand behind your friends trumpus osloos and pp1 who you helped by hitting ebert every reset for 4 months last year?

May 12th 2019, 17:25:26

I never even one time hit Ebert (outside of tourney when he started it, and it ended worth both of us playing out the set), and Team, which was a catastrophe.
I think I did get too hit him in three Spooge set, but I was not his top land taller there at all.
You And he have carried your own butthurt about it since the beginning, lol. It's actually wonderful to watch and read about.
Skywise

May 12th 2019, 17:26:08

And I'm always stand behind my friends and son.
Skywise

May 12th 2019, 17:27:56

I have SPTS, severe phone typo syndrome
Skywise

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

May 12th 2019, 18:19:51

Originally posted by Gerdler:
So now you no longer stand behind your friends trumpus osloos and pp1 who you helped by hitting ebert every reset for 4 months last year?

Me or sky wise?

If me I do my own thing they do theirs who am I to tell people how to play.

Ädam

May 12th 2019, 18:58:30

what I really don't understand is why these guys are hitting human targets on a sever that is half bots to begin with,unless they are trying to (steal) the win by taking that which someone else has earned because they don't have the skills to win on their own.i know you were trying to spy me for a while so I figured you were trying to top feed.from my playing days of old and now I have yet to see a top feeder win ;)

Edited By: Ädam on May 12th 2019, 19:02:55

May 12th 2019, 19:21:55

I haven't hit Ebert on Express since I played as Pillows.
I have a better understanding of his actions, now that I've been back awhile, but it doesn't change my mind about how under-handed it played out in that set, or how he chose to single me out and ror retals in the following tourney set, while others were accusing Me of cross server actions...I did threaten it, but the only follow through was a horrible attempt in Team server. His actions were never called out at all, until he went a bit nuts in Express, lol...he gained a following all on his own.
Or how completely wrong but with a fraction of truth Derrick took to the boards about it, (yes we fed him bad info on purpose) even getting me involved in Team server ridiculousness. Where is Paper Tiger btw? Or about how the mods handled banning me from posting on the boards for 6 months for what they said was using an alternate handle, when in fact, it was an emotional response on their part and based on the Ebert fluff, and the admission I gave freely for being a party to the Spooge set in Alliance using an Ice Cream name never used before or since. I give them this for previous posts made when I first got back and was unknownst to me, in a learning stage. Never will I play FFA again. Rediculous server. And I apologized to mod there.
But I get he's your bud, and I agree he's an awesome player, no argument there. Does that need to be said?
The problem originates from those who push their agenda of how things should be, all while accusing others of the exact same thing. Ebert was a fall guy. The boards lit up in his support, and BS followed.
It was his side of things or the other. No middle ground. New players coming back against the opinions of those in the current click.
Spooge was fun, needed, and needed again, lol. Shoot out for Red X's help in a totally not a part of Spooge way.
I figured your post pertained to me instead of Ugo, per everything above.
Skywise

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

May 12th 2019, 23:00:43

Rofl. So reset is done and I’m sat twiddling my thumbs with all these missiles I can’t fire at anyone cos of GDI... or so I thought...

Spouh to the rescue!!!

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

May 12th 2019, 23:19:53

Ooh it makes sense now, looks like a restart.

Would that mean T6 been Spouh all along? Would explain the dumb grabbing perfectly.