Verified:

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 13th 2018, 2:17:14

Just thought of this since he's bragging about stealing cash from countries in the 0cs challenge...

Highest NW wins of course, and your rainbow HAS to be evenly distributed with equal amount of buildings, you cannot exceed 25BPT (twenty five buildings per turn)

Who's in?
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Player Z

Aug 13th 2018, 3:51:33

This one would be hard to enforce and interpret. Do you have to build up evenly after every grab? What if you don't have the cash? Is it ok to be imbalanced for a bit?

Let's do something more straightforward. Id suggest one of the following:
1). "Commie no indy" : you must stay commie all set, and can't build more than 10% indies.
2). Tyr casher challenge
3). No tech challenge. All set, no tech allowed.
4). "Bots are friends": No landgrabs allowed against bots.
5). "Drop it like its hot": At turn 900, you must drop half your land before playing any more turns.
6). "Size doesn't matter, it's how you use it" : 4000 acres max, all set.
7). "Tit for tat": You must perform a successful harmful attack against a human player before each landgrab (against anyone)
8). "Mehul's revenge". No spies allowed.
9). "Size matters". Fattest country at endset wins.
10). "General Sherman reporting": tanks (and spies) are the only military allowed.
11). "DIY". No using the public market for anything.
12). "Battlebots". Last man standing, no going over 300 acres.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 13th 2018, 3:54:58

Ya it is harder to enforce, staying within the parameters is good enough, rainbow is a rainbow and Ratski will even suck at his own game ;-)
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 13th 2018, 9:51:02

I'm always playing #9 ;p

Marshal Game profile

Aug 13th 2018, 13:20:28

7 is like asking to get killed.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 13th 2018, 13:51:24

how about war vs the bots?

total damage at the end of set wins.

http://earthgraphs.com/..._civs_killed&limit=50

something like (only hits on bots count ofc)

1 building =10 points
1 civilian = 1 point
1 acre destroyed or stolen= 15 points
1 hit of any kind(on bots)= 500 points(to partially negate the huge points from landgrabs)
1 missile of any kind= an extra 500 points on top of the 500 for the hit.
100 NW at the end = 1 point

This will create a very unique market for the others that play that set.

Edited By: Gerdler on Aug 13th 2018, 13:53:41

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 13th 2018, 13:57:56

1). "Commie no indy" : you must stay commie all set, and can't build more than 10% indies.
2). Tyr casher challenge

these are the only ones that interest me of the others in this thread tbh.

And #9 I've already done so many times that I'd rather sit out. :/

DancingBear Game profile

Aug 13th 2018, 16:57:35

How about a "no explore - single tap" challenge? Would make the openiing extra tricky and kinda more important as well as complicate the middle game by restricting the field of targets.. But the later part of the set might be much the same. So it might still be possible to be competitive in the set. It would be playing with a special handicap like the 0CS challenge,

It would be glorious to win the set while playiing in such a challenge.

And i think it reasonably open to verification by eestats.

DancingBear Game profile

Aug 13th 2018, 17:11:13

Thinking about it, starting at 100 acres with less than 100 viable targets might be too strict to be fun.

Variation 1 - no explore, double tap across set
Variation 2 - no explore, single tap per 24 hours.

I like variation 1 - it adds the dimiension of using the 2nd tap or saving the 2nd tap for after the target matures

Ektar Game profile

Aug 13th 2018, 21:53:58

Tyranny or dict casher challenge

Riddler Game profile

Aug 13th 2018, 22:27:47

i like the tyr casher challenge

Ratski Game profile

Aug 13th 2018, 22:33:28

Originally posted by Player Z:
This one would be hard to enforce and interpret. Do you have to build up evenly after every grab? What if you don't have the cash? Is it ok to be imbalanced for a bit?

Let's do something more straightforward. Id suggest one of the following:
1). "Commie no indy" : you must stay commie all set, and can't build more than 10% indies. So you would run Farms and oil sales to buy military.
2). Tyr casher challenge
3). No tech challenge. All set, no tech allowed. (Hand cuffed)
4). "Bots are friends": No land grabs allowed against bots. (This will get you killed by Thursday)
5). "Drop it like its hot": At turn 900, you must drop half your land before playing any more turns.
6). "Size doesn't matter, it's how you use it" : 4000 acres max, all set. Ha ha Ha! Why bother?
7). "Tit for tat": You must perform a successful harmful attack against a human player before each land grab (against anyone) Oh lets just piss off our targets so they will come back and and turn country in to a parking lot for this rule..lol
8). "Mehul's revenge". No spies allowed. (This makes a easy target ! it contraindicate rule #10
10). "General Sherman reporting": tanks (and spies) are the only military allowed. No turrets ?
11). "DIY". No using the public market for anything.
Explain WTF ? This has too many hand cuff's to make it work.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 13th 2018, 22:45:16

wow... just wow

Read the top of that list:
"Let's do something more straightforward. Id suggest one of the following:"

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 13th 2018, 22:58:13

It's Timmy, er I mean Ratski, give him a break Gerdler!
(•_•)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Aug 14th 2018, 13:06:47

Lol omg Ratski!

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

NukEvil Game profile

Aug 14th 2018, 13:36:40

Originally posted by Player Z:

I would like (for others) to do this one.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Marshal Game profile

Aug 14th 2018, 15:21:21

Originally posted by Ratski:
Explain WTF ? This has too many hand cuff's to make it work.

Originally posted by Gerdler:
wow... just wow

Read the top of that list:
"Let's do something more straightforward. Id suggest one of the following:"

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
It's Timmy, er I mean Ratski, give him a break Gerdler!

Originally posted by galleri:
Lol omg Ratski!

pure gold.

even jayr's 0% tax ain't nothing compared to ratski's idiocy.

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 14th 2018, 23:59:16

Ratski is a cool guy. I got to know him pretty well playing ffa. He doesn't really deserve all the insults. He just likes to play with his rainbow strat. Not hurting anyone or going fullout griefer like a lot of guys do when they get butthurt.
Just shut up and have another beer

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 15th 2018, 0:10:11

I don't dislike him personally, just poking fun at his strategy ;-)
(•_•)

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 15th 2018, 0:18:32

Well he is likely stoned 99% of the time he is playing EE lol but I have found him to be an interesting character for sure. Interesting characters is what makes this game fun for me.

What would this game be without the mobs and marshals?

No offense to mob(he knows he's my brother from another mother)

Or marshal(I'm not sure if he really plays at all or just trolls the forums)

Edited By: beerdrinker75 on Aug 15th 2018, 0:38:26
See Original Post
Just shut up and have another beer

Marshal Game profile

Aug 15th 2018, 0:43:41

i play 17 countries per set (or 18 if i somehow get interested (despite past) on fluffhole called team).

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 15th 2018, 0:58:53

Originally posted by beerdrinker75:
Well he is likely stoned 99% of the time he is playing EE lol but I have found him to be an interesting character for sure. Interesting characters is what makes this game fun for me.

What would this game be without the mobs and marshals?

No offense to mob(he knows he's my brother from another mother)

Or marshal(I'm not sure if he really plays at all or just trolls the forums)

I agree, especially on mobby and marsha marsha marsha :-)
(•_•)

VicVixvi Game profile

Aug 15th 2018, 1:35:37

How about VicVixvi's 8 for 8 challenge. 8 sets, 8 different governments, 8 top ten finishes. Must use each strat (except true mbr) for at least 1 set (farmer/oiler count as one strat).

No one's taken me up on it yet.

-v

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 15th 2018, 1:42:22

We can throw it in the mix!
(•_•)

DancingBear Game profile

Aug 15th 2018, 2:06:42

Originally posted by VicVixvi:
How about VicVixvi's 8 for 8 challenge. 8 sets, 8 different governments, 8 top ten finishes. Must use each strat (except true mbr) for at least 1 set (farmer/oiler count as one strat).

No one's taken me up on it yet.

-v

Wow! Nice idea.

But i think pulling that off in a sequence of 8 sets is probably not realistic, what with the real world and all ... certainly nott for me.

On the other hand, we could make the challenge last until the end of the year so we had time to get one score in on each gov type, and then work to improve until end of 2018. If more than 1 player meets the 8 diff gov top ten finish requiement, final ranking is by combined nw on your best top 10 finish for each gov.

And you mean to pick a gov from turn 1 and no gov change allowed during set? I like it.

And verifiable by eestats.

Edited By: DancingBear on Aug 15th 2018, 2:15:08
See Original Post

VicVixvi Game profile

Aug 15th 2018, 2:24:36

Originally posted by DancingBear:

Wow! Nice idea.

But i think pulling that off in a sequence of 8 sets is probably not realistic, what with the real world and all ... certainly nott for me.

Yeah, probably not realistic... >: I already did it. My profile is wide open. Look around set 420 or so.

(ETA: 419-426 https://www.earthempires.com/profile/59019/express)

Originally posted by DancingBear:

And you mean to pick a gov from turn 1 and no gov change allowed during set? I like it.

And verifiable by eestats.

I didn't pick gov from turn 1, but I did switch before I started grabbing iirc. I did end up cheating a bit on the Fascist as I had to go more techer towards the end as it was a sucky set for ag.

-v

Edited By: VicVixvi on Aug 15th 2018, 2:39:07
See Original Post

NukEvil Game profile

Aug 15th 2018, 12:42:17

Ratski is a cool guy...Not hurting anyone or going fullout griefer like a lot of guys do when they get butthurt.

He's been deleted multiple times (about a dozen or so, I believe) for collusion/running multis, and I fought him and his friend/multi for about half a year and got him deleted several times before I quit this game. He and his friend/multi would, and probably still do, target people at the same time. He is NOT a good person.

https://www.earthempires.com/...do-but-41638?t=1493817642
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Ratski Game profile

Aug 15th 2018, 19:38:39

Originally posted by NukEvil:
Ratski is a cool guy...Not hurting anyone or going fullout griefer like a lot of guys do when they get butthurt.

He's been deleted multiple times (about a dozen or so, I believe) for collusion/running multis, and I fought him and his friend/multi for about half a year and got him deleted several times before I quit this game. He and his friend/multi would, and probably still do, target people at the same time. He is NOT a good person.

Thats still Bull sh*t I have never run two countries it can't be done from the same IP address, Don't believe me go try it. And see for your self how fast you get deleted ! Lol I am still playing but I am not all ways out to start wars, but double tap me And I hit back. I have been killed, nothing new, some wiped me out with nothing but spies, others with Tanks and still others use troops to kill me so, I have learned no defense is perfect there is all ways a weakness. And I all way's build up spies first, because good players all ways have strong spies. that slows some would be attackers down a bit. if there spies get killed 3 or 4 time , most will move on, to find a easier target. I haven't made a kill in Express yet but I do have some on Alliances and in FFA. I just don't like wasting my turns for a kill in Express, I like to net land, and I like to make large land grabs. If you guy's want to have a good contest try to too see who has the best land grab per set and use EE Stats to prove it, and post it here. Because all you jokers love to make land grabs.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 15th 2018, 21:22:50

This is the easiest server to kill in without help.
(•_•)

trumpoz Game profile

Aug 15th 2018, 22:11:39

Originally posted by Ratski:
Originally posted by NukEvil:

Thats still Bull sh*t I have never run two countries it can't be done from the same IP address, Don't believe me go try it. And see for your self how fast you get deleted ! Lol I am still playing but I am not all ways out to start wars, but double tap me And I hit back. I have been killed, nothing new, some wiped me out with nothing but spies, others with Tanks and still others use troops to kill me so, I have learned no defense is perfect there is all ways a weakness. And I all way's build up spies first, because good players all ways have strong spies. that slows some would be attackers down a bit. if there spies get killed 3 or 4 time , most will move on, to find a easier target. I haven't made a kill in Express yet but I do have some on Alliances and in FFA. I just don't like wasting my turns for a kill in Express, I like to net land, and I like to make large land grabs. If you guy's want to have a good contest try to too see who has the best land grab per set and use EE Stats to prove it, and post it here. Because all you jokers love to make land grabs.

Best land grab - rofl that takes absolutely 0 skill. Stock at a certain acreage, buy up mil so the fattest country is about 95% of you size and then wham.

Fattest country takes a lot more skill - building the defense to keep your land is a lot harder than going on a farming spree with 10mil jets.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 15th 2018, 22:26:35

^^I would have posted something like this but I drank a beer instead and hoped someone else would point out the obvious.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 15th 2018, 23:02:15

Ratski doesn't comprehend anyways, waste of bandwidth!
(•_•)

mrford Game profile

Aug 15th 2018, 23:26:19

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
This is the easiest server to kill in without help.

Easiest solo server*

FFA
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 15th 2018, 23:29:11

Yeah, obviously :-)
(•_•)

DirtySquirrel83 Game profile

Aug 29th 2018, 12:48:12

Ttt