Verified:

snawdog Game profile

Aug 9th 2010, 15:51:58

cause you like my no-nos?
ICQ 364553524
msn

me

Aug 9th 2010, 16:24:51

so tell me, Dopplegangah , who were you teching for?

A teammate or a multi?

It was a farmer, but you dropped your tech allies before you killed my wife's country.

Deerhunter Game profile

Aug 9th 2010, 17:11:31

Thanks we all knew Dapple was a cheater- this confirms that and adds more proof.
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

NOW3P Game profile

Aug 9th 2010, 18:30:21

Originally posted by Deerhunter:
The reason for attacks made on # 14 were because he sent me threatening ingame messages and used harmful spyops against me he said "for attacking my resh alli"

I dont take threats form anyone and i for sure dont let harmful spy ops go unchecked. Thats why i taught him a lesson.

Dopple- well, you were doing such a fine job all by your lonesome that i didnt think you needed my help. Good job dude.

ha ha ha - you're so full of fluff DH. Nice try though.

Havoc Game profile

Aug 9th 2010, 19:11:53

Deerhunter is the new gregg?
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

NOW3P Game profile

Aug 9th 2010, 19:23:04

Nah - at least gregg can blame it on being a schizo. DH is just an idiot.

Dopplegangah Game profile

Aug 9th 2010, 19:56:45

Originally posted by me:

A teammate or a multi?

It was a farmer, but you dropped your tech allies before you killed my wife's country.

haha, the only allies i've had were def and intel....nice try though! I attacked you (assuming you're 107) bc you overgrabbed me. Oh wait, I mean I killed you bc of that. DH was in a similar situation to me (you attacked him in an idiotic way - cant remember how, read the news), so I msg'ed him about it.

me

Aug 9th 2010, 20:09:14

Originally posted by Dopplegangah:
Originally posted by me:

A teammate or a multi?

haha, the only allies i've had were def and intel....nice try though! I attacked you (assuming you're 107) bc you overgrabbed me. Oh wait, I mean I killed you bc of that. DH was in a similar situation to me (you attacked him in an idiotic way - cant remember how, read the news), so I msg'ed him about it.

So what does a techer do with 25 points/acre of agritech and 12/acre of bus and res?

PinkyAndTheBrain

Aug 9th 2010, 20:13:33

Originally posted by lincoln:
snawdog it is with regret that i learn of reasons to suspect u r pinky and the brain
i hope it is not true

but at least if it is true we know why u never posted as the brain
pinky is the only character u r equipped to emulate

the reason HWCNG #4 didnt keep ABing u to extinction is...
well read the news and find out

i realize that you stagger around in a daze with no concept of what transpires on this server but if u read the news
then compare it to the posts
u will learn why you were protected and why you have any chance of finishing in the top 25

i am Dibs' tribute to Algae and Callipygian. ain't got nothing to do with snawdog. grow a brain, Narf!@
What are we going to do tonight Brain?
Same Thing As Always Pinky.
Attempt To Take Over The World,
And Fail Miserably...

Dibs Ludicrous was here. dowt!

oh noes. not another IP ban.

lincoln

Aug 9th 2010, 20:17:48

dibs? ok then there is no chance the brain will ever make an appearance
FoG

NOW3P Game profile

Aug 9th 2010, 20:24:58

Oh god....I would love to hear what fish butt had to say about gregg! The hilarity would be too much!

Aug 9th 2010, 20:42:53

Originally posted by me:
Originally posted by Dopplegangah:
Originally posted by me:

A teammate or a multi?

So what does a techer do with 25 points/acre of agritech and 12/acre of bus and res?

lol, i'm not even really sure what you're talking about, but if you got a spy op on me and saw that i had tech, i found this crazy place called the "market", where I bought whatever tech i felt like getting

Aug 9th 2010, 20:43:27

oh and i'm not a techer anyway :)

me

Aug 9th 2010, 22:19:13

hmm ... wonder what all those labs were doing on your land then ...

me

Aug 9th 2010, 23:30:25

to quote pearl jam,

I'm am I'm still alive, oh I am, I'm still alive, but do I deserve to be, is that the question, and if so, if so, who answers, who answers?

#107 ; p

Aug 10th 2010, 2:36:04

Originally posted by me:
hmm ... wonder what all those labs were doing on your land then ...

lol, pretty sure you either don't know what a lab is, have the op you got on somebody else confused with me, or are making this up. either way, i had no labs, and you were dead a day before the set ended :)

NOW3P Game profile

Aug 10th 2010, 2:42:27

It's no use arguing Dopplegangah - they just make up whatever excuse is convenient (and easy to lie about) to suicide on you. I know for an absolute fact that #14 did nothing to provoke the attacks on him, other than jump into the #1 spot, and I'm guessing you were in the same boat.

Deerhunter Game profile

Aug 10th 2010, 3:12:36

Is NOW3P admitting to running multies??? I always figured he was but i never thought he would admit to it.
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

Aug 10th 2010, 13:24:35

Originally posted by NOW3P:
It's no use arguing Dopplegangah - they just make up whatever excuse is convenient (and easy to lie about) to suicide on you. I know for an absolute fact that #14 did nothing to provoke the attacks on him, other than jump into the #1 spot, and I'm guessing you were in the same boat.

Not really the same boat, 107 thought that he could overfarm me, so I killed his country. Now he's saying I had buildings I didn't played a strat I didn't and yes, making things up. I don't know why either....his farming on me was unprovoked, while my killing the country was not

NOW3P Game profile

Aug 12th 2010, 2:00:39

Because I know for sure that #14 did nothing to you, I'm running multies? Oh, please....do explain further oh wise one.

oops.....just one sec....

*grabs tinfoil hat*

ok.....go ahead......just wanted to make sure we were on the same wave length.