Verified:

clintonista Game profile

Nov 25th 2017, 3:15:02

So some guy does nothing for the first three days. Then uses all 360 turns to pound somebody, your unassuming hero, just for not joining GDI.

Then deletes.

He did not even spy, just started ABing. He had enough missiles that he probably could have killed me but that was not the intent I guess.
I was not the highest ranking non-GDI player, but I was the largest land mass. I usually hide in the forties so this random stuff does not happen but the commie bots are just giving away land this set.

I know, I know, join GDI. No thanks, simplicity is not my thing.

This post is not a whine, just a head scratch.
scratch scratch and scratch again

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 25th 2017, 3:20:45

Sounds kinda like whining ;p
Just shut up and have another beer

VicVixvi Game profile

Nov 25th 2017, 3:30:48

Probably saw that you got six-tapped and took it... -v

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 25th 2017, 18:08:41

I had a 20m nw destock waiting on a gdi-less c/I once. Forgetting to join GDI made it a a dead 6m nw country. It happens. Better luck next set. Some folks just play for the solo kill. It can be fun. I'd be lying if I said I didn't have a couple express kills. *shrugs*

There are ways to avoid it.

clintonista Game profile

Nov 25th 2017, 23:26:37

Originally posted by beerdrinker75:

Sounds kinda like whining ;

p

Actually, it gives me options:
a) go after the record of records
b) kill cerberus

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Nov 26th 2017, 1:28:37

Originally posted by clintonista:

Actually, it gives me options:
a) go after the record of records

So you have been trying to beat my land record every reset and failing?

While both me and Elliot beat you the set after you said this about your land record:

Originally posted by clintonista:
There is nobody better, I have the record to prove it.

You are welcome to try for it, demo or not.

There are 10+ regular express players capable of beating my land record at first attempt if they try it. The reason it has not been beat yet is because only you care about it.

clintonista Game profile

Nov 26th 2017, 1:39:43

I have not attempted to beat your copy cat record and am not sure if I will this set either.

Monkey see, Monkey do, Monkey gloat, is unbecoming.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Nov 26th 2017, 2:12:33

"There is nobody better, I have the record to prove it."

vs

"There are 10+ regular express players capable of beating my land record at first attempt if they try it."

With that type of bragging you surely invited gloating. It is not my intention though. I'm just showing how little the expess community actually cares, and rightly so, about this record of mine.

ebert00 Game profile

Nov 26th 2017, 2:33:57

when they start recording the record is when I will start really caring. it is cool to whoever holds it as it does take skills and some luck. as long as it is keeping clue t out of trouble I am all for him trying to get it again. keep him out of players countries.

clintonista Game profile

Nov 26th 2017, 2:35:43

If so, why the very first set after the 60k ceiling was smashed, decimated and silasied, did two people go after it by mimicking the proven method? One of whom inched by but broke no new ground of his own. If I had aped another man's feat I would not be proud of that "accomplishment" either.

mrford Game profile

Nov 26th 2017, 2:47:02

you are so socially inept it should be a case study.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 26th 2017, 5:50:42

How are you killing me?
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

clintonista Game profile

Nov 26th 2017, 13:20:39

good point, actually.

I don't even know if the country that sextuple tapped me was you. All I can say is that I have the capacity to kill that country this afternoon if RL does not interfere. The powers that be may interfere though. She has informed that I have been volunteered to edit a video this afternoon and evening.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Nov 26th 2017, 23:32:09

Let us make one thing clear; switching from theo techer to dict as Elliot did(and beat you) is not at all near what you did and neither is switching demo techer to dict after realizing I didn't have time to netgain competetively that set.

I went for it because my set was screwed by my schedule and I suspect Elliot did for some similar reason. I'm 100% certain Elliot would take my record from me if he made a proper attempt at it.

Elliot beat you by 3798 acres. I beat you by 6673 acres or about 11%, which is about the same amount(14.6% after your grab and 8.3% before it) you beat my demo land record that stood for months. "breaking new ground" is what you call it when you do it, lol. Really?
And how hard is it to see that dict is one of the better govts for this if not hands down the best?

Edited By: Gerdler on Nov 28th 2017, 12:24:19