Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 15th 2017, 4:25:59

So after some thought regarding last set, and exchange of messages including my seeing his message history, I believe Ratski's deletion to be completely unfounded and directly based on his history rather than his actions last set.

Under this logic, members like gains, vic and ingle should be deleted every set. But they must be more popular.

Deletions should be more in line with the rules as stated and taken on a case by case basis and a set by set basis.

With that said, I hereby announce the "I am Ratski" campaign. In solidarity for his mistreatment, some members, myself included, will be running Ratski countries. Our only goal is to make earth fair for all players to play. Watch me rainbow babes.

*RAISES FIST*
I AM RATSKI

ebert00 Game profile

Nov 15th 2017, 14:46:47

more farmland lol.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Nov 15th 2017, 15:47:15

He has cheated against me, zorp, nukevil and dozens of other people with his friend and Primeval and other mods have deleted him many many times...

He more or less admitted cheating ingame to Zorp 2 sets ago when he was not deleted (Zorp didnt bother reporting him or he would have been). Do you honestly think Primeval deletes him because he is impopular?

I understand that legit people may create news that suggest they are actually cheating, but reset after reset the same thing happens. He keeps fighting the same people as one other guy does, and it's almost without exception ratski and that other country who instigates it.

Here they are retalling one anothers retals on Relaxlah:
https://www.eestats.com/express/oldcountry/1347/56

Dr Kush (#5) is Ratski. Dr Feel Good (#7) is ratski or his friend.

-------------

Here they are retalling a retal on one of them by Zorp but together:
https://www.eestats.com/express/oldcountry/1449/106

Bad MoJo (#13) is Ratski, Dr Feel Good (#3) is him or his friend but look at this:

2017-11-03 03:36:07 SS Bad MoJo (#13) Zorp (#106) 218A (247A)
2017-11-03 03:35:50 SS Bad MoJo (#13) Zorp (#106) 281A (327A)
2017-11-03 03:31:35 SS Dr Feel Good (#3) Zorp (#106) 267A (336A)
2017-11-03 03:31:30 SS Dr Feel Good (#3) Zorp (#106) 347A (454A)
2017-11-03 03:31:24 SS Dr Feel Good (#3) Zorp (#106) 455A (619A)
2017-11-03 03:31:18 SS Dr Feel Good (#3) Zorp (#106) 513A (723A)
2017-11-03 03:31:12 SS Dr Feel Good (#3) Zorp (#106) 577A (820A)

Farming and then 4 min later hitting with other account to weaken Zorp. Not even good grabs anymore with that much DR so the looking for good targets in the news arguement does not hold up. Further why is it always he shares targets with ONE guy.

Again here but with a bit of time in between:
2017-11-03 08:32:26 EM Dr Feel Good (#3) Zorp (#106) 3315MU
2017-11-03 08:32:21 EM Dr Feel Good (#3) Zorp (#106) 3347MU
2017-11-03 08:32:13 NM Dr Feel Good (#3) Zorp (#106) 330A
2017-11-03 08:32:02 CM Dr Feel Good (#3) Zorp (#106) 226B 12303 C
2017-11-03 07:57:01 GS Bad MoJo (#13) Zorp (#106) DH
2017-11-03 07:53:44 GS Bad MoJo (#13) Zorp (#106) 2519C 64 F
2017-11-03 07:53:06 CM Bad MoJo (#13) Zorp (#106) 211B 13509 C

They keep playing right after each others hitting the same targets and warring the same players. Multie or not doesnt matter at this point, its still collusion and that is cheating on a solo server. Also this is just the news from the first two resets I remembered that he was NOT deleted. There are far more obvious signs of cheating from many of the sets where he was deleted.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Nov 15th 2017, 16:07:29

And yes. I believe if two previously unrelated players play like this for one reset they likely won't be deleted unless there is ops coordination (which there was when I reported Ratski and the other country and got them deleted a few months back).

But when you got the same pattern emerging reset after reset the benefit of the doubt is more or less washed away.

The greater problem here is that every other set or more a player is forced to wage a war against ratski and his friend(or ratski on a computer and ratski on a phone). Or forced into land trades with both of them. Thereby their reset is either partially or totally ruined. Deletion or no deletion that is bad.

Ratski Game profile

Nov 15th 2017, 16:38:29

I know you think I am out here cheating, I don't start out to cheat, but when I am on top the only targets, I have are below me so I can hit who I chose, and I will. There is one player I ran into on Tournament, that started a war with me , and then started a war with my friend , at the same time, and then when we proceeded to pound his country he Cries there double teaming me Wah Wah ! When it was him that pulled the real bullshet . of coarse we got deleted and there was no discussion about this tactic, but it worked. Its like you clowns can't stand it when rainbows that kick ass !

Kingme Game profile

Nov 15th 2017, 16:40:10

I'm impressed you're even spending the time to explain it. It's clear as day.
It has been for quite some time now.

I'm not entirely sure if Derricks post was satirical. if not, you were just given overwhelming evidence that Ratski is a cheat and doesn't belong in this community with his current antics.

Kingme Game profile

Nov 15th 2017, 16:41:19

Originally posted by Ratski:
I know you think I am out here cheating, I don't start out to cheat, but when I am on top the only targets, I have are below me so I can hit who I chose, and I will. There is one player I ran into on Tournament, that started a war with me , and then started a war with my friend , at the same time, and then when we proceeded to pound his country he Cries there double teaming me Wah Wah ! When it was him that pulled the real bullshet . of coarse we got deleted and there was no discussion about this tactic, but it worked. Its like you clowns can't stand it when rainbows that kick ass !

You don't kick ass, if you weren't deleted any semi-skilled player can and does wipe the floor with your sorry ass.
If you aren't willing to learn, then just shut the fluff up and go away already.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Nov 15th 2017, 17:02:58

I do believe that Derrick is so far over the hill that he believes Ratski is legit. Nothing he has said or done in the past months suggest otherwise.

Either he is gonna look at Ratski now that he is vouching for him and try to make up his own mind or his mind is set. Maybe even Ratski will change now because he is tired of this attention and he doesnt want to proove his only supporter wrong. Either way this can be a good thing. So I embrace it.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 15th 2017, 17:41:07

Yeah I know the history. For absolute sure. I just don't like the logic behind last sets delete in particular.

Certainly not trying to justify anything that occurred in previous sets.

We have a community here of people who ran multies, people who ran bots, even the people who hacked and tore down boxcar are still here. People, imo, pull the "everyone cheated back then" card waaaaaay too often.

That said, deleting someone because they lg'd the same country as someone they colluded with before in previous sets is not right. Again by this logic, the "everyone cheated back then" people should also see some random deletes.

The stuff you posted above I agree with and I know you to be correct about it. I'm referring specifically to one set and what happened was ratski lg'd a target around an hour after his friend with no op collusion and no message collusion, and then was deleted. That's not right. He was deleted only because of his history.

And I'm sorry but he's not the only one here with a seedy past in this game. Half of the players here apparently cheated at one time or another.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Nov 15th 2017, 18:06:51

I don't recall a moderator actually posting why a particular player was deleted last round. We generally do not. Did I overlook this somewhere?

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Nov 15th 2017, 18:30:19

If someone, perhaps by heresay, cheated in another game 10-15 years ago or someone got deleted half a dozen times in 2017. Can't you see the difference?

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 15th 2017, 19:00:11

I'm not talking about another game. I'm talking about this one. And no. I fail to see the difference between someone cheating several years ago and someone cheating within the last few months. They still cheated in their past. They should have every opportunity to play clean if they want to and be deleted if they don't. It's that black and white for me. It's always been tough for me to forgive the cheaters of this game regardless of circumstances. It's completely baffling to me that people who stand up for some cheaters call out other cheaters because of when they cheated. Me, I'd happily see them all purged. I hate cheaters. But if I'm going to have to play with them, I'd much rather see a level playing field. That's all.

Prime. I asked. And I got a response. And then I did my own research after I asked. Would you like me to name shame the mod who came clean about this deletion or what? Seems unnecessary. But I do know the grounds of his deletion. I was told them directly. And no. You obviously don't post that on forums.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Nov 15th 2017, 19:10:23
See Original Post

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Nov 15th 2017, 19:16:46

Originally posted by DerrickICN:

Prime. I asked. And I got a response. And then I did my own research after I asked. Would you like me to name shame the mod who came clean about this deletion or what? Seems unnecessary. But I do know the grounds of his deletion. ...

Not necessary. But I will say that the player did not appeal the deletion

Ratski Game profile

Nov 15th 2017, 19:25:50

Why bother you never listen ?

clintonista Game profile

Nov 15th 2017, 19:50:02

I'm not talking about another game. I'm talking about this one. And no. I fail to see the difference between someone cheating several years ago and someone cheating within the last few months. They still cheated. It's that black and white for me. It's always been tough for me to forgive the cheaters of this game regardless of circumstances. I'd happily see them all purged. I hate cheaters.

Amen.

Only distinction is this, I do not hate the cheaters, I hate what they have done to the once-great game.

sinistril Game profile

Nov 15th 2017, 19:57:57

If the second player wasn't ratski who was the second player? I could see how it could be an epic troll that builds the same way ratski does and hits the same people but would be strange. I'm sure IP addresses and login times etc would make it harder to fake....
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Nov 15th 2017, 20:06:59

So where do you draw the line Derrick?

What about Ingle who was deleted twice in express for indecent messages 4-5years ago? Thats it btw, the rest is heresay from only one person afaik.
or vic who was never deleted?
Or gains who was deleted along with a lot of other ppl for someone elses hacking... you seem to shame those ppl but you play with several who got deleted in the past too.

I dont think ratski should be permabanned from the game. JJ23 was banned from the game for something similar to what ratski is doing if I understand it right.. only diff is JJ23 was a better player and his exploits were as such, I believe, more public.
JJ23 was a friend of mine and I liked him when everyone hated him also in the early 00s, I had my doubts about his legitimacy but I never argued that with him and the mods never deleted him back in the day. Then he was very publically defamed and banned if I understand the posts from that time correctly. For doing exactly what Ratski has been doing for the past year or so. TBH I think the game would be better off with a JJ23 who is forced to play legit by the mods than without him, same with ratski, and same with others. Though that only works if those players show a tendency to want to play legit and understand what they have been doing wrong.

"It's completely baffling to me that people who stand up for some cheaters call out other cheaters because of when they cheated. Me, I'd happily see them all purged."

If we gonna ban everyone ever deleted you end up with far fewer players. Its not really standing up for cheaters but realizing that their cheating has been punished and they have mended their ways. same way as we limit some prison sentences to less than life and actually let them out. Would you happily see them purged too?

Edited By: Gerdler on Nov 16th 2017, 13:14:03

ebert00 Game profile

Nov 15th 2017, 20:42:46

Originally posted by clintonista:
I'm not talking about another game. I'm talking about this one. And no. I fail to see the difference between someone cheating several years ago and someone cheating within the last few months. They still cheated. It's that black and white for me. It's always been tough for me to forgive the cheaters of this game regardless of circumstances. I'd happily see them all purged. I hate cheaters.

Amen.

Only distinction is this, I do not hate the cheaters, I hate what they have done to the once-great game.

I agree with you there Clint!

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 16th 2017, 5:55:03

Yeah. I've never been deleted man. Do not where you got that from but I've referenced a lot in our convos. Mix up is understandable. Many have for things like foul language tho and I guess I would consider "cheating" a very separate thing than "rule breaking."

And then I hold a completely separate distinction in my head for scammers like Vic. To the purple gods its all 3 sides of the same coin. There's at the very least proof he cheated on the screen caps in the Mr clear retirement vid. There's a bot on there that's more than against the rules. But his most impressive handiwork was in scamming people though. Lying about who he was and infiltrating websites. That to me isn't just shady. It's immoral and it hurt the game.

Frankly there's no line to be drawn. I want people to play with and apparently a lot of these players cheated. So end of the day, I'd just like to see them purple for it when it happens and then forget about it next set. It's the only way to do it.

On the ingle thing, and any other delete for that reason, it's only ever going to be hearsay. As noted, the mods don't release the reasons. I'm sure his friends all think its cursing and his enemies are sure it was based on him remotely accessing PCs. Only one person truly knows for sure. And that's the mod that did the delete.

Even in this situation with ratski, the mod I initially talked to said something entirely different than the mod that actually did the delete. You never really know unless you find the right one. It's a fact.

When I say I'd happily see them all purged, I mean that as purely how I feel about it. Cheating ruined many ages of this game and continues to be somewhat rampant. As much as I hate it, it's a fact of playing here. And so, I'd rather the Ratski's get left alone. Even if he is cheating the only difference between him and some others is that he doesn't get away with it and his countries are hardly bothersome.

Frankly if I'm going to be forced to play with the folks who took down boxcar, with people who lied about who they were and targeted kill teams of clans and even signed pacts with their other fake aliases, etc. If I'm forced to be around that fluff, I'd prefer the harmless dude who plays rainbows with a friend in his town to the scammer anyday.

*shrugs*

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 16th 2017, 6:31:56

But yes. Delete the multies. If they do kr together delete them. I'm for heavy deletions. Lol. Lg tho. That's rough.

Walthorp Game profile

Nov 16th 2017, 9:15:11

Dr Kush (#5) is Ratski. Dr Feel Good (#7) is ratski or his friend.

-------------

wrong and wrong Gerbler

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Nov 16th 2017, 9:38:53

Dr kush was Ratski, it says so even in the EE leaderboard as he had his country linked...

Dr Feel Good was playing the same way as his friend all those sets when they were deleted, I spied them both that set.

So if you have any compelling evidence that Ratski did in fact not play the country that the leaderboard says he does, then please enlighten us.

Walthorp Game profile

Nov 16th 2017, 9:40:14

I know ratskis real country..............

Walthorp Game profile

Nov 16th 2017, 9:43:38

you are talking sets ago i was not around it seems............ why the past..........

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Nov 16th 2017, 11:32:25

I was establishing that ratski has a history of cheating even in the sets that he was not deleted. It's the nature of things you can't show someone is a cheater before they act in a cheating manner and then the damage is already done.
Also the express set is short so the mods have less time to react. Sometimes its truly remarkable how fast they are, while it still usually means a set has been ruined when they act.

-----------------

It also seems like I gotta remind everyone that thinks Derrick is so holy that his crusade against cheating is merely a facade as he has been honest about in #alliance:

Indeed he supports cheating to further his interests:
<Derrick> If I see one of the red cheaters hitting LaF I'll fa him too

That is a direct quote from #alliance on EE's IRC and all that are lingering there can search the logs and see that it has not been altered in any way.

Walthorp Game profile

Nov 16th 2017, 12:41:30

Well Gerdler............. we are on the same page on things. Thank you.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 16th 2017, 18:08:01

Hahahahaha. You saved that?

But yeah. I'd fa a cheater hitting my enemy. It's true. Lol

My crusade is busted lol.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Nov 16th 2017, 18:10:22
See Original Post

sinistril Game profile

Nov 22nd 2017, 3:09:09

Rat Wars: Set 2
Attack of the Clones
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 22nd 2017, 4:08:49

Luke Ratzwalker. I am your father!

Ratski Game profile

Nov 22nd 2017, 7:49:38

I am playing in the blind, I don't know who is who, and you guys are making me mad, so when I hit. Expect me to farm your country.
People here have longer memories than there wangers here. So if you don't like the way I play the game to bad ! Don't like the way I build my country too bad ! So if you kill my country, Too Bad! I don't care its just one country I have 16 more in FFA. And no I am not going away, don't like it Too bad ! Dose Up Yours mean any thing to my critics ? I can only hope.

Ratski Game profile

Nov 22nd 2017, 7:49:45

I am playing in the blind, I don't know who is who, and you guys are making me mad, so when I hit. Expect me to farm your country.
People here have longer memories than there wangers here. So if you don't like the way I play the game to bad ! Don't like the way I build my country too bad ! So if you kill my country, Too Bad! I don't care its just one country I have 16 more in FFA. And no I am not going away, don't like it Too bad ! Dose Up Yours mean any thing to my critics ? I can only hope.

sinistril Game profile

Nov 22nd 2017, 19:28:17

Rebellions are built on hope

VicVixvi Game profile

Nov 22nd 2017, 21:39:05

Originally posted by sinistril:
Rebellions are built on hope

Insurrection is an art, and like all arts has its own laws. ~Trotsky

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 22nd 2017, 22:01:10

I'm already planning my Justice League ratski name for next week.