Hellrush Game profile

Oct 6th 2017, 12:15:44

Bots down again?

Uncle James Game profile

Oct 6th 2017, 15:25:41

I thought you were talking about MACDADDY getting purpled again. LOL

Marshal Game profile

Oct 6th 2017, 19:24:34

he's banned from express and rest which primmy mods.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Ratski Game profile

Oct 7th 2017, 0:47:14

Ha Ha Ha Canceled Mac Daddy again. is that a new record , most deleted player ?

Marshal Game profile

Oct 7th 2017, 10:51:52

in ee-history quite likely but if earth2025-history then might not be.

ebert00 Game profile

Oct 7th 2017, 14:45:46

fun

clintonista Game profile

Oct 7th 2017, 19:59:16

Just to keep an historical perspective; it is nothing, nada, zilch compared to the hoLaEcaust.
There is no conspiracy, no group of people joyfully cheating, no illegal use of a clan web site, no playing each other's countries, no lying about it for months, no pillorying of the just accusers, no hacking by an investigator to finally prove the cheating, no shameful demise of a once powerful clan, no site wide celebration where for the first and only time in game history a reset was named after a player rather than given a number, no involvement of the game's administrators to try to sort the mess out, no gleeful post from pang that a clan had been reduced to 0% of its cheat size, and we have yet to see if the cheater comes on six years from now to wrongfully deny the cheating ever happened.
So, as I said, this cheat is miniscLaE.

Edited By: clintonista on Oct 7th 2017, 20:04:40

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 8th 2017, 0:02:09

Originally posted by clintonista:
Just to keep an historical perspective; it is nothing, nada, zilch compared to the hoLaEcaust.
There is no conspiracy, no group of people joyfully cheating, no illegal use of a clan web site, no playing each other's countries, no lying about it for months, no pillorying of the just accusers, no hacking by an investigator to finally prove the cheating, no shameful demise of a once powerful clan, no site wide celebration where for the first and only time in game history a reset was named after a player rather than given a number, no involvement of the game's administrators to try to sort the mess out, no gleeful post from pang that a clan had been reduced to 0% of its cheat size, and we have yet to see if the cheater comes on six years from now to wrongfully deny the cheating ever happened.
So, as I said, this cheat is miniscLaE.

What are you talking about?
Don of LaF

mrford Game profile

Oct 8th 2017, 1:13:32

Dude is obsessive and nuts.

Revision is history I suppose, lol.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

caligula213 Game profile

Oct 12th 2017, 19:09:38

Originally posted by mrford:
Revision is history

clintonista Game profile

Oct 12th 2017, 19:46:39

Please advise all items which are a revision:
1) conspiracy
2) group of cheaters
3) illegal use of clan web site
4) playing each other's countries
5) lying about it for months
6) malicious slandering of the guys who discovered and reported the cheating
7) A hack of the illegal clan web site by a true hero of the game and virtue everywhere
8) The shameful collapse and ruin of what had been the game's largest clan
9) Site wide celebration and an Express set named after your hero and mine by pang and the other admins
10) the admins having to get involved in the scurrilous, stanky, snakish scandal
11) the denial of responsibility years later by the scorned, discovered and repudiated malefactors

None of these statements are revisions but factual accounts of what actually happened.
The historical record is available for any and all who wish to view it.
There was a time when like Macdaddy they were proud of their cheating. Their icon and idol boldly stated that they had always cheated and will cheat forever unstoppable, unrepentant and undeniable. So to see them now chastened, saddened and a pale shadow of their former evil glory is actually kind of sad.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Oct 12th 2017, 20:02:46

So are you talking about RD or not and why do you call it the holaEcaust? Because that makes us think of the old FFA tag LaE.

It's not very effective if no one understands what you are referring to. hoLaEcaust is mentioned on these boards only by you and only in threads started in 2017.

It would be very hard for a cheater to deny or confirm an accusation unless they understand that it's directed to them.

Is Mr Copper your hero? What is the alliance you speak of? Is it RD or LaE or something completely different?

I didn't play from mid 2006 to early 2017 but I know people who are frequenting these boards who did play in RD and they have obviously not understood what you are talking about either so I think you are being terribly unpedagogical. You obviously want something with your posts other than to say that Macdaddy is a fine bloke, but that is all you have said so far. Or was that indeed the point?

Marshal Game profile

Oct 12th 2017, 21:11:53

he means lae at ee FFA. RD got deleted in alliance after certain incident. if you want to know more then feel free to search.

Edited By: Marshal on Oct 13th 2017, 13:16:10

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Oct 12th 2017, 21:58:39

"8) The shameful collapse and ruin of what had been the game's largest clan"

Since when does anything that happens in FFA have any impact on anything else anywhere? FFA is just a bunch of multies playing against another bunches of multies.

Since when is playing FFA anything but shameful in itself? :)

I've played two sets of FFA and I sincerly hope I forget them before the years end even tho I won one of them. Holy crap my life would have to be boring to talk about something that happened in FFA years ago.

I'm sorry. I didn't mean to get worked up, it kinda defeats the purpose of my post does it not? Ohh well.

So a bunch of losers lost and we are still talking about it? No one has been here to deny it. Winning FFA is not playing imo, so maybe they won. :)

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 12th 2017, 22:45:00

So you gonna tag up or what? lol
Just shut up and have another beer

mrford Game profile

Oct 12th 2017, 22:51:03

Please advise all items which are a revision:
1) conspiracy
2) group of cheaters
3) illegal use of clan web site
4) playing each other's countries
5) lying about it for months
6) malicious slandering of the guys who discovered and reported the cheating
7) A hack of the illegal clan web site by a true hero of the game and virtue everywhere
8) The shameful collapse and ruin of what had been the game's largest clan
9) Site wide celebration and an Express set named after your hero and mine by pang and the other admins
10) the admins having to get involved in the scurrilous, stanky, snakish scandal
11) the denial of responsibility years later by the scorned, discovered and repudiated malefactors

None of these statements are revisions but factual accounts of what actually happened.
The historical record is available for any and all who wish to view it.
There was a time when like Macdaddy they were proud of their cheating. Their icon and idol boldly stated that they had always cheated and will cheat forever unstoppable, unrepentant and undeniable. So to see them now chastened, saddened and a pale shadow of their former evil glory is actually kind of sad.

Please provide forum links to back up your bullfluff.

We both know you wont.

It baffles me how you can not see how the set named after you (gregg) was a joke. Everyone sees that but you. Lol. What happened on FFA had nothing to do with express. People killed Gregg (you) because you were an asshole. Not because it was organized clan activity.

Oh, and LaE lasted for multiple sets after what happened. They only broke up after a leadership disagreement and split to form 2 clans. Nothing to do with Gregg (you).

I would say revision is history, but you probably actually believe the bullfluff you constantly spew 6 years later because you are too stupid to see otherwise.

Edited By: mrford on Oct 12th 2017, 23:02:56
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

clintonista Game profile

Oct 13th 2017, 18:22:39

Oh, and LaE lasted for multiple sets after what happened. They only broke up after a leadership disagreement and split to form 2 clans. Nothing to do with Gregg (you).
[/quote]

Leadership disagreement? That is hilarious. It is partially true but none the less hilarious, The leadership disagreement was that the leaders wanted to keep on cheating and using their clan to do it but the admins disagreed. The leaders of the clan were banned from any future leadership position. Their argument was, "Yes you caught us red handed cheating at Express, and yes you caught us red handed cheating at Primary and yes you caught us red handed cheating at Alliance but that is no reason to punish us on FFA. Not only that the way you caught us cheating was by hacking our FFA clan site so any evidence obtained thereby can not be used against us." Because the conspirators used their clan web site to coordinate their nefarious connivances and include otherwise innocent players in their treacherous network of cheating at Express, Primary, and other servers, the admins disagreed and banned the leaders from further participation. So yes, I guess one could call that a leadership disagreement.
Once the admins stated that any and all clan members were suspects, the clan started hemorrhaging membership. Few players wanted to be cheating suspects simply because of their clan membership. New leaders were appointed to the diminished clan but they were noobs, incompetents and Mo Rons who could not hold the clan together. This was particularly true because of the mighty chorus, vigorous throng, growing congregation of players calling for the admins to ban the clan forever. The admins were reluctant to outright ban the humiliated clan because some of the members really were total innocents. So it was with great relief two weeks later that pang, the other admins, the heroic hacker and the other players learned that the clan had died, drowning in its own filth.
The admins moved quickly to celebrate the demise by forever changing the GDI rules to prevent a recurrence of the HoLaEcaust. Anyone who thinks that the changed GDI rules or the naming of a set after LaE's killer is a joke is delusional.

Edited By: clintonista on Oct 13th 2017, 18:24:46
See Original Post

mrford Game profile

Oct 13th 2017, 19:07:48

Wrong. The leadership disagreement, which was like 8 months later, was on being a netting or war clan. The clan split, fought, and the war side lost.

Try again. This time provide proof for your conjecture. Like I said, we both know you will not.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Oct 13th 2017, 19:10:14

Oh, and use the thesarus less. It makes you look even crazier than you are.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Marshal Game profile

Oct 13th 2017, 19:20:06

and enter and paragraphs exist too and make text easier to read.

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 13th 2017, 19:27:23

Man clint, you are pretty hung up this. Maybe drink a cold one and relax a bit. I mean this fluff is real old news.
Just shut up and have another beer

Marshal Game profile

Oct 13th 2017, 19:45:49

you wish.

clintonista Game profile

Oct 13th 2017, 19:58:33

true it is old news, absolutely.
People like Gerdler had not heard it, now he knows the facts.

Originally posted by Marshal:
and enter and paragraphs exist too and make text easier to read.

The site gets rid of paragraph indents.

mrford Game profile

Oct 13th 2017, 20:00:06

"Facts"
Swagger of a Chupacabra

sinistril Game profile

Oct 13th 2017, 20:05:49

Oh, and use the thesarus less. It makes you look even crazier than you are.

Agreed. People with bad English don't realise how obvious it is when they lean on a thesaurus to sound smart. You lose whatever 'flow' your writing might have had.
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

elvesrus

Oct 13th 2017, 20:11:24

The site gets rid of paragraph indents.

It does.

Line breaks work fairly well as a replacement ;)
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.