Verified:

joedro Game profile

Apr 9th 2011, 5:09:02

why i am a missiler that has 4.4% warfare tech for at least the last 400 turns yet my missile count is
Nuclear Missiles 10
Chemical Missiles 1
Cruise Missiles 6

the one that concerns me is the chems normally i have WAY more chems then any other type of missile... did i miss something or is my luck just that bad... please tell me its my luck
Team: recruit me

Alliance: recruit me
contact- - pm right here will work just fine tho

WH Game profile

Apr 9th 2011, 9:42:53

The killing of random countrys for absoultly no reason is the problem! This thread is supportingg the destruction of this game, this is why we have went from 40k player to not even 1k. If the people who get their rocks off by killing for absoulty no reason would fight with real reason other then to kill peoples fun and to push them out of the game, then this game could quite easily make a come back.

So please do us all a favor and quit destroying this game!

WH Game profile

Apr 9th 2011, 20:23:38

HA i was just copying and pasting from what joe dro pasted on SSP's leeches wanted thread. :P i find him funny.

joedro Game profile

Apr 9th 2011, 23:50:18

Originally posted by WH:
The killing of random countrys for absoultly no reason is the problem! This thread is supportingg the destruction of this game, this is why we have went from 40k player to not even 1k. If the people who get their rocks off by killing for absoulty no reason would fight with real reason other then to kill peoples fun and to push them out of the game, then this game could quite easily make a come back.

So please do us all a favor and quit destroying this game!

just to let you know that i do not kill for no reason... i have to be hit at least 2 times but some one always hits me like three times

Jiman Game profile

Apr 10th 2011, 2:41:01

I play to have fun, if someone attempts to fluff around with me ill splat them.

joedro Game profile

Apr 10th 2011, 4:12:15

i still want my missiles :P

SakitSaPuwit Game profile

Apr 10th 2011, 20:34:20

i agree with Joedro, we need more missiles in express!
but what do i know?
I only play this game for fun!

IXNeo Game profile

Apr 10th 2011, 21:01:42

SSP, tagasaan ka?
IXNeo
Illuminati X
Division: EoS

SakitSaPuwit Game profile

Apr 10th 2011, 21:11:46

Nakatira ako sa Palm Springs, ay ipinanganak sa Utah, at ito ay lumipat sa Pilipinas sa susunod na ilang buwan.
but what do i know?
I only play this game for fun!