Verified:

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 20th 2011, 0:16:12

Can't say I didn't see it coming! I don't understand, why get personal? Its a GAME!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Rockman Game profile

Dec 20th 2011, 1:42:31

When you have countries doing your spy ops for you and giving you tech leeches with the sole purpose of giving yourself an unfair advantage in the quest to finish #1, you potentially ruin the rounds of every single person who is making a LEGIT attempt to finish #1 without resorting to cheating.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Dec 20th 2011, 2:01:10

Pffft , my ffa alliance has people that get that done to them every reset, its not something new or restricted to you
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

mdemon Game profile

Dec 20th 2011, 2:45:54

Originally posted by JJ23:
banned? for what? i didnt do anything.

when someone plays for no reason but to waste a country i spent my personal time building, i have every right to make it personal fwiw. if you were to landgrab me as part of netgaining or to build a superior country, great... but to make a country with the sole purpose of ruining my round and wasting my time, yeah i have every right to make it personal.

especially when that same individual continuously degrades me in public. you bet i can and ill be damned if i think im wrong in doing so.

Well here is the thing JJ23. Although you and I play in different play fields and despite our differences last set. I know it sucks to get suicided on. But you have to give credit to Pain. He is man enough to claim responsibility. I would had given my right ball to know who was the sob who suicided on me the sets after winning express.

TNT denies any responsibility and won't make his profile public...

By the way, I don't hold anything against you for trying to defame me.

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 20th 2011, 3:00:22

lets just all be friends. I will off ally all 3 of u but please dont rape me jets!

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Dec 20th 2011, 6:41:59

no its not

1 person can still ruin a complete reset , doesnt matter what server, at least u get a new start every week
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 20th 2011, 20:14:11

15, JJ, It's 16 total.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!