Verified:

Solids control HAN Game profile

Aug 9th 2017, 1:51:51

HI PPL I TRYIED TO TUNR IN A CHEATER AND THE DINK MODERATOR DIDNT FEEL LIKE HELPING ME. WHY CAN OTHER COUNTRY WITH DBLE TRIPPLE MY NW HIT ME AND THEN I CANT RETAL. ITS HAPPEND TO ME A FEW TIMES!

Cosmo Game profile

Aug 9th 2017, 2:14:15

They're probably jumping in and out of your attack range.

Ratski Game profile

Aug 9th 2017, 3:53:17

Read this posting on the Tournament section, http://www.earthempires.com/...e-land-43475?t=1500456501

Ratski Game profile

Aug 9th 2017, 3:54:00

Still think GDI Sucks !

macdaddy Game profile

Aug 9th 2017, 3:57:40

Looks like Ratski needs a visit from the GDI Salesman of the Month

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 9th 2017, 9:05:31

I find that people who use all caps, statistically, have less understanding of GDI.

What was the message the game gave you for not being allowed to retaliate? Because GDI on Express does nothing to restrict who you can attack, just what attacks you can do to people that has attacked you once or fewer times during the reset.

I implore you to read about GDI ingame. I suppose your inability to attack back has to do with your NW being less that 1/12th of the NW of the guy; which means you either need to take your 720 turns to grow or that you need to work on playing a proper strategy like casher, techer, farmer or indy and not just build whatever buildings suit you.

drkprinc Game profile

Aug 9th 2017, 18:14:27

Originally posted by Gerdler:
I find that people who use all caps, statistically, have less understanding of GDI.

What was the message the game gave you for not being allowed to retaliate? Because GDI on Express does nothing to restrict who you can attack, just what attacks you can do to people that has attacked you once or fewer times during the reset.

I implore you to read about GDI ingame. I suppose your inability to attack back has to do with your NW being less that 1/12th of the NW of the guy; which means you either need to take your 720 turns to grow or that you need to work on playing a proper strategy like casher, techer, farmer or indy and not just build whatever buildings suit you.

Don't listen to him Rainbow is the #1 winning strategy specializing will put you behind!
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

SupremeU Game profile

Aug 9th 2017, 20:37:14

Originally posted by macdaddy:
Looks like Ratski needs a visit from the GDI Salesman of the Month

Pfftt......

commandos Game profile

Aug 10th 2017, 2:32:20

GERDLER THIS IS TRUE

GDI IS PRETTY DUMB AF ON THIS SERVER.

Marshal Game profile

Aug 10th 2017, 13:28:16

gerdler didn't say that gdi on express is dumb.

also gdi could be much worse than it currently is.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Aug 11th 2017, 5:00:19

I WAS GETTING HIT BY TOP TEN PLAYERS IN STANDER AND TURNY, I HAD REAL LATE START BUT AS SOON AS I GET GOING THE TOP PLAYEARS WOULD HIT ME 2 OR 3 TIMES AND WE WHERE BOTH IN GDI, THEN I WOULD GO TO SEND A MISSLE OR AB, OR GS AND GDI WOULD TELL ME I COULDNT DO IT, SO I TRYED TO TURN THEM IN AN THE MODERATED TOLD ME TO STOP JUST CUZ I DONT KNOW HOW GDI WORKS...MF IM NOT RETARTED THESE MF ARE CHEATING. ITS BS ANYWAYS, SOME REAL SHADY POO POO GOES ON AND I GET LEFT HOLDING THE POO POO BAG, MAKES ME NOT WANT TO EVER PLAY!

Marshal Game profile

Aug 11th 2017, 13:50:38

1. they aren't cheating

2. if top10s attack you even if you are late starter then

2.1. you don't have enuf defense

2.2. even if you might have 2-3 million turrets you are so fat that your defense per acre ratio sucks making you juicy target

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 11th 2017, 17:48:05

Honestly, if I knew who you were I might hit you as well because of the all-caps.

But GDI works differently on different servers. there is one version of GDI on primary and express which has nothing with size to do, it only excludes certain attacks to and from that player unless the attacker has been hit twice or more by the proposed target.
GDI on team, alliance, tournament and FFA all exclude people who are not within 50% to 200% your NW from being hit by you and from attacking you unless you declare war.

Humanitarians also exist and they vary with the servers. You say it was GDI though and you are adamant about this with your all-caps writing. Humanitarians range shrinks at the end of the game though which confuses a lot of players.

Honestly, you sound like a kid who throws a ball and starts crying because gravity pulls it to the ground. Try to understand it instead. Read the GDI section ingame and it will clarify it for you.

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 11th 2017, 21:32:54

I think the topic title says it all. GDI on express and primary are almost perfect. The other servers not so much (but it can be useful at end of set on those). Just learn how it works and use it to your advantage.

No reason to shout about it some of us are nursing hangovers sheesh.
Just shut up and have another beer

Marshal Game profile

Aug 11th 2017, 22:06:11

well gdi at the end of set is quite pointless since humanitarians will eventually make attacking against countries other than basically same nw impossible.

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 11th 2017, 22:16:23

Well i always get it while jumping in clan servers. Not using turns then anyways so while it may not be very useful it sure can't hurt to have a little extra protection while in a vulnerable position for just a few seconds.
Just shut up and have another beer

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 11th 2017, 22:18:27

Disallowing some people from spying you without declaring war can be very powerful at times.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 11th 2017, 23:57:38

GDI on EXPRESS prevents:

*Negative Spy Ops
*Special Attacks
Attacking in the final hours of the game.

*Exceptions to rules:
You attack a player 2x.

Definitions:
Negative Spy Ops: Non-info ops.
Special Attacks: AB, BR, Nukes

An attack is not limited to SS & PS only. 1 negative spy op & 1 SS is registered as 2 attacks.

I haven't played in months., but these were the rules @ the time I played.
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

drkprinc Game profile

Aug 12th 2017, 2:23:19

Originally posted by Celphi:
GDI on EXPRESS prevents:
I haven't played in months., but these were the rules @ the time I played.

time to change that and make a country!

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Relax lah Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 12th 2017, 3:51:20

Yeah lots of peeps need to be assimilated :p

Marshal Game profile

Aug 12th 2017, 9:15:17

does he need to play it?

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 12th 2017, 16:56:17

I created a country on Express and I've probably spilled over by 300 turns. I don't think I have the time to play, sadly.
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

Relax lah Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 13th 2017, 8:40:57

u're just lazy! :P

Aug 14th 2017, 12:29:41

go ahead and hit me bud, just leave me bee in all the sets, I didn't notice the caps lock was on till after I clicked on not a bot, way to be a fluff about something so stupid!

drkprinc Game profile

Aug 14th 2017, 21:15:41

Originally posted by Solids control HAN:
go ahead and hit me bud, just leave me bee in all the sets, I didn't notice the caps lock was on till after I clicked on not a bot, way to be a fluff about something so stupid!

they are trolling you because you are so easy to trigger in game and on boards, seriously if you would chill out more your Kayden countries and JUST LEAVE ME BEE countries wouldn't get harassed so much.

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Aug 14th 2017, 23:15:16

it take that into consideration, ill chill for now on