Verified:

Hellrush Game profile

Sep 21st 2017, 21:54:11

13K already WTF. Someones been busy at the looks of things. make sure you dont get killed over double tapping people.

the Temple

Sep 22nd 2017, 6:10:39

You do understand how bots work right? The only one getting killed there is Ratzilla

Ratski Game profile

Sep 23rd 2017, 4:27:22

Originally posted by the Temple:
You do understand how bots work right? The only one getting killed there is Ratzilla
Ab attacks are not going to kill my country , all that dose is give me a chance to refocus my building. and it gives me plenty of land to work with, and if your going to do that to me you better have good spies or I fluff you extra hard I have learned to make you spend your turns curing poisonings . and to get your Civilians to come back after I stir rebellions, to keep you busy buying food and oil, after I blow up your banks.

the Temple

Sep 23rd 2017, 15:58:37

Hilarious

KSFRekuyukai Game profile

Sep 23rd 2017, 20:27:29

....i am not even going to quote how most of the ops you listed are a huge waste of time.

caligula213 Game profile

Sep 24th 2017, 2:06:03

Surely to a casher poisio ing can be harmful?

Marshal Game profile

Sep 24th 2017, 9:54:53

its harmful for all (production is tied to pop) but casher hurts most, ofcourse how quickly it gets cured shows dmg done.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Zorp Game profile

Sep 24th 2017, 10:21:48

Why would it hurt a casher the most? I'm pretty sure it's the same ratio for all production, teching, indy, farmer, everything.

Marshal Game profile

Sep 24th 2017, 10:26:13

casher can't sell anything to get money unless sells bushels stocks or military (more vulnerable to attacks).

Zorp Game profile

Sep 24th 2017, 11:37:56

Or tech. But the same is true for any strat. What is the DIFFERENCE?

Marshal Game profile

Sep 24th 2017, 15:15:45

rest can sell whatever they produce but casher either sells spies/techs/military/stocks and none is good option.

drkprinc Game profile

Sep 24th 2017, 23:09:53

Originally posted by Marshal:
rest can sell whatever they produce but casher either sells spies/techs/military/stocks and none is good option.

still makes no difference, a casher will have cash on hand just like a farmer would have bushels on market or techer selling tech or indy selling military, which is easier for casher to recover because it doesn't have to rely on market for income as it will already have it on hand. Unless the person is an idiot spending every bit of cash they make on military right away.
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 26th 2017, 10:34:48

You started this post drawing attention to your own country?
Just shut up and have another beer

Zorp Game profile

Sep 26th 2017, 11:42:59

lol what a samefag

NukEvil Game profile

Sep 26th 2017, 14:47:38

Originally posted by beerdrinker75:
You started this post drawing attention to your own country?

Yeah, always let someone else start the thread--that way, you can be sure to be noticed and others can bask in your glory.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Sep 26th 2017, 15:03:10

Originally posted by Zorp:
Why would it hurt a casher the most? I'm pretty sure it's the same ratio for all production, teching, indy, farmer, everything.

Actually for casher income starts dropping right away as the pop goes down. Indies, farms, rigs and labs work at 100% capacity til pop goes below 80% then there is a floor to how low their production can drop, I think at 20% pop(?). Cashers tax income just keeps dropping from first civ lost.

It is a bit counterintuitive too that selling res tech can increase mil/food/tech/oil productivity after a failed kill run or a cripple BR run. That does not work for casher.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 27th 2017, 15:56:49

It hurts cashier most.

Why?

Because bio only affects production for other governments when population drops 80% of max population.
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.