Verified:

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Dec 7th 2018, 21:16:15

In case you are wondering why you are deleted....
Look up yourselves in a newsfeed

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

ebert00 Game profile

Dec 7th 2018, 21:35:53

I didnt even know anyone else had hit until after the guy died. but whatever. aparently once someone else has attacked someone at all you cannot kill them.

ebert00 Game profile

Dec 7th 2018, 21:37:35

I also want to go on record that the other person. whoever they are is innocent. I do not know them nor did i ingame message them until I had killed the idiot. delete me fine I dont care, but let the other player go. it is not their fault that I aparently killed someone they were trying to hit.

sfbob Game profile

Dec 7th 2018, 21:45:15

If #5 had double tapped both 49 and 94 would this have been ok?

trumpoz Game profile

Dec 7th 2018, 22:02:32

ebert has been purpled....... again

Maybe you should stop cheating.

trumpoz Game profile

Dec 7th 2018, 22:03:30

Originally posted by sfbob:
If #5 had double tapped both 49 and 94 would this have been ok?

Im fairly sure Galleri would have let it go in that case

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Dec 7th 2018, 22:27:20

If #5 had hit them both I would have another mod (not prime as he is playing right now, give me a second opinion.)I am basically telling you that this is not ok to try to attempt.....

Ebert and to the other player. To be fair for other past deletions, I can't justify this as a reinstatement. Clear as day looks like coordination.

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

ebert00 Game profile

Dec 7th 2018, 22:28:11

I'm fairly sure I dont give a crap if I get deleted for killing someone. I did not collude or message said anyone to kill it. I honestly didnt check the news before I hit them to kill em.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 7th 2018, 23:10:49

But 94 should not have been deleted...

2018-12-07 11:54:36 SS im hungry (#5) Unindicted Coconspirator (#94) 196A (342A)
2018-12-07 11:54:33 SS im hungry (#5) Unindicted Coconspirator (#94) 208A (358A)

Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Ratski Game profile

Dec 7th 2018, 23:18:28

Just glad it was not me ! LOL

macdaddy Game profile

Dec 7th 2018, 23:28:38

Perma ban for Ebert!!! Unacceptable !

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Dec 7th 2018, 23:42:10

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

2018-12-07 11:54:36 SS im hungry (#5) Unindicted Coconspirator (#94) 196A (342A)
2018-12-07 11:54:33 SS im hungry (#5) Unindicted Coconspirator (#94) 208A (358A)

But he still was hitting when ebert was hitting...

trumpoz Game profile

Dec 7th 2018, 23:44:46

Originally posted by ebert00:
I'm fairly sure I dont give a crap if I get deleted for killing someone. I did not collude or message said anyone to kill it. I honestly didnt check the news before I hit them to kill em.

Disregard for consequences of rule breaking. Classic cheater response.

Where else are you cheating ebert? Does your precious express nw record need to be reviewed? How about that string of wins?

Or are you just so self-absorbed you cannot abide by rules that are not your own?

Your country name imples the latter but your actions and response point to the former.

trumpoz Game profile

Dec 7th 2018, 23:50:48

Its a shame that you got deleted ebert i was looking forward to killing your country...... the the enforcers seem to hide in gdi like cowards

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 8th 2018, 0:07:08

Originally posted by galleri:
Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

But he still was hitting when ebert was hitting...

Well, it's not my battle to wage, but I do want clearity for future reference in case I find myself in this situation so that i don't get purpled, my question is, when I and if I notice that someone else has jumped in my kill run and I hit the brakes, who's going to pay me reps for when the asshole I was killing takes advantage of the "rule" and comes to kill me?

Edited By: KoHeartsGPA on Dec 8th 2018, 0:10:13
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 8th 2018, 2:36:06

I have been warned before b/c I was hitting someone that grabbed me multiple times.

I don't really think it's fair that guys abuse DR and start grabbing sprees. Of course I am not going to try to retal for my land that's pointless. If I am going to break gdi I am going to put the guy in a position that he won't be able to bother me anymore.

If someone else hits him also for the same reason it is seen as cheating/coordination( although absolutely no coordination happened). I don't cheat and also don't like getting walked on. Seems like some rules need to be tweaked.
Just shut up and have another beer

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Dec 8th 2018, 2:54:54

Originally posted by beerdrinker75:
I have been warned before b/c I was hitting someone that grabbed me multiple times.

I don't really think it's fair that guys abuse DR and start grabbing sprees. Of course I am not going to try to retal for my land that's pointless. If I am going to break gdi I am going to put the guy in a position that he won't be able to bother me anymore.

If someone else hits him also for the same reason it is seen as cheating/coordination( although absolutely no coordination happened). I don't cheat and also don't like getting walked on. Seems like some rules need to be tweaked.

I try to be fair, but I have to follow what rules are posted. This is one of those difficult grey areas :(

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 8th 2018, 2:58:40

I know Galleri and I appreciate what you do. It's not the mods fault that some people play like asshats lol.
Just shut up and have another beer

DirtySquirrel83 Game profile

Dec 8th 2018, 3:30:12

Originally posted by trumpoz:
Originally posted by ebert00:

Disregard for consequences of rule breaking. Classic cheater response.

Where else are you cheating ebert? Does your precious express nw record need to be reviewed? How about that string of wins?

Or are you just so self-absorbed you cannot abide by rules that are not your own?

Your country name imples the latter but your actions and response point to the former.

Im sure he was playing within ruleset when he set his nw record, but now that the bots have defense and he can't sell every tech point at 7k, he has 0 shot of replicating.

Better to never try again than prove a different environment makes him average. And if he gets deleted being a scrub Tyr.. Who cares?

Assassin Game profile

Dec 8th 2018, 3:36:54

I was #94. I just saw the deletion and submitted an appeal. I was in GDI and #5 double tapped me. I saved turns so I could try to kill him today. I did some hits but ran out of oil, and had to wait for stuff on the market to sell. When I was able to hit again, my returns were much lower, indicating someone else had been hitting the same target in the interim. (I believe I was sending over 100k troops, not realizing that the break was more like 1k - would I have done that if I had any idea someone else had done a ton of hits in the interim?) I checked the news and saw #49's hits. I had no idea who ran #49 then, or at any time until I opened this thread. before today, i'd never communicated with ebert in my life, as far as I know. I wanted #5 dead for breaking GDI and double tapping me, so I continued my hits.

Only after #5 was dead did I receive a message from ebert, saying he didn't know I had been hitting the same country. I responded that I hadn't known he was hitting until I started my second round of hits. We had ZERO communication and ZERO coordination until after #5 was dead.

I broke no rules. If I have 360+ turns and start doing a kill run on a country that broke GDI and double tapped me, do I have to stop hitting the second I see someone else hitting the same country? Why? If this were alliance server and my alliance was killing a country and some untagged country tried to cherry pick our kill, would I have to stop and let him do so? Would we be colluding if we both tried to get the kill, if we never spoke to each other until after the country was dead? Of course not. This is no different. I'd appreciate my country being reinstated. Thank you.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Dec 8th 2018, 3:41:56

I can or cannot prove you messaged each other.
Alliance is a not a solo server, Express is. The rules are different for there.
Again this falls under grey rules and it is hard for me to prove/disprove.
I have another mod looking at this, so I will be back with something.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 8th 2018, 3:45:05

All double tappers must die!
(•_•)

Assassin Game profile

Dec 8th 2018, 3:51:06

I understand the difference between solo and non-solo servers. the point is, no one would say in the alliance scenario that the tagged country and the untagged country were "colluding." quite the opposite, they were competing for the kill. it was the same here. I wanted to kill #5 for breaking GDI and double tapping me. apparently (from his country name) ebert wanted to kill countries that were hitting humans instead of bots. while I appreciated his effort to improve the gene pool by removing morons from the server, I didn't want him to steal "my" kill. I wanted the kill. we were competing for the kill, not colluding. we have ebert and third-party neutrals saying I did nothing wrong and shouldn't have been deleted. i appreciate you asking another mod to look at this. thank you.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Dec 8th 2018, 3:53:22

I have already reinstated you both. After hearing from both of you, looking more at it, and talking with another, I have decided there was just crap timing.