Verified:

Deerhunter Game profile

Jan 17th 2012, 5:07:02

Let there be no crying this set. If you double tapp, expect a parking lot or death. Your set will probably be ruined. With one exception: It is fully understood and expected for JJ to make a double tapp on one noob player who will probably then be angry, but not being smart enough to fire a missile or break, will only bounce and thus put JJ into DRs for the entire set. He is so skillful. It is well known there must be only one player in the whole server that dumb. He changes his country name every set and yet JJ spys every country and seems to find that one player every set. Good job JJ. We all stand in awe at your shrewdness. I know you would have made a great general, always finding the weakest link ect.
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

TNTroXxor Game profile

Jan 17th 2012, 5:52:08

+1
Originally posted by JJ23:
i havent been deleted since last set

JJ23 Game profile

Jan 17th 2012, 7:40:45

first off, im sure that there is more than one person who is a n00b and plays express. i spy at least a dozen rainbow countries every reset, and any one of them could be "that" player.

taking a calculated risk to further increase my chances of winning a reset or finishing well isnt against the rules, so why are you complaining? if i had gotten purpled in the process, then you would have a gripe, but right now, you are simply trying to start a fight or a flame war.

you dont have to respect me as a player, but this is ridiculous. im doing something that any player in this game can do. if you cant handle it, then go find another server or game to play, dont worry, you wont be missed.
Originally posted by blid:
The way my 30m got busted was the ultimate in nobility and self-sacrifice because I could have simply canceled the alliance but I was too big a person to do so.

Karim Game profile

Jan 17th 2012, 11:12:35

Honestly, the last 2 sets he didn't seem to cheat, at least to me.

Doesn't make him a better person, but just out of honesty, it has to be said.
-[Panzer Division MD]-

tduong Game profile

Jan 17th 2012, 13:39:52

Originally posted by Deerhunter:
Let there be no crying this set. If you double tapp, expect a parking lot or death. Your set will probably be ruined. With one exception: It is fully understood and expected for JJ to make a double tapp on one noob player who will probably then be angry, but not being smart enough to fire a missile or break, will only bounce and thus put JJ into DRs for the entire set. He is so skillful. It is well known there must be only one player in the whole server that dumb. He changes his country name every set and yet JJ spys every country and seems to find that one player every set. Good job JJ. We all stand in awe at your shrewdness. I know you would have made a great general, always finding the weakest link ect.

jj is already double tapping in primary lol
I haven't had a wrong opinion in years

tduong Game profile

Jan 17th 2012, 13:41:20

first off, im sure that there is more than one person who is a n00b and plays express. i spy at least a dozen rainbow countries every reset, and any one of them could be "that" player.

taking a calculated risk to further increase my chances of winning a reset or finishing well isnt against the rules, so why are you complaining? if i had gotten purpled in the process, then you would have a gripe, but right now, you are simply trying to start a fight or a flame war.

you dont have to respect me as a player, but this is ridiculous. im doing something that any player in this game can do. if you cant handle it, then go find another server or game to play, dont worry, you wont be missed.

he's just sore from what you did to him lol.

JJ23 Game profile

Jan 18th 2012, 1:47:48

hes sore that he thought he was going to wreck some mega epic round of mine but he failed miserably. hes also just too much a pansy to ever post his country name out here and let me go get him. because i always join GDI, that would give him the effective FS after my farming of him commences.

therefore, i am not the wimp, DH is.

DH is mad that i talked down to him... (after reading this, can you blame me)... he got abusive and got deleted before he was able to finish his ineffective and pathetic lemming strikes.
The way my 30m got busted was the ultimate in nobility and self-sacrifice because I could have simply canceled the alliance but I was too big a person to do so.

JJ23 Game profile

Jan 18th 2012, 1:48:56

not to mention he got one of his loser friends to lemming me a few times as well.. and i still made the top 5.

http://www.eestats.com/express/oldcountry/297/50

see there.

Deerhunter Game profile

Jan 18th 2012, 14:00:11

LMFAO- i did not get anyone to lemming you. If anyone else hit you it was their own doing. I fight my own battles. You talk down to everyone and i find it funny as you are way smaller than most. And i am not mad. Dealing with you is like taking out eh garbage. You do not like to do it but it is a necessary thing in life you simply accept. And ya, the garbage usually stinks too.
I shall fear no retals,

tduong Game profile

Jan 18th 2012, 16:06:40

ugh.. another DH JJ drama thread.

tduong Game profile

Jan 18th 2012, 16:11:06

DH. you always sound like you need to take a dump. I feel much tension from you.

JJ....JJ is JJ lmao

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 18th 2012, 18:01:31

Originally posted by tduong:
ugh.. another DH JJ drama thread.

Confirmed.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

braden Game profile

Jan 18th 2012, 18:08:02

being friends is a lot less time consuming and annoying, i find..

JJ23 Game profile

Jan 18th 2012, 18:42:15

Originally posted by Deerhunter:
LMFAO- i did not get anyone to lemming you. If anyone else hit you it was their own doing. I fight my own battles. You talk down to everyone and i find it funny as you are way smaller than most. And i am not mad. Dealing with you is like taking out eh garbage. You do not like to do it but it is a necessary thing in life you simply accept. And ya, the garbage usually stinks too.

bigger than you in RL, check. bigger countries than you every reset, check.

DH fighting his own battles.... awww no check.

when you can afford to live where the avg housing price is 586k, finish in the top 5 3 resets in a row, or win one reset, come talk to me. until then you will continue to lick up after the ground i walk on. no questions asked. end of story.

Karim Game profile

Jan 18th 2012, 19:59:09

What doesn't help you JJ, is your ego: you should stop taking vitamines ;)
-[Panzer Division MD]-

crest23 Game profile

Jan 18th 2012, 20:02:07

Is that what it is claled these days? Vitamins?
The Nigerian Nightmare.

JJ23 Game profile

Jan 18th 2012, 20:24:31

i feel with my results i have every right to have a huge ego. no one said that you have to be humble. look at the elite athletes, most of them have huge egos.

im not saying im an elite athlete, but compared to the world of earth, im the tiger woods.

Karim Game profile

Jan 18th 2012, 20:27:16

Every person acts differently: i am the best in what i do, but i do know it, others do know it, so it's not necessary to say it or start argument to debate it.

If i'd do it, i wouldn't be the best probably, but simply someone pretending to be.

Results speak for themselves: who is ranked #1 in express rankings is the best. All the other players to their best do compete, round after round....silently ;)
-[Panzer Division MD]-

JJ23 Game profile

Jan 18th 2012, 20:39:14

even the best player doesnt win every reset... everyones definition of the best is different so its subjective. mine, is a player who has multiple wins, but is also consistently in contention on resets he doesnt win.

and other than oldman, i feel like no one else in this game matches or surpasses my consistentcy.

Karim Game profile

Jan 18th 2012, 21:13:35

Fair enough: everyone's opinion is correct in their eyes, and that's how things are supposed to be :)
-[Panzer Division MD]-

Hopeless Game profile

Jan 19th 2012, 3:31:25

JJ23

A great player do not ask or trick other players to leech tech for you..we all know you too well...you calling yourself a great player? lol give me a break..

Hopeless Game profile

Jan 19th 2012, 3:33:36

and no, you are not anywhere near oldman level.

crest23 Game profile

Jan 19th 2012, 4:11:53

Yeah, oldman is the boss around here.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 19th 2012, 6:12:19

Originally posted by crest23:
Yeah, oldman is the boss around here.

Hit on Deborah (like a boss)
Get rejected (like a boss)
Swallow sadness (like a boss)

Harassment Lawsuit (like a boss)
Sh_t on Deborah's desk (like a boss)
Buy a gun (like a boss)
In my mouth (like a boss)
Oh fluff man, I can't fluffing do it, fluff!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 19th 2012, 6:23:20

LMFAO!!!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

JJ23 Game profile

Jan 19th 2012, 8:50:34

superfly wtf? lollll

JJ23 Game profile

Jan 19th 2012, 8:55:30

Originally posted by Hopeless:
and no, you are not anywhere near oldman level.

this is where youre blinded by your dislike for me. numbers dont lie.

look at oldmans average finish rank versus mine. very similar. look at finishing nw, or avg networth, very close.

you complain that i may have a tech leech, so what? thats not illegal. oldman has multiple players who dont attack him because of his name and they recognize his country, so he can peacefully netgain set after set. i have at least 3-4 people like DH whom if i posted my country would dedicate an entire reset to fluff me... thats a lot more dangerous than gaining say, 30k tech from an ally over the course of 5 days.

so yeah, i believe that i am. its like if say you played in LaF and i played in a crappy clan. youre expected to finish higher than me because of all your NAPs, whereas i dont have the luxury, but if i finish anywhere near as good as you, im as good of a player.

im not discrediting oldmans finishes, hes a great player, but my results speak for themselves. never have i finished outside of the top 10 in a reset where i played from start to finish. even with all the fluff, the suiciders, even with resets where i ruined my reset to fluff up someone for trying to war with me (like last one), STILL made top 10.

you can argue all you want, but the numbers simply dont lie, nor do the facts.

JJ23 Game profile

Jan 19th 2012, 8:59:40

here ill even do the number crunching for you because your too HOPELESS to do it yourself.

oldmans last 13 resets. if you take his finishing rank added together for those 13 resets, the number is 39. divide that by 13 resets to find his avg rank per reset. its 3.

you take the 13 resets that ive played 1800 turns... the number is 42.

divide that by 3. = 3.23

so yeah. id say close.

find me another player except for maybe afaik, who has his profile private btw, whos finished an average of 3, or even less than 5, over the last 13 resets. you wont. simple as that.

TNTroXxor Game profile

Jan 19th 2012, 9:39:00

Lol is he seriously cruching numbers from where he's been cheating all these while and concluded that JJ23>oldman ?

JJ23 Game profile

Jan 19th 2012, 10:02:10

i have not included any purple resets, nor did i ever say i am better than oldman. you are playing word association like the idiot you are, and failing at that.

i said that i am in the group of elite players such as oldman and afaik.

but since you are too dumb to read, you obviously werent able to associate that. further proof. i own 2 of the top govt records, more than any other player, and have 2 30M+ finishes, more than anyone except for afaik i believe.

if you cant agree with these facts and numbers, you are a delusional chump who should do the earth world a favor and quit.

Menion Game profile

Jan 19th 2012, 10:44:00

Manipulated statistics. Let's look at these finishes. Taking the last 10 finishes of each player (not including purples) I get the following:

Oldman average finish 3.4
JJ23 average finish 22.9

You may very well dispute that you did not play your contry to its full capacity. Because of this I decided to work out the total networth scored as the rank is based on the level of playing field during that game. Below are the totals:

Oldman - 218.8m nw
JJ23 - 160.8m nw

To make this fair in case some of the countries weren't played to their full capacity, I took the top 3 countries from the previous 10 sets and worked out the average. This is as follows:

Oldman average 29m nw
JJ23 average 24.3m nw

Now I know Oldman doesn't really like to be called one of the best but he really is. As the figures show, he averages better than JJ23 for the previous 10 sets. Going any further back would probably show that JJ23 had a lead over Oldman, however, that has now been reversed and Oldman continually averages better.

TNTroXxor Game profile

Jan 19th 2012, 12:22:21

Wow you 'calculated' that you're better than oldman in terms of netting without including your cheating set ? Makes me wonder how dumb could you be when you cheat while you're ahead of everyone else, or you were just dumb and cheated to get ahead.

My money's on you're just dumb. So in this case both

tduong Game profile

Jan 19th 2012, 13:24:04

leave jj alone. He'll chuck a ball of cash in your face suckas!!

Deerhunter Game profile

Jan 19th 2012, 13:38:43

I can confirm JJ is just dumb.
I shall fear no retals,

Hopeless Game profile

Jan 19th 2012, 13:47:45

lol at a cheater calling himself an elite player

Hopeless Game profile

Jan 19th 2012, 14:05:30

JJ23 "oldman has multiple players who dont attack him because of his name and they recognize his country"

JJ23

you know why people don't attack him? let me educate you. People respect oldman as a player. He never been caught cheating, he never beg for tech leech and he still be able to win round after round. That is the definition of a great player. He earned respect..i wonder why people keep going after your country and not old man. LOL...Elite player? LOL you crack me up

TDuong are you JJ's b!tch now? didn't i tell you to break 20m networth before comming back here?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 19th 2012, 16:18:53

JJ, ill make a very fair and accurate comparison between you and oldman "pro sports style" since you claim the best players have huge ego's

Oldman= Joe Montana.
JJ23= Terrell Owens (TO).

Nuff said, bro!
(•_•)

Hopeless Game profile

Jan 19th 2012, 16:30:39

Terrell Owens LOL that fits him well

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 19th 2012, 16:33:56

I have PS'ed Oldman before. Hell I once AB'ed his ass in tourney for PSing me.

Now to even things up I should AB JJ in tourney cuz I do have 3x more tanks than him... lol :P

JJ23 Game profile

Jan 19th 2012, 17:17:24

Originally posted by Menion:
Manipulated statistics. Let's look at these finishes. Taking the last 10 finishes of each player (not including purples) I get the following:

JJ23 average finish 22.9

You may very well dispute that you did not play your contry to its full capacity. Because of this I decided to work out the total networth scored as the rank is based on the level of playing field during that game. Below are the totals:

Oldman - 218.8m nw
JJ23 - 160.8m nw

To make this fair in case some of the countries weren't played to their full capacity, I took the top 3 countries from the previous 10 sets and worked out the average. This is as follows:

Oldman average 29m nw
JJ23 average 24.3m nw

Now I know Oldman doesn't really like to be called one of the best but he really is. As the figures show, he averages better than JJ23 for the previous 10 sets. Going any further back would probably show that JJ23 had a lead over Oldman, however, that has now been reversed and Oldman continually averages better.

you are an idiot. you cannot take resets of mine where i did not play 1800 turns.

first off. you couldnt beat me anyways, but say if i allowed you to only take 1200 turns while i took 1800, the results wouldnt even be close.

and you must have to be a tard to get 24.3M avg nw for my best 3 countries... with a 33M and a 32M, all i would need for 24M avg is 7M for the 3rd. pfft. shows how much of a rocket scientist you are.

blid

EE Patron

Jan 19th 2012, 17:18:24

He's probably starting from round 101
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

JJ23 Game profile

Jan 19th 2012, 17:19:13

Originally posted by Hopeless:
JJ23 "oldman has multiple players who dont attack him because of his name and they recognize his country"

JJ23

you know why people don't attack him? let me educate you. People respect oldman as a player. He never been caught cheating, he never beg for tech leech and he still be able to win round after round. That is the definition of a great player. He earned respect..i wonder why people keep going after your country and not old man. LOL...Elite player? LOL you crack me up

TDuong are you JJ's b!tch now? didn't i tell you to break 20m networth before comming back here?

i am greater than you will ever be, and you will respect me. you have 0 finishes of any worth or value. you will learn respect along with TNT and DH or i will hit you and DH in the back of the knees and force you 3 little losers on your knees to bow to me. then i will knee you all in the face.

terrell owens? last time i checked, he won a couple super bowls and will probably make the hall of fame.

if im TO, then youre the equivilent of Ryan Leaf, the biggest bust of a #1 pick in NFL history.

Hopeless Game profile

Jan 19th 2012, 17:25:03

nope, once a cheater always a cheater. Nobody around here beside Tduong and your "roommate" respect you and that's the fact

tduong Game profile

Jan 19th 2012, 17:27:15

it's suprising that this thread is not closed yet lol.

crest23 Game profile

Jan 19th 2012, 17:28:17

LMFAO! Did JJ just say TO has a couple Super Bowls rings?

BTW, when you hit someone behind the knees, you cause them to kneel to the person in front of them (you would be standing behind them of course, so they wouldn't even be kneeling to you). And they would in fact be kneeling, not bowing.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Hopeless Game profile

Jan 19th 2012, 17:38:21

LOL do you even watch football kiddo? TO won couple superbowls HAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahaha

Hopeless Game profile

Jan 19th 2012, 17:40:35

Tduong, why don't you tell JJ how many superbowl TO won

JJ23 Game profile

Jan 19th 2012, 17:41:30

wrong. you hit them from the side with a golf club to the back of the knee. then get infront of them and grab their head, make them apologize and then knee them in the face. TKO.

and hopeless, you will be forced to respect or will be forced to leave. it is a priviledge for you to be on the same thread as me, not a right.

Menion Game profile

Jan 19th 2012, 17:48:42

Originally posted by Menion:

JJ23 average finish 22.9

Oldman - 218.8m nw
JJ23 - 160.8m nw

Oldman average 29m nw
JJ23 average 24.3m nw

you are an idiot. you cannot take resets of mine where i did not play 1800 turns.

first off. you couldnt beat me anyways, but say if i allowed you to only take 1200 turns while i took 1800, the results wouldnt even be close.

and you must have to be a tard to get 24.3M avg nw for my best 3 countries... with a 33M and a 32M, all i would need for 24M avg is 7M for the 3rd. pfft. shows how much of a rocket scientist you are.

If you actually care to read the post instead of internet raging, you would see that I took the top 3 finishes from the previous 10 sets that did not include purples.

I've never claimed to be good at this game, just distinctly average. Also, If i played 1200 turns and you played 1800 turns, ofcourse they wouldn't be close.

Re-read the post, I said you had the edge over Oldman. earlier on in Express. Going by recent rounds, he has been the more consistant player. The numbers don't need an explanation, they are what they are.

I have not bashed you nor said you are a bad player so p[ease reframe from the needless insults. If you have a problem with anything I have said then PM me and we will sort it out.

Hopeless Game profile

Jan 19th 2012, 17:56:33

Menion, just ignore that loser. He just mad because nobody respect him around here. It's ok JJ, Tduong will sleep with you tonight.