Verified:

MushSroomy Game profile

Jun 23rd 2019, 14:13:32

So where is the challenge is raping with no retal? And why are you whining when you get ops pulled on you? There are like 5 people who have taken over this sever and are teching twits .... there is no skill .... BOT RAPING IS FOR COWARDS .....

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jun 23rd 2019, 14:25:09

you see no difference in the ones who get to 20k acres in 30-40 hits with no spying in 900 turns and the ones who get to 20k acres one day later at turn 1300 after 100 hits and spying every bot?

Theres certainly skill, analytical skill. There is not much bravery, but also nothing you do in an online text based game takes bravery. If its showing your bravery you are after you are not spending your time wisely.

SuperFly Game profile

Jun 23rd 2019, 14:43:47

Saturn (#112) is that you bro?

MushSroomy Game profile

Jun 23rd 2019, 14:53:41

Originally posted by Gerdler:
you see no difference in the ones who get to 20k acres in 30-40 hits with no spying in 900 turns and the ones who get to 20k acres one day later at turn 1300 after 100 hits and spying every bot?

Theres certainly skill, analytical skill. There is not much bravery, but also nothing you do in an online text based game takes bravery. If its showing your bravery you are after you are not spending your time wisely.

What I don't see Gerdler is you killing ANYTHING and that includes me in Primery .... This is a war game after all .... and in WAR you KILL

And the Doc said this would help me with PTSD .... well thats a load of fluff .....

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 23rd 2019, 14:57:13

Edited By: Jayr on Jul 2nd 2019, 0:33:00
wasn't me...

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 23rd 2019, 14:59:24

Welcome to Earth Empires!

Earth Empires is a persistent browser based country simulation and strategy game.
Just shut up and have another beer

MushSroomy Game profile

Jun 23rd 2019, 15:06:14

Originally posted by beerdrinker75:

Earth Empires is a persistent browser based country simulation and strategy game.

You mean Welcome to Earth The Math Game? Can you add?? ... then you to can play this math game .....

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 23rd 2019, 15:22:11

Edited By: Jayr on Jul 2nd 2019, 0:32:52
wasn't me...

MushSroomy Game profile

Jun 23rd 2019, 15:30:27

Originally posted by Jayr:
Originally posted by MushSroomy:
Originally posted by beerdrinker75:

You mean Welcome to Earth The Math Game? Can you add?? ... then you to can play this math game .....
Wish they wlda let me play this in school...best math class ever

That is a fact my friend .... But I have not been in school for 35 years .... so no need for a math class .... but your point is a sound one.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jun 23rd 2019, 15:34:42

What I don't see Gerdler is you killing ANYTHING and that includes me in Primery .... This is a war game after all .... and in WAR you KILL

And the Doc said this would help me with PTSD .... well thats a load of fluff .....

I have killed lots and lots of countries in express team and alliance. I wont kill you in primary and you wont kill me so other metrics will decide the outcome of the war. You take your pick. :)

MushSroomy Game profile

Jun 23rd 2019, 15:38:07

I have killed lots and lots of countries in express team and alliance. I wont kill you in primary and you wont kill me so other metrics will decide the outcome of the war. You take your pick. :)

Gerdler

Jun 17th 2019, 20:23:33

"I will beat you no matter the rules, lol."

You said you could ... but you CAN"T ..... fluff talkers who can't back in up are ..... SNOWFLAKES!!!!

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jun 23rd 2019, 15:41:19

Yep and I will :) prove me wrong

MushSroomy Game profile

Jun 23rd 2019, 15:44:42

Yep and I will :) prove me wrong

Prove you wrong? ok ....
The Country of HOPEFULLY BEATING Gerdler (#166) as of Jun 23rd

Still alive .... you are proved wrong ...... that was easy

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jun 23rd 2019, 16:03:05

Im also still alive, I walk over you with any attack I feel like when I feel like it and my spies are superior to yours as is my production. Your narrowminded view of what war is is laughable lol. The war between Japan and USA in WW2 was a tie because neither of them were killed to the last civilian?
No, The US won because of superior industry which outproduced the japanese in the end by an order of magnitude when it came to airplanes, ships, submarines etc and in the end their MATH and physics prowess made those nukes that caused the surrender to happen sooner than otherwise.
This game is also governed by math, every action you take triggers at least one, but often numerous, formulae, and outside that is your plan too which should be governed by analytical thinking and either a sense of efficiency from experience or from math of varying levels of depth.

There are almost never any kills in primary and certainly never on active players.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jun 23rd 2019, 16:09:56

Are you by any chance Clintonista? Because he is banned and has been found to attempt to cheat in order to take the land record in this server that I crushed him at over and over. I just feel like Clintonista would talk exactly like you do. :)

MushSroomy Game profile

Jun 23rd 2019, 16:18:53

Are you by any chance Clintonista? Because he is banned and has been found to attempt to cheat in order to take the land record in this server that I crushed him at over and over. I just feel like Clintonista would talk exactly like you do. :)

You should not "feel" so much .... I have no idea who your Clintonista is ... nor do I care. I don't think you have crushed much of anything except for a Twinky from time to time.

Winning in this game has always been about killing your opponents country .... there is no surrender button (although some of you ladies would surely hit it many times a set) .... there are NO other matrix .. WIN = KILL that's all ......

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jun 23rd 2019, 16:21:56

Rankings made by developers are only sorted by NW. You can make up your own idea about what winning is but it has always been about getting as high as possibly on the ingame rankings primarily. Killing might be a way to get there or just an alternate way to pass the time or have fun, but the game only ranks us by NW. :)

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jun 23rd 2019, 16:27:33

You're a little like the guy who gets checkmated and says "Yeah, sure but I still have 9 more pieces, you didn't get them all you just avoided them and attacked my king, coward!"

MushSroomy Game profile

Jun 23rd 2019, 16:41:44

You're a little like the guy who gets checkmated and says "Yeah, sure but I still have 9 more pieces, you didn't get them all you just avoided them and attacked my king, coward!"

are you talking about Checkers? I don't play board games so I have no idea what you are trying to say .... but what you are saying about NW worth is : Yeah, sure but I still have 9 more pieces, you didn't get them all you just avoided them and attacked my king, coward .....

mac23 Game profile

Jun 23rd 2019, 19:41:57

The mouthing off sounds very familiar, even if it has been quite awhile. lol If so, shoot me a PM with the nic I know you by. :)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 23rd 2019, 20:56:44

You can't kill anyone in primary unless the person who you're trying to kill completely abandoned his/her country, with that happening it will defeat your point anyway due to the fact that the person you want to kill doesn't give a fluff thus making your kill pointless.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Neil Game profile

Jun 24th 2019, 21:33:32

No, The US won because of superior industry which outproduced the japanese in the end by an order of magnitude when it came to airplanes, ships, submarines etc and in the end their MATH and physics prowess made those nukes that caused the surrender to happen sooner than otherwise.

Also superior doctrine, organization, access to resources, use of resources, intelligence, better training programs for pilots, better long term planning, better war goals etc.

Basically better tactics, operations and strategy. The Japanese were really a mess....

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jun 24th 2019, 23:29:51

Originally posted by mac23:
The mouthing off sounds very familiar, even if it has been quite awhile. lol If so, shoot me a PM with the nic I know you by. :)

Right..... I just have not been able to figure this one out. But definitely a familiar ranter.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jun 27th 2019, 3:12:56

Winning in this game has always been about killing your opponents country .... there is no surrender button (although some of you ladies would surely hit it many times a set) .... there are NO other matrix .. WIN = KILL that's all ......

Humanitarians will not allow you to attack such a small opponent!

Ov3rKiLL Game profile

Jun 27th 2019, 11:56:48

*popcorn* Gerdler putting the smackdown on MushSroomy!

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jun 27th 2019, 12:01:06

he went inactive but I was beating him already.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 27th 2019, 19:20:07

LOL I wonder if he's the cat trying to kill the country with your name in primary, gerd. LOL
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jun 28th 2019, 0:03:09

He hopes to beat me.

Aphrodite Game profile

Jun 28th 2019, 1:54:36

LOL i don't touch bots but just a little FYI this is a strategy game not a war game.
***Aphrodite***
Screw This Game
Derrick <3

http://sota.ghqnet.com

Aphrodite Game profile

Jun 28th 2019, 1:55:29

Is this Mac Version 2.0?
***Aphrodite***
Screw This Game
Derrick <3

http://sota.ghqnet.com

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 28th 2019, 2:19:50

He hopes to beat me.

Hope is free I guess lol
(•_•)

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jun 29th 2019, 14:57:26

Your forces invaded HOPEFULLY BEATING Gerdler (#166)!
They broke through the defender's defences!

They destroyed:
7 Civilians
2 Buildings

No matter the rules. Even if KILL=WIN was the only way to win a war in primary, apparently. I won the war because I'm good but I only killed you because you are bad and inconsistent.

Why dont you join laf so I can make a real warrior out of you?

https://apply.lafamiglia-ee.eu/

ebert00 Game profile

Jul 7th 2019, 4:20:12

I second this motion. join laf and learn how to war and or net!

SuperFly Game profile

Jul 7th 2019, 16:58:36

Bonus post

m0bzta Game profile

Jul 9th 2019, 3:35:28

Originally posted by SuperFly:
Bonus post
Originally posted by SuperFly:
Bonus post
Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000-mob bot
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 10th 2019, 3:12:13

OMG! I actually get this.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

humicroav Game profile

Jul 10th 2019, 14:52:31

I'm not a bot and I get raped all the time.
ur mom playz erf2025

vatzooland

Jul 11th 2019, 7:16:22

bones - yes i know Im not supposed to post that here... lol