Verified:

ZIP Game profile

Jul 1st 2011, 14:32:45

Sorry, but that country is dead!

seeing how i can't message you in game anymore...

Message from all your tanks belong to me (#39)
3 hits...really?

ill tell you what else suxor's...parking lots! that also suxors!

yeah... well you will be a parking lot this set :P

parking lot...id just like to say that next set, dont tripple tap players. a double tap...i would have thought about to keep on netgaining or not...but 3 hits. no way mate :P

good game mate.

i doubt you will be logging into your account from now on.

hope you learnt a lesson.

yes i did triple tap you - and you ab me to the ground, fair enough, but after i rebuilt and i left you alone, you leveled me again. well i hope you learned a lesson. a single player can get a solo kill :P NOW who will not be logging into their country :p
have fun at the beach
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

ZIP Game profile

Jul 1st 2011, 14:40:21

all your civilians belong to me !!
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

Kingme Game profile

Jul 1st 2011, 14:58:52

You're cool? ...

ZIP Game profile

Jul 1st 2011, 15:05:22

hot actually /

HeadHunter Game profile

Jul 1st 2011, 16:49:30

Why can we not all just be friends. Why did all those innocent people have to die?
Error 354 - Signature too awesome

ZIP Game profile

Jul 1st 2011, 18:06:34

i just thought it was funny - apparently i was being taught a lesson, and the end i was the teacher

izapimp Game profile

Jul 1st 2011, 22:57:57

it is funny i am LoLing
-maKaroni

Iovan Game profile

Jul 2nd 2011, 0:32:54

What lesson did you teach him? That you could kill him? Was it worth your triple tap? Did your triple tap help you achieve your goals or did the "punishment" teach you that maybe it wasn't worth it?

I guess you can pat yourself on the back for killing this dude. Him leveling you a second time was douchey but it was kind of justified if you were building up again just to kill him. I can't say if I was triple tapped I wouldn't respond in a similar fashion under certain circumstances. Even if it got me killed. They would never reach what they could have if they had been less greedy.

Edit:
Just checked the history between you two. Kind of funny that his leveling you the first time and then a "second" time only had a two hour gap. So how did you build up in between to hit him again? Seems like he just leveled you and then you killed him off. You also started leveling someone else the same day. What's the story with that?

Edited By: Iovan on Jul 2nd 2011, 0:45:35
See Original Post

Kingme Game profile

Jul 2nd 2011, 0:53:54

I don't think ZIP plays very well ;)

HeadHunter Game profile

Jul 2nd 2011, 1:00:04

In the end you both lost hehe which is the funny part I guess and shows how stupid it all was. But IMO the one who got tripple tapped should just have killed you off and not ABed you to the ground just to give you the chance to kill him :)
Error 354 - Signature too awesome

Kingme Game profile

Jul 2nd 2011, 1:28:11

A good set of AB's ruins your set (winning, ie NW).

Perhaps his lesson was to show you that your triple tap, and thus his AB's, had ruined your shot at winning the set.

ZIP Game profile

Jul 2nd 2011, 16:28:02

ya, i don't think i will triple tap again.