Verified:

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 4th 2017, 0:06:31

There were 109 countries in the Express server.

Rank Country Land Networth Special
1 Scom Frosborne (#78) Game profile 19,284 $59,068,578 H
2 im too drunk to calc break (#79) Game profile 31,060 $35,616,938 HG
3 Master Ratski (#81) Game profile 15,865 $32,936,418 HG
4 RustyNails (#17) 16,085 $28,061,318 HG
5 Yodazilla (#21) Game profile 20,282 $25,727,562 HG
6 Look Ma No Hands (#55) 33,141 $21,404,324 CG
7 R (#99) 12,034 $18,516,425 CG
8 Where The Shadows Lie (#10) Game profile 10,720 $15,437,981 RG
9 Watch4Beauty (#1) Game profile 19,597 $14,531,443 RG
10 Lane Kiffin is a FATTY (#74) 28,252 $13,532,246 MG

11 BaDonkaDonks (#73) 15,118 $11,883,989 HG
12 I caught a farfetched (#13) 8903 $11,459,843 TG
13 3FPM (#66) 18,367 $11,355,834 FG
14 donot grope or harass me bro (#101) 5 $10,935,366 D
15 Playdough (#94) Game profile 10,592 $10,523,749 D
16 Gom (#69) Game profile 15,382 $9,807,721 C
17 C R O A T I A (#42) Game profile 10,186 $9,569,145 HG
18 Little Blue Bug (#24) Game profile 15,441 $9,249,990 D
19 Criscallforduty (#6) 330 $8,851,661 DG
20 Witfar Renegades (#31) Game profile 15,248 $8,806,531 R

21 Palindrome (#36) 15,386 $8,791,123 FG
22 Luke RatZillawalker (#7) Game profile 37,246 $8,602,262 I
23 The Slayers of Eckard (#26) Game profile 12,180 $8,246,693 D
24 ABforU (#88) 12,030 $7,829,725 H
25 Doran (#61) Game profile 12,093 $7,628,032 F
Just shut up and have another beer

EE Patron

Dec 4th 2017, 0:07:35

Congrats again Elliot! Well done top 10.

sinistril Game profile

Dec 4th 2017, 0:11:23

60 mill nw no GDI? Someone likes to live dangerously
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Dec 4th 2017, 0:21:37

highest nw non-gdi ever? grats man awesome.

VicVixvi Game profile

Dec 4th 2017, 0:24:08

Congrats on the win, Elliot. Shout out to #74 for the TT with a monarchy. -v

sinistril Game profile

Dec 4th 2017, 0:30:04

Originally posted by Gerdler:

I just checked.. confirmed. There's been less than 10 #1's with no GDI... closest to him was a 44 mill NW country

Obviously not counting the first few sets when like no one was in GDI :P

Edited By: sinistril on Dec 4th 2017, 0:40:27
See Original Post
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

lee99 Game profile

Dec 4th 2017, 0:37:31

Originally posted by sinistril:

I just checked.. confirmed. There's been less than 10 #1's with no GDI... closest to him was a 44 mill NW country

Awesome, well done :)

clintonista Game profile

Dec 4th 2017, 0:53:17

Was it dangerous or did some people know it was him and not crush the non GDI player like they normally do?

I hate it that he sent me that LaF note a few sets ago because if he had not I would be congratulating him rather than wondering, wondering, hoping against all evidence and experience that it was just a fluke that nobody nuked him out of the top ten.

It had to be a fluke, right?
right?

VicVixvi Game profile

Dec 4th 2017, 1:07:17

I was #1 and in GDI at the time and there was only one suicider last night. It went off on the leading non-GDI top ten at the time (playdough) then killed itself. I kept waiting to see them come for Elliot but it never happened. Like the old saying goes, "I'd rather be lucky than good". Unfortunately, I had to be away from the internet for extended hours yesterday and today and didn't get to dump until a couple of hours left.

lee99 Game profile

Dec 4th 2017, 1:51:05

Originally posted by VicVixvi:
I was #1 and in GDI at the time and there was only one suicider last night. It went off on the leading non-GDI top ten at the time (playdough) then killed itself. I kept waiting to see them come for Elliot but it never happened. Like the old saying goes, "I'd rather be lucky than good". Unfortunately, I had to be away from the internet for extended hours yesterday and today and didn't get to dump until a couple of hours left.

I was wondering when are you going to start de-stocking hahaha

I had a country nw below 2mil stealing my money, there must be some opts on #78 since he is not even in GDI no?

Elliot Game profile

Dec 4th 2017, 1:52:55

Congrats all. Got lucky I didn't catch any missiles as I only had 40% sdi max, but I carried enough troops and tanks to deter suiciders. Basically just tried to make myself a less attractive target than playdough

VicVixvi Game profile

Dec 4th 2017, 3:10:41

Originally posted by lee99:

I had a country nw below 2mil stealing my money, there must be some opts on #78 since he is not even in GDI no?

I had a 30something-1 spal and a s-load of tech. I was half in war mode, as my original plan was to kill playdough for the 2nd strike. Realizing that it wasn't the best plan to get in a war when you can't be online, I decided to build turns and wait to see if the idiots hit him and save me the trouble. It worked and I turned to plan B (netgaining what I could). -v

drkprinc Game profile

Dec 4th 2017, 3:42:30

I just took some topfeeds out of boredom then did a retal on a poor choice of a grab on me ^_^

express has lost most of its meaning just something to do between the other servers.
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

lee99 Game profile

Dec 4th 2017, 4:05:05

I had a 30something-1 spal and a s-load of tech. I was half in war mode, as my original plan was to kill playdough for the 2nd strike. Realizing that it wasn't the best plan to get in a war when you can't be online, I decided to build turns and wait to see if the idiots hit him and save me the trouble. It worked and I turned to plan B (netgaining what I could). -v

Who was playdough? He hit me once but i did not retal :P

VicVixvi Game profile

Dec 4th 2017, 4:05:53

Originally posted by drkprinc:
I just took some topfeeds out of boredom then did a retal on a poor choice of a grab on me ^_^

express has lost most of its meaning just something to do between the other servers.

3966A (4885A) ... that's impressive!

VicVixvi Game profile

Dec 4th 2017, 4:08:57

Who was playdough? He hit me once but i did not retal :P

erasol2. Don't know if he's new or a return as this appears to be the first game he's played on any server. Pretty good player whoever he is.

Walthorp Game profile

Dec 4th 2017, 7:11:23

Ill happily take 3rd place as the Master Ratski

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Dec 4th 2017, 8:20:11

Nice! for a while there I was wondering if we were gonna see the first Ratty win! :)

For me it has not lost meaning I just have been forced to prioritize differently lately. have had like 3 weeks in the last 4 months in which I had enough time to even consider doing something in express. I still love the format, dislike the griefers and enjoy the puritanical approach to netting here.

DP why don't you get your first server win on express, since it wont likely happen soon on any other solo server. :)

the Temple

Dec 4th 2017, 8:29:37

Five theo techers. How dull.

drkprinc Game profile

Dec 4th 2017, 8:40:25

Nice! for a while there I was wondering if we were gonna see the first Ratty win! :)

For me it has not lost meaning I just have been forced to prioritize differently lately. have had like 3 weeks in the last 4 months in which I had enough time to even consider doing something in express. I still love the format, dislike the griefers and enjoy the puritanical approach to netting here.

DP why don't you get your first server win on express, since it wont likely happen soon on any other solo server. :)

express sucks for me as weekends are my busiest time at work I dont' want to put in 2-3 days of hard work then have last 2 days unable to play.

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Walthorp Game profile

Dec 4th 2017, 10:42:29

ashe was #2 there Temple fool......... farmer he said and i trust him........ switched theo for jumping

Walthorp Game profile

Dec 4th 2017, 10:44:03

Temple why you always got to beech about something , a corn cob up your arse always?

lee99 Game profile

Dec 4th 2017, 11:05:09

Originally posted by Walthorp:

ashe was #2 there Temple fool......... farmer he said and i trust him........ switched theo for jumping

he was Fascism farmer and switch later for the final jump, i know because i grab him once :)

the Temple

Dec 4th 2017, 12:09:39

Alright, four theo techers. How dull.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Dec 4th 2017, 12:17:36

Should be a demo techer in there I agree. :)

EE Patron

Dec 4th 2017, 12:30:57

Yeah i was fascist farmer until the end. If there was a big demo techer i might not have switched to theo.

That was the first time i have played farmer in a long time. I guess i looked like a good target. It was hard to not blow stock and take big retals. But overall i am pleased b/c i think that is the highest i have done with a farmer in express.

drkprinc Game profile

Dec 4th 2017, 19:04:00

temple just mad because even if he tried to net as a techer he would still struggle to get a top 25

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

the Temple

Dec 5th 2017, 4:49:35

Techer is so easy you might as well have a button that allows you to burn 1800 hundred turns in one go on Weds morning to go straight to 20 million. Then you don't have to bother playing and you've got a 50% chance of a t10.

drkprinc Game profile

Dec 5th 2017, 8:36:54

Originally posted by the Temple:
Techer is so easy you might as well have a button that allows you to burn 1800 hundred turns in one go on Weds morning to go straight to 20 million. Then you don't have to bother playing and you've got a 50% chance of a t10.

so easy but yet you can't do it yourself.

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Dec 5th 2017, 9:12:55

Yes, techer to 20m NW is easy. 25-30m is a reasonable goal with all-xp. if you cant get more than that with grabbing you can't claim you have mastered the strat.

the Temple

Dec 5th 2017, 18:24:05

Come back when you've learned to read eestats.

the Temple

Dec 5th 2017, 18:25:05

Yes, techer to 20m NW is easy. 25-30m is a reasonable goal with all-xp. if you cant get more than that with grabbing you can't claim you have mastered the strat.

Like I said. Easy.

vatzooland

Dec 7th 2017, 0:10:01

ok Elliot, how'd you do it....

drkprinc Game profile

Dec 7th 2017, 4:59:27

Come back when you've learned to read eestats.

Consistently do it without feeding off another player's stock/land hell even once doing it by yourself would be a miracle.

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

the Temple

Dec 7th 2017, 6:37:36

Lol, I've got almost as many t10s as you, in less time.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Dec 7th 2017, 13:04:02

Afaik you mostly play techer and your leaderboard page for express says this:

Top 100: 105

Best Finish: Second

So you are complaining that techer is overpowered, you are saying it is an easy strat and you are playing it all the time, for a long time, yet you have not managed a win in 105+ sets. One of your statements must therefore be flawed. Either techer is hard for you or it is not overpowered.

IMO techer is the hardest strategy in general, because it requires the most degree of timing, the most effective turn management, and it has to work the the most advanced market in his favor (not on express).

The bots buying close to only bus/res removes a critical element of the techer strat which is to choose which techs to tech. Looking at 5-7 tech markets regularily and weighing your teching between them and making those sales count for most is one of the things that distinguish a great techer from a good one. That element is ofc gone almost completely in express which is sad - if it was not, Elliot, I and Ebert would be far more dominant than we are. The way the bots buy have removed one area in which we can distinguish ourselves from the rest.

Even so, all other strats are still as easy or easier to play to their highest potential. So while the potential of the techer strat is the highest, very few and absolutely not you, can achieve that potential. Your Best top 3 average NW is ~30m and the top ones are at around ~60m, so I think it is ludicrous of you to suggest techer is easy when your reach is so low. It's like someone saying that driving is easy when they just lost their license due to causing an accident - it may be true but they are the wrong person to say it. In this case I think you are wrong as well, though if you talk about express only I guess it's at least debateable.

the Temple

Dec 7th 2017, 14:12:48

I said it's easy to t10. Which it is.

I've played 19 Tech sets, including this one. The vast majority of the time i play casher, because it's quicker and I can have more fun with it.

I know it blows your brains, but not everyone plays this game to net gain.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Dec 7th 2017, 15:26:59

It doesn't blow my brain that you don't play only to netgain. It blows my brain that you act like you never even tried. If it were true you would be just about the most inflexible player in the game.

Most players who fancy war try to net every now and then ofc with vaying results, but I happen to think it enriches their game experience and skills and that of those who rely on them or compete against them.

Most netters try to war every now and then ofc with vaying results, but I happen to think it enriches their game experience and skills and that of those who rely on them or compete against them.

Would you characterize yourself as a 100% griefer?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Griefer

In that you play only for the sake of causing anger for others?

the Temple

Dec 7th 2017, 15:56:09

Who said anything about never netting? Sometimes I have a tilt at T5. I don't have the time or skill to do better than that. Sometimes I see how big I can grab it how high I can break. That's not griefing. At least not from my perspective.

The stats show I'm broadly at the same level of results as dark Prince which entertained me given how much he likes to tell me how rubbish I am. Straight back at ya buddy

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Dec 7th 2017, 16:13:31

DP is actually quite skilled but actively refuses to play well on express and primary. His alliance techers are amazing tho, showing true skill.

Everything DP says about the game, science or the world in general needs to be fact checked and/or taken in while high. I guess because he is high most of the time.

You are obviously not rubbish but I would still argue that you have enough left to learn about playing techer that you are the wrong person to suggest it is easy. I would say you are actively working to avoid learning tho, if that is because you think that you have nothing left to learn or not I don't know.

ebert00 Game profile

Dec 8th 2017, 0:16:00

dp has more skills in his left nut than you have ever shown anyone the temple.

sinistril Game profile

Dec 8th 2017, 0:46:32

Uh oh, we're gonna have to have a walk off to solve this. Hopefully temple doesn't figure out DP can't turn left

sinistril Game profile

Dec 8th 2017, 0:46:40

EE Patron

Dec 8th 2017, 3:00:47

Originally posted by ebert00:

But what about the right nut?

drkprinc Game profile

Dec 8th 2017, 3:12:53

Originally posted by beerdrinker75:

But what about the right nut?

that one hangs low and to the right keeping surveillance to make sure my feet don't betray me!

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

drkprinc Game profile

Dec 8th 2017, 3:14:10

Originally posted by sinistril:
Uh oh, we're gonna have to have a walk off to solve this. Hopefully temple doesn't figure out DP can't turn left

left turns are easy its the right turns where you have to apply the ebrake to slide around those 90 degree curbs

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

the Temple

Dec 8th 2017, 7:13:34

Funny, because, in an entirely numbers based game, the numbers don't say that.