Verified:

catbus Game profile

Jun 17th 2018, 2:05:48

I don’t really mind. My fault for getting drunk and forgetting GDI, but the coordinated missile attacks makes me think you two are dupes. Mod check? Haha.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jun 17th 2018, 2:07:39

If you are still drunk and remember this between now and doing what I say .... then this is what you do:
Go report them in your country or you can send me a forum pm.
For all I know kittyschoolbus, you could be telling me that Ebert and Gerdler are missling ya ;)

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Ratski Game profile

Jun 17th 2018, 2:08:37

I only hit you once , that was enough...lol

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 17th 2018, 2:10:47

Watching express news told me all I need to know :)
Wasn't you Ratski

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

catbus Game profile

Jun 17th 2018, 2:14:31

Ratski is on my good list again. Makes express life entertaining!

Ebert, my deepest apologies. I wanted to do your name justice but forgetting GDI messed that up, haha.

Edited By: catbus on Jun 17th 2018, 2:18:49
See Original Post

Tidus123 Game profile

Jun 17th 2018, 2:27:52

I sent like 15 and got deleted...how is it my fault top guy didn't join gdi. I'm new and literally know no one on this game

osloos Game profile

Jun 17th 2018, 5:12:12

I've been gone a while, but refuse to believe this game gets new players.

Regardless, terrible way to make friends... Ruining the efforts of someone who obviously isn't new.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 17th 2018, 5:46:46

New guys.... Uh huh....
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Tidus123 Game profile

Jun 17th 2018, 9:48:48

I played for like 2 weeks maybe 12 years ago when it was 2025. Lol you guys are lame so don't worry I won't stick around. No wonder there are no new players. I get destroyed for a bs reason, probably catbus id buddy's with the mods, then you act like jerks when I say I shouldn't have gotten destroyed. Maybe use your brains instead up thinking up conspiracy theories. Top guy not using gdi, hmm wonder who is the biggest targets, probably the guy sitting at the top of leader board, like in every other game ever.

Tidus123 Game profile

Jun 17th 2018, 9:50:07

Oh and it looks like ratski is a regular, so you think he's a cheater? cause it looks like he's the other one who sent a missile strike.

Tidus123 Game profile

Jun 17th 2018, 10:44:59

My country getting banned is not really the annoying part. It's the fact #12 doesn't join gdi. Now he doesn't have to pay the per acre cost and can attack anyone but he has the benefit of not worrying about getting attacked because he can just complain to mods. He didn't join because he was drunk? For 3 Days? And he still hasn't joined.... so why again was my country deleted.

Marshal Game profile

Jun 17th 2018, 10:46:21

co-ordination isn't allowed on soloservers, if you decided to follow other player then bad luck.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Tidus123 Game profile

Jun 17th 2018, 11:21:53

Lol seriously? How would I have known. Like I said top guy didn't have protection. I was playing within the rules. There was no coordinated attack. If it happened at the same time it was a coincidence. Don't you think we would have spaced the attack out to avoid getting caught if we were working together. So apparently some people will get preferential treatment.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 17th 2018, 14:01:09

There are rules posted. I suggest you read them over.
Unfortunately, you didn't read them and decided to point the blame at everyone else in this thread. There is no pref treatment here, trust me on that one, ask any one of these boys if I give them special treatment. (the first one of you to go the wrong path with a comment on special treatment will get deleted just cause mhm. )

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 17th 2018, 14:02:24

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jun 17th 2018, 15:03:24

Tidus you are argueing based on factual errors in your game knowledge.

1. catbus could not join GDI after doing an attack.
2. the fact that he is out of GDI and is the top guy does not give you the right to take away from his hard work for no reason. Now if he hits you once you have more options and missiles are among them.
3. His set is over.
4. He does not need to pay the GDI cost and he gets to take some extra acres in attacking but he is forced to hold so much more defence that it overshadows each of those benefits by a wide margin. Deletion does not solve the issues cheating creates, it just puts the shame on the cheater, who usually has no shame anyway.

Not related to the game knowledge; you are not being deleted for hitting catbus. You are being deleted for hitting catbus in a coordinated manner with another country.

Hammer Game profile

Jun 17th 2018, 17:13:26

Well said, Gerdler. That's about as clear a breakdown on the point as possible, brother. Heard you have been hanging some numbers while I've been away...nice job.

osloos Game profile

Jun 17th 2018, 17:22:44

I had zero interaction with galleri until just a couple days ago. He or she seems to be an extremely sensible game mod, and considering what this game was like as 2025, you should be thankful to have one at all.

Your timing was not coincidence. Delete your name and start fresh with a better outlook.

catbus Game profile

Jun 17th 2018, 17:34:13

Originally posted by Tidus123:
Lol seriously? How would I have known. Like I said top guy didn't have protection. I was playing within the rules. There was no coordinated attack. If it happened at the same time it was a coincidence. Don't you think we would have spaced the attack out to avoid getting caught if we were working together. So apparently some people will get preferential treatment.

And what an amazing "coincidence" it was, or is it simply Occam's Razor? Neither of the accounts (17,110) had any attacks all set, and within ~2 minutes of each other, start with aggressive missile launches (and in similar sequence too-- EM first, etc). You didn't even mix it up and alternate-- you finished with one account and then started with the other 1.5 minutes later! (haha!). Again, I take responsibility for forgetting to join GDI, and indeed, understand that there are people with the sole intent to ruin sets, but to blatantly coordinate (at best) or to be operating two accounts (at worst, and likely) is against the rules. I'm sure now you'll "quit" (i.e. one of your accounts will quit). Good luck with the next set!

Hammer, Gerdler has been crushing-- him and ebert alternate wins!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 17th 2018, 17:47:59

He got caught cheating and then used the "you guys are lame" card, LOL dumbass.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 17th 2018, 17:56:20

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
He got caught cheating and then used the "you guys are lame" card, LOL dumbass.

Hmm I just think he didn't read the rules etc. I am guilty of that often. Been playing KoL and my clan is like "galleri you should read the wiki ;)"! HA!

ebert00 Game profile

Jun 17th 2018, 21:30:17

I'm sorry cheaters got you this round catbus. I hate when I forget to join gdi.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 17th 2018, 21:54:23

Originally posted by osloos:
I had zero interaction with galleri until just a couple days ago. He or she seems to be an extremely sensible game mod, and considering what this game was like as 2025, you should be thankful to have one at all.

Your timing was not coincidence. Delete your name and start fresh with a better outlook.

By the way osloos... never call me "him/he" ;)

Marshal Game profile

Jun 17th 2018, 21:55:50

Gally is it.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

osloos Game profile

Jun 17th 2018, 21:56:20

Sorry! Hedged for safety :)

Wicked Game profile

Jun 19th 2018, 2:53:51

i did not cheat in tournament. yet was deleted for having built a very bad country hahaha. right after i was farmed deleted hahaha so if you build a bad country and you are being farmed when the farming is not good anymore a mode deletes you.

reason for deletion bad build. That i can accept. haha

Question are you guys not bored thinking up ideas to protect the precious few or is all the answers scripted?

drkprinc Game profile

Jun 19th 2018, 4:01:52

Originally posted by Wicked:
i did not cheat in tournament. yet was deleted for having built a very bad country hahaha. right after i was farmed deleted hahaha so if you build a bad country and you are being farmed when the farming is not good anymore a mode deletes you.

reason for deletion bad build. That i can accept. haha

Question are you guys not bored thinking up ideas to protect the precious few or is all the answers scripted?

The conspiracy runs deep, do you also believe the moon is just a projection?
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 19th 2018, 6:33:41

No way!, It's cheese bro, made of cheese!
(•_•)

Tidus123 Game profile

Jun 20th 2018, 23:17:07

Lol I like that wicked. It's hard not to resort to calling people lame, I do apologize for that but I'm still standing by not cheating. I have 1 account and am not working with anyone. You are one to talk "conspiracy run deep" lol. This is a game with Like 100 peiple, not gonna put forth that kinda effort. I play taking a dump at work so get real. Like I said 10 times. Number o e player was the obvious target for a jerk like me. I wasn't going to win and wanted to test to see how strong all my stuff was. Simple as that, uncool move but i was within the rules sobim not gonna apologize for that. Should be pretty easy for mods to see if sketchy stuff is/was happening beside the coincidental attacks.

vatzooland

Jun 21st 2018, 0:10:09

word

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 21st 2018, 3:01:10

Lol I like that wicked. It's hard not to resort to calling people lame, I do apologize for that but I'm still standing by not cheating. I have 1 account and am not working with anyone. You are one to talk "conspiracy run deep" lol. This is a game with Like 100 peiple, not gonna put forth that kinda effort. I play taking a dump at work so get real. Like I said 10 times. Number o e player was the obvious target for a jerk like me. I wasn't going to win and wanted to test to see how strong all my stuff was. Simple as that, uncool move but i was within the rules sobim not gonna apologize for that. Should be pretty easy for mods to see if sketchy stuff is/was happening beside the coincidental attacks.

No one said you had another account.
It is called "coordination".
It is against the rules on solo servers.
I directed you to the rules for future reference in my previous post.
As Osloos said, I am pretty sensible and I am reasonable and I think many will agree with that on this server.

Tidus123 Game profile

Jun 21st 2018, 12:16:56

I mean when someone is saying "new memeber..uh huh.." and " I refuse to believe this game gets new members" is an obvious implication of using multiple accounts. Same when someone said " now watch one of the accounts just stop playing". That is saying I have multiple accounts. I read the rules, there was no coordination. And the mods do seem overall neutral as opposed to the other players who are obviously salty their buddy got hit.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jun 21st 2018, 12:45:25

There are plenty of trolls around, Tidus123. Its best not to feed them. Moderators do not delete just because someone asked them or just because a country was reported.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 21st 2018, 16:40:33

How have I seemed "overall neutral"??
Being reported by players is allowed.

Again and I will quote myself:
"As Osloos said, I am pretty sensible and I am reasonable and I think many will agree with that on this server."

You can ask any of these boys (might be some other girls here on this server) if I am neutral.... many of them been deleted by me, I don't care if they are in the same clan as I on another server.
Some have been reinstated after a discussion and some have not.
I could care less if the Pope or the Queen of England or Trump is playing, they break one of the rules, they get deleted.
The End.

Tidus123 Game profile

Jun 21st 2018, 22:57:45

I don't understand what you got upset about at all. I meant mods being neutral as in talk in this forum and not having a bias for their buddy that got hit. Don't really understand why you lost it over saying you are neutral. Didn't mean you didn't take action. I'm the one who got deleted so obviously I know mod took action against what they thought was coordination... are you like worried peiple are going to thibk you are a pushover or something? No one's checking your power man, it's gonna be alright.

Tidus123 Game profile

Jun 21st 2018, 22:58:10

Ask anyone Here! I delete people! Lol

Tidus123 Game profile

Jun 21st 2018, 22:59:42

See, I think primeval knew what I was getting at

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 22nd 2018, 2:23:12

I don't understand what you got upset about at all. I meant mods being neutral as in talk in this forum and not having a bias for their buddy that got hit. Don't really understand why you lost it over saying you are neutral. Didn't mean you didn't take action. I'm the one who got deleted so obviously I know mod took action against what they thought was coordination... are you like worried peiple are going to thibk you are a pushover or something? No one's checking your power man, it's gonna be alright.

Now I know you don't read ;)
You called me a "man"
And I am not even upset, funny you take it that way. It's cute in a feisty kitten way.
Also, I did misread your post. <-----I will always admit if I am wrong in something (I know, I know that is hard for a male to comprehend)

Finally :P Cause I can
*people
*think

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 22nd 2018, 15:22:49

P.S. I am Batwoman!! (Say it the Batman sound though!)
Better not check my power!!!

Tidus123 Game profile

Jun 22nd 2018, 18:05:42

Yeah that's my bad, I did read that just honestly forgot

osloos Game profile

Jun 22nd 2018, 18:40:01

My kitten climbs on my face when I play. It's very annoying.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 22nd 2018, 19:52:45

Originally posted by osloos:
My kitten climbs on my face when I play. It's very annoying.

Owwww???