Verified:

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Oct 11th 2023, 2:42:55

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
... Some folks are allowed to game the rules, others aren't. For that reason I push for total transparency, or for a lifting of all rules until fairness prevails.

I believe wholeheartedly that if maj1 and ratski lived 1000 miles apart and were friendly with the server mod, there's a solid chance they get deleted half as much.

I directly and specifically resent that remark and also declare it completely false. It's also dancing on the line of a forum nuisance I find particularly annoying as a moderator.

As someone that's handed those two many of their deletions (I'd rather not take the time to really count for a percentage), I can't help but assume your comment directly accuses me among others. A large majority of those deletions that I've witnessed would be hard pressed to be more definitive so one must assume the necessary thing needed here is being "friendly" with a moderator. Further, it would be a little more difficult for them to login from the same physical device multiple times 1,000 miles apart. Perhaps your example here just sucks, but your accusation doesn't hold water regardless.

Even less so if they collude on the markets instead of with their hits.

This statement is inherent of the area of collusion and applies to most situations. Simply put, its harder to piece together versus attacks and ops.

Please don't think of this post as me inviting myself to one of your late night novel-long forum debates. I only really posted to say you're mistaken. ...And also, don't be fluff.

Edited By: Primeval on Oct 11th 2023, 2:47:14

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 11th 2023, 2:42:56

@TC. Then stop with the lack of evidence to refute my claims. Seems pretty simple. The changeset says it's FIFO. There's a bug. You exploited the bug. Seems pretty open and shut to me.

The changeset should be edited to not be bullfluff if this was the intention, and if it wasn't, people abusing should be reprimanded and would be if certain people liked them less.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 11th 2023, 2:48:02

@prime According to the rules, you did the exact right thing yes. I don't think they should have ever enforced collusion period tho, because people find ways to collude that moderators are aware of (speaking to like galleri who is privy to laf forums where they share solo country numbers and bot ops. At a minimum thats pushing it...id call it collusion. But its collusion no one seems to care about because those people are more well liked?).

Not taking a shot at you bro. I think the rules are the boogeyman primarily. Not the enforcer. Not trying to bash the middleman here for selling me a bad batch. The rules themselves target those players, because said rules were misguided to support 1 meta. Its not the fault of a good mod doing his due diligence. It's the fault of a rule invented to punish that particular type of play. You didn't invent the rule. I think if the Ratski's of the world were more popular, and the laffers of this world less popular, the collusion rules would more target op sharing and the markets than some random suiciders.

The goalposts for "collusion" and "bug exploitation" seem to get moved everytime it involves a certain group of people, and that's certainly not the fault of the enforcer. It's systemic.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Oct 11th 2023, 3:03:58
See Original Post

Turtle Crawler Game profile

Oct 11th 2023, 3:11:19

@TC. Then stop with the lack of evidence to refute my claims. Seems pretty simple. The changeset says it's FIFO. There's a bug. You exploited the bug. Seems pretty open and shut to me.

The changeset should be edited to not be bullfluff if this was the intention, and if it wasn't, people abusing should be reprimanded and would be if certain people liked them less.

We over here at LaF are completely baffled by your posting. It's literally detached from reality. Did you have a stroke or something? Your really off your game today, it's actually unnerving and making me uncomfortable. Please stop.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Oct 11th 2023, 3:17:11

@prime According to the rules, you did the exact right thing yes. I don't think they should have ever enforced collusion period tho, because people find ways to collude that moderators are aware of (speaking to like galleri who is privy to laf forums where they share solo country numbers and bot ops. At a minimum thats pushing it...id call it collusion. But its collusion no one seems to care about because those people are more well liked?).

Not taking a shot at you bro. I think the rules are the boogeyman primarily. Not the enforcer. Not trying to bash the middleman here for selling me a bad batch. The rules themselves target those players, because said rules were misguided to support 1 meta. Its not the fault of a good mod doing his due diligence. It's the fault of a rule invented to punish that particular type of play. You didn't invent the rule. I think if the Ratski's of the world were more popular, and the laffers of this world less popular, the collusion rules would more target op sharing and the markets than some random suiciders.

The goalposts for "collusion" and "bug exploitation" seem to get moved everytime it involves a certain group of people, and that's certainly not the fault of the enforcer. It's systemic.

Based on that opinion, I see only two options: Attempt to completely moderate every external non-EE method of communication with nearly no possible way to access or control... or allow players to do whatever they want on solo non-clan servers. Honestly, it's a toss-up to me which one would be more ridiculous.

I understand the point you're trying to make above, but it doesn't change that you specifically said those, like the two above, would be deleted far less if friendly with a moderator. Similar to your above statement "But its collusion no one seems to care about because those people are more well liked?)." - Call it systemic rule manipulation or whatever else you want, but the reason is off target.

SuperFly Game profile

Oct 11th 2023, 4:41:30

Originally posted by Hash:

5. It was Coalie and superfluff that plotted and planned the suicide on Tmac so that it would be blamed on us. There's a ton of evidence on that, stop spinning the facts.

PS: KoHeartsGPA, what the hell happened to you? You were a long time member of LaF, I pesonaly spent hours and hours teaching and coaching you, you know from inside how the alliance operates and that all this is pure propaganda from LaF haters. You are evolving to a huge disappointement :(

You are an imbecile in the highest degree. I would never have someone suicide tmac. I would only have them suicide LaF and actually I wouldn't even have someone do it on my behalf as I would do it myself because people like you are fluff heads Hash.

Also KoH is not the only long time member of LaF who is now a "LaF hater". Most of us are former long term LaF players who grew tired of LaF leaderships toxic BS and are now LaF haters.

You idiots created your own enemies from within you ranks with your stupid and selffish game play.

So you can STFU and keep my name out of your damn nasty, cheating, loser mouth....

Chevs

Oct 11th 2023, 13:19:29

Originally posted by s:
@Derrick, there is nothing special, SOs are FIFO. If you're next in queue and if goods hit where market price <= the price of your SO, then you will buy whatever you can based on the amount on sale or if you have enough $, and if your SO was not filled, you then move to the end of the queue.

If you'd like to test it, give me a ping and we can create some FFA countries.

this isn't true and you know it. Qz said it resets but he doesn't know the timer. So it is not working like the changeset says it does.

Originally posted by Hash:

I made $8 USD today day trading

Nice dude, big moment for you.

I push for total transparency, or for a lifting of all rules until fairness prevails.

This. anyone who is against total transparency doesn't want to compete on even footing. LOL, LMAO.
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 11th 2023, 14:06:30

Wow, I think some people need to take an EE break. I am not calling anyone out, but you know if you do.

If Qz/pang/slag ever releases any otherwise private game info to any [player, former player, anyone with any allegiances to any person or clan] through any channels, code reviews, random chatting, mod/dev boards, etc, then they should also make that information publically available under all circumstances.

If something is figured out only by investing time and energy with no help from the developer, then it's ok to keep to yourself if you choose to do so.

Let's be rational here.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 11th 2023, 16:05:02

Idk I had fun. Lol. Rational on the ee forums he says.

@prime I think the rules tend to support a certain group of players. I think if you, as a moderator, supported a faction of players here it would be very much our side of the argument, not the side of the argument getting all the changes and rules to benefit their meta. In my experience tho, you tend to be even handed when enforcing the rules.

That said, the rules and the changes tend to benefit one style of play continuously, and drive PvP interactions down. What I mean when I say "if Ratski was more liked," is, would the rules have benefitted him more if his playstyle was more the meta for that certain group of players that have the devs ear?

I don't mean anything negative at all about the enforcement of the rules after the fact. You and gal and co. do it to the best of your ability no doubt.

Turtle Crawler Game profile

Oct 11th 2023, 16:24:36

Originally posted by Chevs:
Originally posted by s:
@Derrick, there is nothing special, SOs are FIFO. If you're next in queue and if goods hit where market price <= the price of your SO, then you will buy whatever you can based on the amount on sale or if you have enough $, and if your SO was not filled, you then move to the end of the queue.

If you'd like to test it, give me a ping and we can create some FFA countries.

this isn't true and you know it. Qz said it resets but he doesn't know the timer. So it is not working like the changeset says it does.

Is the bug in the room with us right now?

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 11th 2023, 18:41:19

I think that's essentially the difference between me and a former RD color, and I don't say that to denigrate what a great player and overall human being you are, gains. You know I liked talking to you before you became miserable every time we spoke, but perhaps I'm the only one viewing that as a loss of a friend.

I'd like folks to have access to all the same information as me, be placed at a level playing field as me and for me to still win on the markets and place higher than them. I will happily share my turn by turn strat to make 80m on teams (hybrid) or 5b on FFA (tech transfers) gladly. And I was the first netter to share hybrid destock which netters kept secret with the community for actual years. I don't think secrets benefit anyone, and I like a good level playing field.

Caps lock yelling at me that I have the ability to test whatever you're doing to exploit the standing order system, does not encourage me to test whatever you're doing to exploit the standing order system, rather, further validates that the integrity of what was posted about how it works is bullfluff, and that people with access to the code knows how it actually works.

If I win a server using methods that aren't public knowledge, I work to remedy that for the good of the game, the community and for parity in competition. You, on the other hand, desire most of all winning, and will do anything including killing my tags over the years with bots to do so. We're very different that way.

I think you forget that each alliance in the game has its own database of information that is exclusive to their members. Why would they share that information and why do you feel entitled to get that information that someone have spent hours or 100s of hours to find out?
Over the years i have played in a lot of alliances and gaining access to different strats and formula collections. For example i joined The Omega to learn how to be a better netter. They had some excellent TTRs that i could learn from. I joined SoF to learn how to be better at warring and learn how to lead warchats more efficient.

If you want access to information that an alliance have gathered maybe you should join that alliance and maybe contribute in some way to its success as thanks for that information instead of demanding that people should post their findings in public?

There is no exploiting or cheating being done. Noone has access to the code besides the admins, you are just making fluff up again. You guys just tell yourself the same bullfluff until you believe it.

I have never cared of winning, over the years i have always been the first to pay reps for other peoples mistakes. I was not in RD when your alliance was botted so you cant blame that on me. You started warring my tag and only stopped when we won over you repeatedly.

This is the last from me in this thread, i dont have to answer to your toxic behaviour, go fluff yourself.

Edited By: Mr Gainsboro on Oct 11th 2023, 18:48:39. Reason: fuck you
Don of LaF

Oct 11th 2023, 22:10:00

Someone is mad.

Oct 12th 2023, 11:22:12

Originally posted by Mr Gainsboro:
Please remove the ability to send FA to your teammates if the alliance has joined clangdi.
While its the alliance server it is not good for the competition between players that an alliance can just feed 1 country to get the rank 1 spot without being able to kill or interupt it.

Funny. The advocates for clan gdi are crying about fa ruining a server.

I suggest we get rid of the market for clans in clan gdi. The clan gdi clans already have an unfair advantage as they can run 0 dead and farm bots. To even the playing field the market should be for non clan gdi clans.

I also like to suggest a separate leaderboard for clan gdi and non clan gdi.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 12th 2023, 17:04:00

I like how he stated..."it's not good for the competition between players" hahahahaha what a joke!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 19th 2023, 4:48:00

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
I like how he stated..."it's not good for the competition between players" hahahahaha what a joke!

Gains basically just called TC and Gerdler "not good for competition", since they were aided to the top in the last 2 rounds.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 19th 2023, 18:34:32

Originally posted by Coalie:
Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

Gains basically just called TC and Gerdler "not good for competition", since they were aided to the top in the last 2 rounds.

He's right, it ain't good, it's selfish and cheap.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!