Verified:

Banks Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 3rd 2018, 15:04:20

Force the alliance server to be just that, an alliance server. Create the rule and code to support: “You must be in an alliance to play on the alliance server.” When creating an account, you would need to enter the alliance / clan or whatever you are affiliated with in order for the country to be created. Should someone decide to tag jump and suicide, etc, the issue would be managed by the alliances, as they were managed in the past ( diplomacy or a war between alliances). If you decide to leave the alliance you are affiliated with to join another, perhaps that could be changed in a preferences menu. However, entering no alliance affiliation would not let you progess further into the game or access your country. In addition, the bots in game should also be tagged with some sort of identifying. The intent of this suggestion is to force the alliance server to be what I believe the intent and spirit was; to allow groups of identified people play as one unit against eachother. Would this not solve the suicide issue in the alliance server?

Marshal Game profile

Oct 3rd 2018, 17:32:08

no it wouldn't. tagjumper or war restart deciding to be moron could just create own tag and wait 72.1 hrs and then suicide unless tagging was locked same way as its on team aka can't leave tag and when country dies it tags up to same team. same with normal suicider.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Banks Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 3rd 2018, 18:47:53

Then lock it as you suggested :)

Marshal Game profile

Oct 3rd 2018, 19:30:14

its been suggested (by me once and some others) but it hasn't gotten hot air under its wings.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....