Verified:

NukEvil Game profile

Oct 1st 2010, 19:02:50

I feel that sending Foreign Aid in its current form is horrendously gay.

1) Make it take at least 30 minutes on normal-time servers for Foreign Aid to arrive at the receiving country. Have a spy op that can hijack some of an Aid convoy as it's en-route, and have heavy DR on it. (Maybe add in that you can see if a country/receiving is sending aid in a military/normal op or something?)

2) On the Relations screen, have it to where you can Send Reinforcements to anyone allied to you (but you only have a choice of sending one type of military unit, and only 20% of available units (think you can only send 10% in Foreign Aid). Reinforcements arrive instantly. Takes one turn.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Detmer Game profile

Oct 1st 2010, 19:15:39

So the reinforcements suggestion is a temporary defense bonus or a permanent military transfer?

30 minutes is too long for foreign aid. 2.5 minutes maybe makes more sense (visible on a standard spy op) with a new operation to delay it's arrival by 15-30 seconds.

trainboy Game profile

Oct 3rd 2010, 19:45:19

take out the your too big limit theres no newbs to bully into sending you stuff and what could they send you anyways,

or spread the gap a little or if your allied/in a clan dosent make a difference

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 3rd 2010, 20:40:32

Your use of the term gay is horrendous...