Oct 26th 2013, 0:12:24
I've changed the captcha a bit:
1) It now triggers on the Portal (If you're logged in actually), rather than only once you're in a country
2) It now tells you *WHY* it triggered!
3) The portal now tells you how long you have until a captcha on THAT DEVICE!!
4) There is a link beside that, on portal, which LETS YOU ENTER IT AT WILL, so you don't accidentally catch one mid-KR or something
5) Delay Captcha should *Actually work* now
6) You now get THREE delays of 8 hours each.
Thoughts, suggestions, bugs?
-qzjul & the EE Dev Team
PS: The reason we need a captcha is for ANTI-BOT/BABYSITTING-SCRIPT/ETC/ETC/ETC, so NO we are not just going to disable the captcha.