Verified:

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 20th 2016, 0:49:55

tee hee heee Fordy said "grammer" while arguing how much better at English he is than someone else. LOL
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 20th 2016, 0:58:54

But seriously now, there is more bullfluff in this thread than in the small cattle operation up the coast from here.

"I'm worried about the election process being subverted". OK, you're about 75 years too late for that one bub.

The election process was subverted long ago when the first business leaders figured out that they could bribe politicians and have laws enacted, or modified to their liking. It has been going on ever since.

When they make the donation booth as anonymous as the election booth, we might have a chance to derail that system. BUT, that's a very tall order since they already own their career politicians.

The best start to recovering our nation would be to have a referendum that dictates that the entire fluffing congress can no longer be populated almost exclusively by lawyers.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 20th 2016, 2:55:11

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
Your a complete waste of Oxygen.

That's all you've got???

LOL
Only thing most of you have done in this thread is try to debunk it, throw insults around and try to make a smoke screen to get me off the subject matter. You havn't done any better than I have.
Do as I say, not as I do.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 20th 2016, 4:47:11

That's all you've got???

LOL
Only thing most of you have done in this thread is try to debunk it, throw insults around and try to make a smoke screen to get me off the subject matter. You havn't done any better than I have.

Funny how you libtards always accuse others of exactly what you do, carry on, its very entertaining.....

/me eats more xmas popcorn
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Dec 20th 2016, 4:48:49

That popcorn is from Christmas 2011 and you're going to poop wildly for 36 hours straight

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 20th 2016, 4:51:45

Originally posted by Primeval:
That popcorn is from Christmas 2011 and you're going to poop wildly for 36 hours straight

Explains the gas.... :/
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 20th 2016, 5:26:11

That's all you've got???

LOL

Funny how you libtards always accuse others of exactly what you do, carry on, its very entertaining.....

I hope your not confusing me for being a liberal. I'm more libertarian, believe it or not there's a difference. It's better than being a republitard.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 20th 2016, 6:04:34

That's all you've got???

LOL

I hope your not confusing me for being a liberal. I'm more libertarian, believe it or not there's a difference. It's better than being a republitard.

That's the funniest fluff to ever come out your keyboard Bwaaahahahaha....you a libetarian......hahahahaha!!!, no, no you're not, i never once heard you say anything nice about concervatives and you often more.....always actually line up with liberalism...fluff OFF, YO!!!!! Hahahahaha you a libetarian....hahahahaha!

Oh man!, joke of the century right there! LOL
(•_•)

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 20th 2016, 7:17:45

That's all you've got???

LOL

That's the funniest fluff to ever come out your keyboard Bwaaahahahaha....you a libetarian......hahahahaha!!!, no, no you're not, i never once heard you say anything nice about concervatives and you often more.....always actually line up with liberalism...fluff OFF, YO!!!!! Hahahahaha you a libetarian....hahahahaha!

Oh man!, joke of the century right there! LOL
who the fuq is this guy?

NukEvil Game profile

Dec 20th 2016, 12:58:55

I could ask the same about you...
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

IgnitionCWG Game profile

Dec 20th 2016, 13:36:48

You realize just because someone is libertarian doesnt mean they became that way from being a conservative first. I know quite a few of my fellow liberty minded friends that came over from the democratic party. More and more the Republican party != conservatives

If republicans really wanted to shrink the size of government, they have full control of executive & legislative branches, they could do so. But what I suspect is we no longer have a left/right political party... we have big govt/small govt. Both republicans and democrats fall in the big govt bucket more and more... they just disagree on where to spend our tax $$ on more domestic or military/contracting

What is hilarious to me is Ron Paul got an electoral college vote over Gary Johnson and Hillary got even less electoral votes than she planned.
*Splat*

trumper Game profile

Dec 20th 2016, 14:21:48

Bonus for a worn out topic

The_Hawk

Dec 20th 2016, 15:31:14

Syko what did you do in the military? Anyone who has served and held a clearance wouldn't have Hillary's fluff up their ass.

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 20th 2016, 18:56:09

OMG hawk. You talking about filling out an sql-86? My chain of command ordered me to fill one out on two occasions and I threw the packet in the garbage. Your a douche bag. I was an 11c20b1 to be exact. I conducted hundreds of regular patrols in Iraq. Participated in numerous raids. I don't want Trump or Hillary as president. I know Gary Johnson used to be the republican governor of new Mexico before turning libertarian. It's obvious that my views are changing and transforming. I didn't always consider myself a libertarian.

The_Hawk

Dec 20th 2016, 19:11:04

So mortar man. You can agree that leaking classified information should bar you from holding any position in the united states government right?

Oh yippie patrols in iraq. Don't know what that has to do with what I said.

Edited By: The_Hawk on Dec 20th 2016, 19:20:15
See Original Post

Dev encouraging it

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 20th 2016, 20:16:36

Well, I believe that some information should be open to the public and some information needs to be protected for National Security. I don't dispute that Hillary shouldn't be in office, I just don't think Trump should be in office either. I'm just telling you I ain't no Fobbit or backseat warrior. I'm the type to be on the front lines in any situation. I think they are both ineligable for their own reasons. Easy to buyout an election when your already a billionare.

Collzaboration Game profile

Dec 20th 2016, 20:23:31

Well, I believe that some information should be open to the public and some information needs to be protected for National Security. I don't dispute that Hillary shouldn't be in office, I just don't think Trump should be in office either. I'm just telling you I ain't no Fobbit or backseat warrior. I'm the type to be on the front lines in any situation. I think they are both ineligable for their own reasons. Easy to buyout an election when your already a billionare.

+10 i have the same sentiment........lol

Heston Game profile

Dec 20th 2016, 20:38:22

There's your sign syko lmao
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 20th 2016, 20:39:43

Fuku Heston, you know what I mean?

Heston Game profile

Dec 20th 2016, 20:42:21

He said it not me pole dance on my pants antler . Get in where u fit in hoe

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 20th 2016, 21:53:18

Frickin skank ass trick!

The_Hawk

Dec 20th 2016, 22:24:37

How did he buy it out? The media was on his balls the whole election.
Only time I sat on the fob was my very last deployment and it sucked.

Dev encouraging it

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 20th 2016, 22:53:54

Originally posted by The_Hawk:
Y3ah I bet, so you were a combat MOS.

Scott Game profile

Dec 20th 2016, 23:22:29

You can't compare with Heston... he gave way more combat blowjobs than you ever did!

mrford Game profile

Dec 20th 2016, 23:36:32

Trump didnt spend much on advertising at all. The media took care of all that for him. He also didnt take donations from many special interest groups or super PACs.

Hillary on the other hand....
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

The_Hawk

Dec 20th 2016, 23:50:58

Y3ah I bet, so you were a combat MOS.

19D20.
You know the other mos who can tell mortars what to do.

Dev encouraging it

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 21st 2016, 0:00:35

You must've been a FISTer

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 21st 2016, 0:01:24

Oh, Scout. Yeah, scouts are the Battalion Mortars Sister Platoon.

Heston Game profile

Dec 21st 2016, 2:29:37

Originally posted by Scott:

You can't compare with Heston... he gave way more combat blowjobs than you ever did!

I never fluffed for free. Not once.

Scott Game profile

Dec 21st 2016, 4:06:19

Originally posted by Heston:

Neither did Syko... he had an astronomical car payment for that 10 year old mustang he bought with a 30% interest rate...

Heston Game profile

Dec 21st 2016, 4:53:59

Neither did Syko... he had an astronomical car payment for that 10 year old mustang he bought with a 30% interest rate...

He was accepting Iraq currency as payment. What does an e-1 prick earn down range anyway?

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 21st 2016, 5:40:05

He was accepting Iraq currency as payment. What does an e-1 prick earn down range anyway?
went downrange an e-3came back an e-4 . Made about 2 grand a month. Pay was garbage but I saved quite a bit of it. Came home for a month and blew it all on a good time. Came back to my duty station with a little over a dollar. 😂 true story.

Karnage XZ

Dec 9th 2018, 10:15:54

Man I can't wait to see what else was in that Mueller report. Anyways, I believe their is merit being proven to what I previously stated in this thread several years ago now. Try and smother me with your BS now you blowhards! AKA... Syko_Killa ;)

sinistril Game profile

Dec 9th 2018, 10:24:37

Depends which channel you have on to interpret it for you considering you'll never actually see the Mueller report
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Karnage XZ

Dec 9th 2018, 10:30:42

Originally posted by sinistril:
Depends which channel you have on to interpret it for you considering you'll never actually see the Mueller report
Hmm that is a possibility that I will never see the entire report. But depending on what the outcome is, can I speculate?

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 9th 2018, 14:58:30

Reading between the lines in heavily redacted DOJ dossiers, it certainly doesnt look good. I still feel like, despite Kushner and jr being the next axes to fall, that the only way trump leaves office in 2020 is by losing an election. There's a precedent regarding indicting a sitting president. I think he will die in prison tho.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Dec 9th 2018, 15:58:41

Did you really just top an old thread Karnage?

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.