Verified:

Ivan Game profile

Dec 17th 2016, 8:24:05

Saw some study today that 37% of all republicans are pro putin and after that i gave up on the world

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 17th 2016, 8:26:35

Originally posted by mrford:
How are you still missing the simplistic nature of this analogy?

You "dont lie"

Me "i am george washington"

george washington is known for quote "i can not lie"

end
"Romans 9:1 - I am speaking the truth; I belong to Christ and I do not lie. My conscience, ruled by the Holy Spirit, also assures me that I am not lying…."
Do as I say, not as I do.

Scott Game profile

Dec 17th 2016, 18:16:28

Originally posted by Ivan:

Saw some study today that 37% of all republicans are pro putin and after that i gave up on the world

Hehehe silly sweede, even the American press will notrun with that study because it was not a valid study... plus it was 35%, not 37%... so you read Obama talking points, not the actual study.

Luckily for you, American companies need to request permission from the govt to fire employee; otherwise, rocks like you would never hold a job.

Edited By: Scott on Dec 17th 2016, 21:30:54

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 17th 2016, 18:45:27

sounds like George Washington stole things out of the bible and also tried to make it his own.

TheLaE Game profile

Dec 17th 2016, 18:59:40

37% of what? A group of 100? That was in virgina who thought putin was jelly? Stats are made up daily. Infact, I read today that Abraham Lincolin wrote 87% of the stats on the internet.
Just Another LaEzy Old Man

mrford Game profile

Dec 17th 2016, 19:32:51

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
sounds like George Washington stole things out of the bible and also tried to make it his own.

Watching you try so hard is endearing, and depressing.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 17th 2016, 19:53:51

Your so much easier than that.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 17th 2016, 20:53:37

Originally posted by mrford:

Watching you try so hard is endearing, and depressing.
You get angry when the wind blows.

mrford Game profile

Dec 17th 2016, 21:02:36

Lol, you think im angry? You arnt important enough to make me angry. Never have been bro.

It is entertaining watchig things fly over your head though. Keep on keepin on. You will get it one day. Maybe.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Ivan Game profile

Dec 17th 2016, 22:06:37

"Hehehe silly sweede, even the American press will notrun with that study because it was not a valid study... plus it was 35%, not 37%... so you read Obama talking points, not the actual study.

Luckily for you, American companies need to request permission from the govt to fire employee; otherwise, rocks like you would never hold a job. "

lol mate, luckily for american companies they got rocks like you else they wouldnt have any employees cause theyd all be over here :)

Scott Game profile

Dec 17th 2016, 22:17:49

"Hehehe silly sweede, even the American press will notrun with that study because it was not a valid study... plus it was 35%, not 37%... so you read Obama talking points, not the actual study.

Luckily for you, American companies need to request permission from the govt to fire employee; otherwise, rocks like you would never hold a job. "

lol mate, luckily for american companies they got rocks like you else they wouldnt have any employees cause theyd all be over here :)

Nice to see you avoided being called out on a blatent lie... is this all you got? If I am so dumb, how was it so easy to call your bullfluff? I do mean, 1st grade math kind of easy...

Edited By: Scott on Dec 17th 2016, 22:23:34
See Original Post

NukEvil Game profile

Dec 17th 2016, 22:46:07

Just leaving this here for the snowflakes:

https://i.redd.it/z5flzc12554y.jpg
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Scott Game profile

Dec 17th 2016, 23:00:58

Originally posted by NukEvil:
Just leaving this here for the snowflakes:

https://i.redd.it/z5flzc12554y.jpg

Hahahahahaha

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 17th 2016, 23:02:33

Source, please?
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 17th 2016, 23:02:54

Gonna leave this here for all the Trump/Putin Fans http://thehill.com/...nches-trump-putin-website

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 17th 2016, 23:12:10

LOL! You silly libtards believe every stupid conspiracy theory and call concervatives conspiracy theorists hahaha I love the hypocrisy!

/me eats xmas popcorn
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 17th 2016, 23:50:17

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
LOL! You silly libtards believe every stupid conspiracy theory and call concervatives conspiracy theorists hahaha I love the hypocrisy!

/me eats xmas popcorn
Your first mistake is placing me in a category and believing that I share those views whole heartedly. I am NOT a Hillary supporter and I am NOT a Trump supporter. I am a third party supporter. I just don't believe in the two party system. Who do you think makes all those conspiracy theories anyways? I'm guessing it can't be the party that you stand behind.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 18th 2016, 1:44:56

This is all just bullfluff to stop people from looking at the "content" of the leaked information.

So, while caught with the smoking guns, they want to point to the "Russians" as the bad guys here, and there is no truth to that statement whatsoever.

The liberal whiny babies need to make a ToysRUs run and restock on coloring books, crayons and silly putty so that they can calm themselves down.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 18th 2016, 2:11:37

Originally posted by Cerberus:
This is all just bullfluff to stop people from looking at the "content" of the leaked information.

So, while caught with the smoking guns, they want to point to the "Russians" as the bad guys here, and there is no truth to that statement whatsoever.

The liberal whiny babies need to make a ToysRUs run and restock on coloring books, crayons and silly putty so that they can calm themselves down.
Attempting to Vilify me will not help me to see things your way.

IgnitionCWG Game profile

Dec 18th 2016, 3:00:58

If russian hacked her email... wouldnt they of hacked it back when it was running on her server in a closet?
*Splat*

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 18th 2016, 3:19:39

Originally posted by IgnitionCWG:
If russian hacked her email... wouldnt they of hacked it back when it was running on her server in a closet?
Naw, I don't think so, it was probably more secure in there.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 18th 2016, 4:16:00

Originally posted by IgnitionCWG:
Naw, I don't think so, it was probably more secure in there.

How can you say you're NOT a Hillary supporter and then post that statement??? Do you not see this?

/continues to eat xmas popcorn
(•_•)

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 18th 2016, 4:50:53

Because I care about the fairness and equality of our election system and this shows that it is flawed.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 18th 2016, 6:39:30

Because I care about the fairness and equality of our election system and this shows that it is flawed.

So...you want 3-4 states to call the elections now?...Like i said before, you don't fool me, you're a butthurt Hillary supporter.
(•_•)

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 18th 2016, 6:53:29

So...you want 3-4 states to call the elections now?...Like i said before, you don't fool me, you're a butthurt Hillary supporter.
I'm not going to argue semantics with you, don't you ever pretend to know me or what I believe in. If you could give me a healthy reason as too why my beliefs are jarred, instead of patronizing me, maybe you could help me deduce why this logic is unreasonable. Your responses are riddled with too much insult for me to take any of you seriously.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 18th 2016, 6:59:11

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

/me eats more xmas popcorn
(•_•)

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 18th 2016, 7:28:12

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

/me eats more xmas popcorn
Stuff your fat face than.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 18th 2016, 7:28:26

or then, whatever.

Ivan Game profile

Dec 18th 2016, 14:11:43

Yeah i "lied" about 2%s omg! not to mention that I dont read the same newspapers etc as you and definately not obamas talking points also if first grade math is so easy how come you still havnt learned how to play a country? :(

F L U F F

myerr21 Game profile

Dec 18th 2016, 15:37:14

awww fluff guys, this dude watched a youtube documentry. Case closed.
Elders

gains [23:16:55] * Myerr!*@* added to ignore list

cloud-superfly: CP is ok

Scott Game profile

Dec 18th 2016, 16:39:50

Yeah i "lied" about 2%s omg! not to mention that I dont read the same newspapers etc as you and definately not obamas talking points also if first grade math is so easy how come you still havnt learned how to play a country? :(

F L U F F

You were also fooled by a statistically invalid study.... not even the AP would cite it. you have access to the same internet, no one reads the newspaper anymore. So you claimed to have read the study, are you saying that was true??? No

Your free education has failed you! It is more like free indoctrination.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 18th 2016, 16:54:55

Originally posted by myerr21:
awww fluff guys, this dude watched a youtube documentry. Case closed.
The otherside posted youtube links as well. Does it mean they don't have merit because something was recorded? Who needs a witness when you have that and people who are incapable of acting? I have never seen so many trolls in my life as I do here on these game boards. It's like a cesspool for internet trolling. Why don't you find some way to make a decent contribution, otherwise don't post that foul shyte on my thread.

myerr21 Game profile

Dec 18th 2016, 17:31:14

Im just saying, the fluff you think you know is the fluff they let you know and is probably not even close. You in general just sound weird as fluff tho.

PS Jet fuel cant melt steel beams.
Elders

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 18th 2016, 17:40:14

Yes, but if you look in earlier threads that I made many months ago, I saw what was happening before the Headlines came out after the elections. I will have to look for these threads. So...no, I can see where things are going and motives usually before the masses. Yes, I would have to agree that I am a bit eccentric and an oddball. But if I was like everyone else, than I could never be myself. That would be great for people like you myerr, you just want to fit in. Dress Right Dress. Now salute these nuts bich.

Heston Game profile

Dec 18th 2016, 20:06:57

I think u set this fluff up to be log jammed. I think you enjoy it.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Oceana Game profile

Dec 18th 2016, 21:57:41

No one cares what part PUTIN had, If Hillary and the DNC weren't corrupt and fixing the Election, Bernie might have defeated her. But she was known to be corrupt before it anyways, I had no intention of voting for her long before any of the email stories. you can believe , I George Washington on that point.

Ad George's greatest mark was he stepped down, and began the peaceful transition of Government, that has lasted for 225 years or so now.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 18th 2016, 22:28:40

Now as to Russian meddling, it remains to be seen if this is true or not. Remember, this is the FBI/CIA we're talking about. In addition, what was the meddling? Did they actually add or subtract votes? Or is this all bullfluff and they merely tried and failed because of protections in place? or was this just a probing of the election defenses???

So CIA put up or shut up. Did Russia decisively affect the election or not? If they did, I am shocked and outraged, though not surprised. If they didn't, then it's no different than any two countries probing each other's defenses. Generally we are better off for it and better defenses are put in place. What about the Chinese and N Korea hackers? What did you do about them??? fluff all is what.

If the Russian 'hack' is merely exposure of Clinton's e-mails then they are just whistle blowers and we are back to Clinton having no one to blame for this..... but herself.
(•_•)

myerr21 Game profile

Dec 18th 2016, 22:43:31

Kinda crazy how the media falsely reported that clinton was smashing trump for months and no one talks about them trying to sway the election. Now the same people are trying to discredit Trumps win. So shocking.
Elders

BLUEEE Game profile

Dec 18th 2016, 22:57:34

its all baseless accusations.

i require evidence.

I think Ron Paul said it best when he was asked his opinion on this "apparent political Grandstanding".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skQN8zct-ow

Neofight Game profile

Dec 19th 2016, 0:00:56

We're all Doomed!

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Dec 19th 2016, 21:36:17

Syko, did you vote for hillary
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 19th 2016, 21:53:00

No, I vote Gary Johnson for the last time. You people are too funny.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 19th 2016, 22:35:21

Then why the fluff are you sooooooo butthurt?, liar.
(•_•)

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 19th 2016, 22:44:22

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 19th 2016, 23:23:55

Your girl Hillary found a loophole, its called The Clinton Foundation.
(•_•)

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 19th 2016, 23:41:15

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/..._run_filings_suggest.html

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 19th 2016, 23:46:41

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/..._run_filings_suggest.html

Liberal logic...

"Filings suggest" = guilty
"Funneling money from TCF to the HRC" = nothing to see here, didn't happen.

Get the fluff out if here, you DON'T fool anyone you Hillary apologist wanna be johnson guy.
(•_•)

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 20th 2016, 0:01:46

Your a complete waste of Oxygen.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Dec 20th 2016, 0:08:59

This thread has no positive future

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 20th 2016, 0:24:04

Your a complete waste of Oxygen.

That's all you've got???

LOL
(•_•)