Verified:

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 17th 2016, 1:39:14

I said it months ago that Russia was Influencing the US Elections.
I also stated that I voted for Neither Trump or Hillary.

If their is any merit to this website.
I would just like to take the time to say I told you so...

http://townhall.com/...n=nl_pm&newsletterad=
Do as I say, not as I do.

mrford Game profile

Dec 17th 2016, 1:44:53

So russia interveined in the election by what? Telling the truth? Lol. It isnt like they hacked voting machines.

What a smoke screen. Polititions are a bunch of kids yelling about how life isnt fair.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 17th 2016, 1:53:37

Do you realize what you are even suggesting? Where is the evidence, where's that smoking gun? thank George Soros for the machines.

Also, where's the outrage about hillary stealing the election from Bernie, plenty evidence there, you're not fooling me, you're just another butthurt hillary supporter grasping for air.

I'll leave this here....

Sheriff Joe Arpaio dropping this yesterday. Video quality sucks, if you want source that's on the screen see the second video.

https://youtu.be/7EAxesVQ8wo

https://youtu.be/8frqVINnQjc

Now, show me some outrage......cuz everyone not liberal called this 9 years ago, we were right!

Edited By: KoHeartsGPA on Dec 17th 2016, 1:56:01
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 17th 2016, 2:03:33

Have you seen this court hearing? It's about 12 minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kelVrADzPYU

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 17th 2016, 2:10:10

This video only shows that it's been done before. What about the headline where Russia threatened to go to war with America if Hillary won the election. It's obvious that most American's who are Pacifists were coerced through threats and intimidation. But I guess to some that is not a provable offense.

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Dec 17th 2016, 2:16:11

US has been doing this fluff for years, people are just butt hurt it happened to us; however, only thing they did is give out the truth about that horrible woman.
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 17th 2016, 2:19:04

I don't dispute things about her character. I also believe US has intervened in other countries elections too. I am just not willing to allow or accept another country intervening in ours. Otherwise how can we call ourselves a superpower?

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 17th 2016, 2:22:40

Oh also Russia's top gun has no room to talk about corruption. I watched a documentary that showed when he was in the KGB he participated in government corruption and than silenced all of the witnesses. Than rose to prominence anyways.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 17th 2016, 2:39:42

Your point?
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 17th 2016, 2:54:54

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Your point?
You just proved it, that most people havn't a care in the world.

RiGHTiNTHeJiMMy

Dec 17th 2016, 3:54:54

It's Alex Jones fault!!!! He did it!!!!

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 17th 2016, 4:19:19

Not everything is a conspiracy, many things are a conspiracy.
Just because your paranoid, doesn't mean someone isn't out too get you either.

Scott Game profile

Dec 17th 2016, 4:41:33

I am glad they exposed the DNC for being corrupt as fluff... blaming Russia is just to distract the people.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 17th 2016, 4:45:34

Either way it's confirmation that people are not AS crazy as they have been made out to be in the past. It's an awakening.

mrford Game profile

Dec 17th 2016, 4:52:53

you are = you're

It is called a contraction.

Your is not a contraction. It is posessive. It is really simple. Even for a simple mind.

Too is used in the context of "too much" or as the last word in a sentence. To is used anywhere else.

I went to public school. I know this.

Edited By: mrford on Dec 17th 2016, 4:55:09
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 17th 2016, 4:56:12

My mind goes far deeper than you can imagine. I just don't bother with simple concepts and I spend my energy and time on the things in life that really matter to me, not what matters to you. So it sounds like you have a personal problem with grammar crashers and you spend far too much of your own personal time and energy on little things that don't make a difference to the world.

mrford Game profile

Dec 17th 2016, 4:58:40

How do you expect to master advanced concepts if you cant even grasp elementary level english?

Logic is logic.

Perception is the only thing that makes a difference in the world.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Dec 17th 2016, 5:01:00

Btw, I am an engineer. We are notoriously terrible at grammer and spelling. We spend more time on other acedemic aspects.

What does that make you?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 17th 2016, 5:03:56

But I know the meaning of which your or you're is inside of my own mind, it's written out in whichever method of spelling I choose to use. It's up to your mind to understand which one it is. Once again, not my problem now let's get back to discussing Russian Intervention and US Political Corruption shall we? We must discover a resolution here on earthempires. We are the real earth council. We have a player from each country on the globe. Let's move it people..

mrford Game profile

Dec 17th 2016, 5:05:57

Stop trying to sound smart. It makes you look dumb.

No bullfluff. No hate.

Know your role.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 17th 2016, 5:08:48

You need to stay in your lane pal.

mrford Game profile

Dec 17th 2016, 5:27:58

Hard to do when you wont get out of the fast lane while doing 5 mph under the speed limit.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Heston Game profile

Dec 17th 2016, 5:35:59

Lots of countries and corporations influence the elections. They have for years. Grabbing a hold of the great liar in chiefs narrative about Russia and preaching it as gospel is fluffing tarded, to put it lightly.Then to crown the the achievement with an outrageous proclamation that you're some kind of Nostradamus is so hilarious it caught me off guard that I peed a little laughing.

Edited By: Heston on Dec 17th 2016, 5:38:17
See Original Post
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 17th 2016, 5:48:10

Originally posted by mrford:
Hard to do when you wont get out of the fast lane while doing 5 mph under the speed limit.
It's rather easy, just don't respond to me.

mrford Game profile

Dec 17th 2016, 5:51:11

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
Not like ford is a weapons expert or anything, I would regard him as an enthusiast. I don't know why you would waste your time with a little 22 single shot anyways. You going for a thin shot and precise aim? Squirrel hunting?

Keep my name out of your mouth and I will keep my fluff out of yours?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 17th 2016, 5:53:59

Originally posted by Heston:
Lots of countries and corporations influence the elections. They have for years. Grabbing a hold of the great liar in chiefs narrative about Russia and preaching it as gospel is fluffing tarded, to put it lightly.Then to crown the the achievement with an outrageous proclamation that you're some kind of Nostradamus is so hilarious it caught me off guard that I peed a little laughing.
Well, I sure hope you were wearing your adult depends diapers. I'm glad that you find me entertaining. Also, I wouldn't claim that this came to me from a vision, rather obvious. But whose to say that i've never had a vision or other paranormal experiences. I think that your belief about what's real and what's not is guided by societies beliefs rather than your own.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 17th 2016, 5:56:39

Not like ford is a weapons expert or anything, I would regard him as an enthusiast. I don't know why you would waste your time with a little 22 single shot anyways. You going for a thin shot and precise aim? Squirrel hunting?

Keep my name out of your mouth and I will keep my fluff out of yours?
Showing some of your homosexual tendencies? It's okay I don't judge as much as you do. Just try to keep your fantasies to yourself.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 17th 2016, 6:07:18

Allow me to ask you this Heston, do you believe in the Power of Discernment? Are you a spiritual man?

mrford Game profile

Dec 17th 2016, 6:07:19

2/10 for effort there. Y U Go Gay?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 17th 2016, 6:09:33

Don't lie you liked that comeback.

mrford Game profile

Dec 17th 2016, 6:10:42

I am George Washington over here. You a tard bro.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 17th 2016, 6:10:43

I think I deserve more than a 2/10

mrford Game profile

Dec 17th 2016, 6:12:46

Ill give you 3 chromosomes
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 17th 2016, 6:13:19

Even George Washington wasn't perfect. Costed 11k men their lives at Valley Forge wasted not in battle? Lost numerous battles. If it wasn't for some of the other leadership in the revolutionary army, the colonies would have lost.

mrford Game profile

Dec 17th 2016, 6:14:11

That analogy went far over your head. I am sorry.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 17th 2016, 6:20:33

I guess you should break it down for me than.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 17th 2016, 6:23:57

I believe your saying that I'm not your equal?

mrford Game profile

Dec 17th 2016, 6:26:38

Don't lie you liked that comeback.

I am George Washington over here. You a tard bro.

https://simple.m.wikiquote.org/wiki/George_Washington

First quote. The "I Can Not Tell a Lie" story.

You uncultured swine. This is American history.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Dec 17th 2016, 6:28:22

Seriously though. They taught the "I Can Not Tell a Lie" George Washington fable in elementary school.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Dec 17th 2016, 6:30:55

I guess you should break it down for me than.

Then*

Edited By: mrford on Dec 17th 2016, 6:33:42
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 17th 2016, 6:35:53

Are you accusing me of being unpatriotic? I have served our countries military. As far as I know, you havn't.

Also we were not taught that fable in Arizona, different states use different educational systems. When I was growing up here, we were ranked number 49 out of the 50 states statistically.

mrford Game profile

Dec 17th 2016, 6:39:27

How are you still missing the simplistic nature of this analogy?

You "dont lie"

Me "i am george washington"

george washington is known for quote "i can not lie"

end
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 17th 2016, 6:43:01

I didn't attend the high rise university that you did, I went to the school of hard knocks. I don't speak your lingo. I learned different things in my life. I don't even give a dookie to understand that or even understand you for that matter. Now let's talk about how you voted for Russia's first choice.

mrford Game profile

Dec 17th 2016, 6:58:06

Lol. You have no idea how I voted. And I attended a state university on scolarships and grants. Earned. But if that is how you can justify our opposition then good for you.

Still. Keep my name out of your mouth and i will stop showing everyone how simple minded you are. Errrrrr my fluff out of your mouth. My only real point in this entertaining spectacle.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 17th 2016, 7:46:39

I am clearly not good at all the things that you are. But I have other skills, gifts and abilities. I will try not to say anything about you from now on. But sometimes, I just can't help myself:) and i'm guessing sometimes, you will have to remind me from time to time.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 17th 2016, 7:47:32

Just going to leave this here in case you care to read it Heston.
http://www.bible-knowledge.com/the-discerning-of-spirits/

Vic Game profile

Dec 17th 2016, 7:47:57

glad to see all is well on AT

Heston Game profile

Dec 17th 2016, 7:57:29

Originally posted by Heston:
Well, I sure hope you were wearing your adult depends diapers. I'm glad that you find me entertaining. Also, I wouldn't claim that this came to me from a vision, rather obvious. But whose to say that i've never had a vision or other paranormal experiences. I think that your belief about what's real and what's not is guided by societies beliefs rather than your own.

You have taken trifes spot dribbling liberal Clinton Obama democratic talking points lately. I say that out of concern. When u gonna find some misguided woman that can put up with your fluff? Pickins should be a plenty in the land of illegals waiting deportation at the beginning of the year. I suppose you would thank Vladimir Putin for that.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 17th 2016, 8:01:13

I don't know, I hope I find her soon. We should celebrate each others differences. It would be boring if we all agreed with one another and always shared the same views. But I am open to new information, it can easily change what I think about anything in a heartbeat.

Heston Game profile

Dec 17th 2016, 8:03:48

U should have started looking on November 9th. Get one that planned ahead as a measure of intelligence to aid decisions instead of ghosts or feelings in your tummy.