Verified:

NOW3P Game profile

Jan 14th 2011, 16:42:06

I agree with SOL keeping Mr. Goh's identity quiet. No sense throwing him under the bus because folks didn't like his tone. He wrote an honest article, even if it didn't necessarily paint an overly great view of the game. At least he wasn't malicious or spiteful with his article.

NukEvil Game profile

Jan 14th 2011, 16:44:29

I agree with NOW3P, Steeps, and whoever else has mentioned the logical fallacy of looking for whoever posted that article. It does nothing positive for our community at all.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

NOW3P Game profile

Jan 14th 2011, 16:47:52

Not to mention makes us look like a bunch of vindictive little 13 yr olds who can't handle someone posting an opinion/point of view we don't agree with.....which is probably not such a good thing given the current recognition we're receiving.

trumper Game profile

Jan 14th 2011, 16:48:29

Originally posted by NukEvil:
I agree with NOW3P, Steeps, and whoever else has mentioned the logical fallacy of looking for whoever posted that article. It does nothing positive for our community at all.

Until the ceasefire, it had ingame value keeping SOLers preoccupied instead of hitting us in LCN. But sort of irrelevant in the big picture.

gwagers Game profile

Jan 15th 2011, 6:28:16

Originally posted by Pang:
I'm busy working today, but I wouldn't really get upset at folks trying to do their job

just be respectful and if you don't want to talk to the media or anything, that's definitely well within your rights.

For the most part, I agree, but if our IRC logs are being used in media articles, doesn't that mean that we're talking to the media without our consent?

I don't ask for my own part (since I don't spend any time in IRC), but I think it's a relevant question in terms of privacy.
Peloponnese (PEHL-oh-puh-NEES): a mythical land of cheesecake

"We cannot enter into alliance with neighboring princes until we are acquainted with their designs..."--Sun Tzu

Who has time for that? BLAST THEM ALL!

Havoc Game profile

Jan 15th 2011, 6:42:55

was raheel from singapore?
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

NOW3P Game profile

Jan 15th 2011, 6:46:08

I don't think IRC logs are being used without permission from those involved, gwagers.

Devestation Game profile

Jan 15th 2011, 8:55:30

I blame dagga.