Verified:

Hellrush Game profile

Sep 20th 2019, 16:21:29

Last set I tried making peace after talking to Derrick. Marshall made it clear peace wasn’t in the cards for EVO. So this set your pay for Marshall’s wrong doings last set. So enjoy.

Your top 10 countries will not make it.

EB declares Butt fluffing on EVO.

Marshal Game profile

Sep 20th 2019, 19:50:53

qz helltard, you are still dumbass retarded moron and will be forever.

I didn't do anything wrong, You COULD have contacted me before you went berserk BUT you DIDN'T and then started whining after we started to pummel your countries. Why EVO should have made peace with you since it was YOU who started it (yes EVO farmed you but you didn't attempt to make contact). As far as I recall there wasn't any kind of peacetalking on your prev. thread.

I allow untags to retal hits (up to a point) but not if they attack against other countries like you retarded motherfluffer did.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

sinistril Game profile

Sep 20th 2019, 19:55:40

Originally posted by Marshal:

I didn't do anything wrong, You COULD have contacted me before you went berserk BUT you DIDN'T and then started whining after we started to pummel your countries. Why EVO should have made peace with you since it was YOU who started it (yes EVO farmed you but you didn't attempt to make contact). As far as I recall there wasn't any kind of peacetalking on your prev. thread.

I allow untags to retal hits (up to a point) but not if they attack against other countries like you retarded motherfluffer did.

So you farmed him but he started it?
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

The_Hawk

Sep 20th 2019, 20:20:55

Originally posted by sinistril:

That's what I gathered by this.

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 20th 2019, 20:41:20

EVO needs a new FA, regime change!

/me runs
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

LightBringer Game profile

Sep 20th 2019, 20:41:56

Originally posted by The_Hawk:

As did I.

/bonus
Hello

Hellrush Game profile

Sep 20th 2019, 21:03:42

Marshal I don’t care if it was you or qz. I was just told it was you. In the end it’s still EVO. After EVO had Derrick workout a ceasefire with me. EVO still farmed and missiled dumped on me in the final week of set. You think I was going to let you bullies get away with this BS. I think not. You asked for it last set more then once and cried like little school girls. Sure this set your cry like little school girls again.

Hellrush Game profile

Sep 20th 2019, 21:05:13

Yes they farmed me and when I hit back they cried like little school girls to Derrick.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 20th 2019, 21:54:30

You forgot the part where it became a beautiful song...

Looks like someone is providing some new verses. I'll release the 2nd opus this weekend sometime.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Sep 20th 2019, 22:29:15

Originally posted by LightBringer:
Originally posted by The_Hawk:

As did I.

/bonus

Same
Originally posted by Hellrush:

Yes they farmed me and when I hit back they cried like little school girls to Derrick.

No, you brought it to AT

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

mazooka Game profile

Sep 21st 2019, 3:28:34

Good on you hellrush, evo have been a bunch of fluffes for years. Deserve every hit on them. Yank is an asshole , Marshall is a dumbass and anyone who is in the tag at this point should be run off the game due to the rampant multi/bot running past.
+evo sucks

mazooka Game profile

Sep 21st 2019, 3:33:36

Elders, you guys should let evo eat their own fluff sammich. They made the fluff, let them deal with it :p

fluffes be fluffes.

Marshal Game profile

Sep 21st 2019, 11:02:12

Helltard, you really should goto psychiatrist since you are holding grudges in 20 years old game which is dying bit by bit. I have held grudges against laf and mad skittles empire but I got my revenge on them on 1 set and moved on which you can't seem to do so seek counseling.

EVO hasn't hit on helltard's countries on this set so we are innocent this time and Helltard is offending moron. He could have avoided all what has happened by contacting me on prev. set before going nuts but he didn't.

and koh (fluff you) and rest who want me to get demoted (wouldn't be 1st time (last time was cause I started war with mARTIAN's sof)) then by all means contact yank so he can find replacement. My job in EVO is to deal with other LEGIT alliances leaders not nutjobs like Helltard.

and mazooka: VEDÄ VITTU PÄÄHÄS
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Hellrush Game profile

Sep 21st 2019, 15:40:05

Marshal your just a Cry baby.

commander1972 Game profile

Sep 21st 2019, 15:44:44

heeheehee

Boltar Game profile

Sep 21st 2019, 18:35:39

Helltard, you really should goto psychiatrist since you are holding grudges in 20 years old game which is dying bit by bit. I have held grudges against laf and mad skittles empire but I got my revenge on them on 1 set and moved on which you can't seem to do so seek counseling.

EVO hasn't hit on helltard's countries on this set so we are innocent this time and Helltard is offending moron. He could have avoided all what has happened by contacting me on prev. set before going nuts but he didn't.

and koh (fluff you) and rest who want me to get demoted (wouldn't be 1st time (last time was cause I started war with mARTIAN's sof)) then by all means contact yank so he can find replacement. My job in EVO is to deal with other LEGIT alliances leaders not nutjobs like Helltard.

I take offense to anyone else being called yard!!!

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 21st 2019, 18:59:53

Are there any winners in this exchange?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 21st 2019, 19:19:32

*Head explodes*

Longest Marsha post EVER
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

sinistril Game profile

Sep 21st 2019, 20:04:03

If Marshal and Derrick fluffed the create post button and it had a kid....
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

mazooka Game profile

Sep 22nd 2019, 1:19:24

sisaj moj kurac ti mala kučko. znam stvari koje vaše neznalice nikad neće znati

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 22nd 2019, 2:11:46

Originally posted by mazooka:

sisaj moj kurac ti mala kučko. znam stvari koje vaše neznalice nikad neće znati

Ma que minga a fare?
(•_•)

yank Game profile

Sep 26th 2019, 6:04:11

Nice to see your post, maz. Your unbiased opinion, of me, seems restrained. Please feel free to say what you really mean.

In regards to Marshall, I deal with people by getting to know them and not based on innuendo or longstanding ill will. Marshall stepped up and has handled FA when no one else could. He has done an admirable job for EVO, under difficult conditions and is a major reason that EVO remains active, when so many other clans (and players) have either folded or drifted away. He may never win a popularity contest on this server (as is graphically shown above), but he will always be appreciated by the clan and its members for all he has done while here (especially after becoming our HFA). He will always have my vote of confidence....

ninong Game profile

Sep 26th 2019, 13:34:47

bonus
ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

Hellrush Game profile

Sep 26th 2019, 13:39:07

Originally posted by yank:
Nice to see your post, maz. Your unbiased opinion, of me, seems restrained. Please feel free to say what you really mean.

In regards to Marshall, I deal with people by getting to know them and not based on innuendo or longstanding ill will. Marshall stepped up and has handled FA when no one else could. He has done an admirable job for EVO, under difficult conditions and is a major reason that EVO remains active, when so many other clans (and players) have either folded or drifted away. He may never win a popularity contest on this server (as is graphically shown above), but he will always be appreciated by the clan and its members for all he has done while here (especially after becoming our HFA). He will always have my vote of confidence....

Lmfao best thing to wake up to in a long time. Think I have never laughed this hard in EE before.

EVO let me get this in your head.

Marshal is a flufftard. Sooner EVO kicks and bans Marshal better off EVO will be. Keeping him is just asking for people to fluff with you.

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 26th 2019, 23:08:17

to the people insulting each other in Finnish, I hope a mod comes along and bans you for some time. The swear screen is there for a reason, if you try to go around it, you are breaking the rules.

sinistril Game profile

Sep 27th 2019, 0:07:36

I agree. Ban Marsha

Hellrush Game profile

Sep 27th 2019, 0:14:41

Originally posted by Bug:
to the people insulting each other in Finnish, I hope a mod comes along and bans you for some time. The swear screen is there for a reason, if you try to go around it, you are breaking the rules.

I have used fluff in real life too. I almost got fired from a job by saying fluff all the time at work.